Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

A Massive Thank You To the Cheer Squad

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FunkyPieMaster Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:43 am
Post subject: A Massive Thank You To the Cheer SquadReply with quote

I would like to thank all of the wonderful people from the Collingwood Cheer Squad for making the weekend such a memorable one.
Once again it was great to have you all in attendance at Wests. You gave the place some real atmosphere and Wests Aussie Rules appreciated the big turnout. It was good to meet with Joffa and the gang!
I also want to thank you guys for letting some of us from the Sydney Collingwood Supporters Club help out with the banner, it was a real buzz.
We apologise for not being able to use the big screen at the Club this time but we guarrantee that next year it will be up and firing.
Also a special thanks to Rod for helping with co-ordinating and Peter Payne for driving the bus.
Well done all, and to cap it off we inflicted an embarrassing defeat on the Swans. Very Happy

We didn't get our 40 acres and a mule
But you're my piece of the rock
And I love you CC
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:34 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

It was great being up there with you guys as always... Very Happy
Thank you all for your hospitality and especially to Peter for going out of his way to deliver two very very tired but very very happy ladies to their very very out of the way Hotel... Wink

THANKS!!!!

SA Magpies 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:32 pm

A number of SA Magpies also made the trip from Adelaide and thoroughly enjoyed the stunning performance by our team!

Credit must go to all the 'Pies fans (local and travellers) who were capably led by the Cheer Squad and made our presence at Telstra Stadium so strong - foreign lands they may have been, but the atmoshphere was dripping Black-and-White.

A few SA Magpies members were also lucky enough to help out with the banner on the ground. Thanks heaps to Chris and the gang for the opportunity!!

Thanks too to Neil from the Cheer Squad for sourcing the tickets and to Ben on the good work he does with the Sydney Supporter Group!

It's sensational to see how the Magpie family is looking after their own and is much appreciated!!

Go 'Pies!!

Marty
SA Magpies

Website "http://samagpies.magpies.net/".
Peter 

BELIEVE!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:23 pm

From my family and myslef just got home today and would like to say what a great four days we had. To everyone involved in the prep work you made the day an enjoayable experience. Special thanks to Rod and Pete (the bus driver) who picked us up and drove us back to the Hotel after the game in rainy conditions and around and around those pathetic 1 way streets use have up there in Sydney. hahaha

To the Sydney supporters groups and the pre match function at Wests great little meals at great prices. Nice little get together before we headed of to the TS!

A great win...was great to see so many happy faces out on the ground with us. A job well doen to get the banner up with us in such little time.

The chanting leading by myself and Luke Horne who did a magic job chant leading with me the entire game you all sounded fantastic. Our Official Cheer Squad that didn't make the trip should be jealous of the LOUD display use all performed.

We proved one thing Ugly football doesn't win games but class always shines out!!!

WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: