Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Great Big Consolidated Alan Didak thread

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Didcos435 Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:44 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Dids has been named.
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:47 pm

burnsy17 wrote:
cobood wrote:
Source??

A bloke here from work. Something about Ed being angry about Dids not telling the club the full circumstances of what happened straight away.

And apparently (allegedly) Hudson has Did's mobile & home number stored in his mobile.. (they previously knew each other...)

Ed apparently sacked Dids on Tuesday morning and it took Pert & Dids 30 mins to convince Ed that the sanctions proposed by Dids are sufficient.

Source obviously not secure, but i've heard it a few times over the past few days.

you'll find on one of the pages of this thread i posted about the phone number being in Hudson's phone and when it was put there and why. This information came from Hudson. Search through here for the full explanation.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:54 pm

yep, as didcos said, Didak is in the side, so the rumours that he's been sacked by Eddie are clearly bulls**t.
Didcos435 Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:07 pm

If these rumors had any type of fact involved the media would have already ran with it.

The full story IMO will never come out. Simply because there were only 3 people in the car, Didak won't talk, Hudson won't talk and the other fella isn't even known. Plus the police have charged Hudson, so they already have the information needed to confict him.

Yes they believe Didak was animated when the camera's shot him, but how are they able to prove Didak remembers anything that occured while in the carpark. It's impossible unless Didak admits to it.
Mich@el Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:32 pm

I just got 2 friggin emails with Did's photoshopped image in them... really wish it hadn't ever happened, byt hey let's move it on and FAST!
john b 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:00 pm

Yeh i have fired a couple of shots before, got kids to prove it.

Can't wait untill this dies off. If Dids did something wrong Eddie would have sacked him on the spot.
Don't tell me Eddie doesnt know the full story.
rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:20 am

burnsy17 wrote:
cobood wrote:
Source??

A bloke here from work. Something about Ed being angry about Dids not telling the club the full circumstances of what happened straight away.

And apparently (allegedly) Hudson has Did's mobile & home number stored in his mobile.. (they previously knew each other...)

Ed apparently sacked Dids on Tuesday morning and it took Pert & Dids 30 mins to convince Ed that the sanctions proposed by Dids are sufficient.

Source obviously not secure, but i've heard it a few times over the past few days.

Wrong about the phone numbers! According to police, Didak's mobile number was found on a piece of paper in Hudson's hotel room. This would seem to reinforce the story that Didak met him for the first time on the noght.

As for Didak knowing Hudson previously, this is clearly not so. Hudson has been living in Queensland for a number of years prior to going on the run and returning to Victoria via a sojourn in Sydney where he is also wanted for firearm offenses.

Given that it is highly unlikely that Hudson and Didak knew each other.

I reckon your source is duff!

Didcos435 Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:25 am

As soon as I see the word source mentioned in an article or opinion it just looses all credibility to me.

Waiting for the next Didak rumor.
rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:32 am

Didak animated?

Who wouldn't be if you were in a car with some bikie nutter loosing off shots at police cars!

I'd be highly animated!

The real key to this story and Didak's reactions generally is and the shots fired is the second bikie in the car...

If Didak implicates him, then there is a good possibility then the Angels will get a bit upset. Depending on his rank in the club, they could get VERY upset.

I agree with the poster who said that the story coming out in dribs and drabs is not indicative of Didak being dishonest. Police only released the parts of the story they wanted to, and the rest comes out via the press as various garrulous coppers leak to their media mates for the cost of a few beers probably, or the police confirm more of the story as it becomes less important to withhold other facts about the case.

For me, if they say he wont be charged with anything, then he won't be.

bec Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:03 am

Yeah couldnt agree more, just wish this whole thing was over so we could get back to concentrating on what Dids gets paid to do.
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:05 am

Let's pretend for one minute that Did's number was on his phone - i saw the info about the piece of paper thing today either online or on the news today myself - definitely not his phone, but let's pretend it was. He was arrested a week after the incident. That's a long time to put a number on a phone, you couldn't tell when it was put there [unless he had called the number] anymore than you can tell when you put numbers in your own phone. It doesnt date that info or anything. If he had called the number before then I'm pretty sure the cops wouldn't be saying what they are saying about Dids. ie he's just a witness.

The other thing.. what is a bit of shooting at cars going to add when you are already wanted for murder.. 3 years? 18 months?

skaman Taurus

One step beyond.......

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:07 am

Dids + footy = star Very Happy

Dids + booze = bufoon Confused Crying or Very sad

Media + Collingwood = $$$$$ Mad Evil or Very Mad

Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:11 am

burnsy17 wrote:
cobood wrote:
Source??

You wanna be careful posting that kinda stuff Burnsy. The Prez himself has been known to get on boards and deliver the truth.

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:16 am

Cam wrote:
Let's pretend for one minute that Did's number was on his phone - i saw the info about the piece of paper thing today either online or on the news today myself - definitely not his phone, but let's pretend it was. He was arrested a week after the incident. That's a long time to put a number on a phone, you couldn't tell when it was put there [unless he had called the number] anymore than you can tell when you put numbers in your own phone. It doesnt date that info or anything. If he had called the number before then I'm pretty sure the cops wouldn't be saying what they are saying about Dids. ie he's just a witness.

The other thing.. what is a bit of shooting at cars going to add when you are already wanted for murder.. 3 years? 18 months?

If the info is in the phone or on paper shouldnt make any difference anyway, besides most people put the number straight into their phone, dont bother writing it down when you usually have the phone on you

Its funny though how people say the number is proof they knew each other beforehand, plenty of people exchange numbers on 1st meeting if you plan on meeting up later, are AFL footballers supposed to be different?
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:20 am

What does date that info or anything ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 32 of 34   

Jump to: