Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Joffas Face

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:27 am
Post subject: Re: Joffas FaceReply with quote

joffa corfe wrote:
Lazza wrote:
joffa corfe wrote:
wheres_jacka wrote:
Hi guys, long time watcher first time writer. I go for the Dees. Yes I do. I enjoy your hatred of us, it is good to have a rivalry.

It made me laugh watching Joffas face on the replay. So very very angry. I thought he was going to explode, his face like a beetroot .

Anyway let the QB tradition continue and good luck in 07. (And sorry about Woewy!)

Thats ok pal enjoy your laugh, what goes around comes around, when we play your pathetic no future football club again on friday August 17th be advised you'll cop as good as what you gave on Queens birthday....go tell your pansy bretheran that all the melbourne scarves that decorated my car in the MCC car park after the game will be burned in the middle of our winners circle celebrations after we wipe your ass all over the ' G ' on August 17th.......

Hopefully on that night the piss weak umpiring fraternity will not be wearing Melbourne jumpers..... Laughing
enjoy your win...you aint gonna have many more Cool

Couldn’t agree with you more Joffa. This Melbourne idiot is most probably a lost and demented wannabe silvertail toff who hit his ugly head while trying to ski!! Twisted Evil He wouldn’t know a true footy supporter if he stepped on one while trying to write his name while pissing in the snow.

And as for this Melbourne chicken calling you feral, I would like to state publicly that after having met and spoken to you a few times (including yesterday at the MCG) he could not be any further from the truth. Like I said to you, as a long time Magpie fan, it is YOU who has almost single handedly moulded us again into a fearsome magpie army unit of barrackers. Thanks for that. If this makes others jealous, so be it.

And finally I wonder if this dumb Melbourne weasel ever gives of his own time to support the country supporter groups like you do? For you to agree to come up and support our Bendigo Collingwood Supporters Club Sportsman’s night this Friday is simply bloody awesome and yet another great example of your fantastic love of the Collingwood Football Club and all its fans. You are a true legend but if this stupid fool (and a few here too, btw) wants to call you a feral, I would absolutely LOVE to be classified as a feral too for having the opportunity to have contact with a REAL FAIR DINKUM Collingwood fan who gives his all to the supporters. The poor old Demon lemons can only ever wish to dream have one of their own toffee nose snobs that can even come within a light year of galvanising their "perceptive fellow" fans to barely shout well-played number 10 and good catch number 16 or was that number 19?!! Razz

Look forward to catching up with you again this Friday Joffa and please ignore the dumb jealous fools who knock you and keep doing your fantastic job for Collingwood dude.

Good onya Lazza looking forward to the function at the Golden Square football club this friday night, thanks for the invite should be a great night with all the Bendigo magpie supporters..i'll bring young simon along to keep me company if thats ok
seeya friday night mate Cool

Feel free to bring anyone you like Joffa! Should be a super night with our fellow Collingwood brothers and sisters from Bendigo. And Douggie Hawkins and Ray Byrne together should be a great laugh!!

Catch you then Joffa.
rand corp 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:57 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the quip on another site that this was:

'Melbourne's line in the snow' game!

These parasites are like a cancer on our once great game, sucking the rich marrow from its bones, constantly complaining -not because they are unfairly treated but simply because they are not as good, as big, as bright as the big clubs- and they put absolutely nothing back in.

They've rocked up on the Queens Birthday game, pocketed probably several million dollars and what will they do next, put their hand in the AFL Club equalization fund and take at another wad of cash put in there by the Collingwood Football Club.

Last edited by rand corp on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:20 am

LOL nice one Rand, others have been posting nothing in other threads just to try to bump this thread off page 1.

Reminds me of the parable about the person trying to roll the boulder up hill. Laughing

Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:28 am

stui magpie wrote:
LOL nice one Rand, others have been posting nothing in other threads just to try to bump this thread off page 1.

Reminds me of the parable about the person trying to roll the boulder up hill. Laughing

Just pushing the boulder up dude.......... Razz Twisted Evil Laughing
Alec. J. Hidell 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:05 pm

Lazza wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Just pushing the boulder up dude.......... Razz Twisted Evil Laughing

This really is a very funny thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   

Jump to: