Joffas Face

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:40 pm

I don't know.
An excuse to get rid of some of the negative vibes from yesterday I guess Razz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:14 am

It was pretty funny though, gotta take the bad with the good

Side by Side

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:18 am

Even though your a shit eddie I would expect the mods to remove anything scum from another club said about you and as Joff is a mate I dont want to see it on Nicks. I should of known a carlton supporter would post it back to the top.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:59 am
Post subject: Re: Joffas FaceReply with quote

wheres_jacka wrote:
Hi guys, long time watcher first time writer. I go for the Dees. Yes I do. I enjoy your hatred of us, it is good to have a rivalry.

It made me laugh watching Joffas face on the replay. So very very angry. I thought he was going to explode, his face like a beetroot .

Anyway let the QB tradition continue and good luck in 07. (And sorry about Woewy!)

Thats ok pal enjoy your laugh, what goes around comes around, when we play your pathetic no future football club again on friday August 17th be advised you'll cop as good as what you gave on Queens birthday....go tell your pansy bretheran that all the melbourne scarves that decorated my car in the MCC car park after the game will be burned in the middle of our winners circle celebrations after we wipe your ass all over the ' G ' on August 17th.......

Hopefully on that night the piss weak umpiring fraternity will not be wearing Melbourne jumpers..... Laughing
enjoy your win...you aint gonna have many more Cool

Last edited by joffa corfe on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:00 am

Carlton supporter, where are they?

Anyway anyone who puts themselves in the public eye like that is going to cop some negative posts, its something they have to accept

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:01 am

He was mildly amusing, much like the finances at the Dees.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:02 am

When was he?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:04 am

HAL wrote:
When was he?

Somewhere in the 1960s perhaps.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:10 am

wheres_jacka wrote:
Hi guys, long time watcher first time writer. I go for the Dees. Yes I do. I enjoy your hatred of us, it is good to have a rivalry.

It made me laugh watching Joffas face on the replay. So very very angry. I thought he was going to explode, his face like a beetroot .

Anyway let the QB tradition continue and good luck in 07. (And sorry about Woewy!)

Thats ok pal enjoy your laugh, what goes around comes around, when we play your pathetic no future football club again on friday August 17th be advised you'll cop as good as what you gave on Queens birthday....go tell your pansy bretheran that all the melbourne scarves that decorated my car in the MCC car park after the game will be burned in the middle of our winners circle celebrations after we wipe your ass all over the ' G ' on August 17th.......

Hopefully on that night the piss weak umpiring fraternity will not be wearing Melbourne jumpers..... Laughing

Bloody hell Jof I just spent half a bloody hour helping Nuxta get this thread of the front page and ya just stuffed it up by posting Laughing

To feel anger and elation you must have passion - there is no point arguing with dreamons - they have no passion nor committment - if they did they would have members and supporters who actually pay to come to the games to watch them

This they don't have - so those that do - keep their sad and sorry little boys club afloat

I'm still laughing at the we will have Anzac day post - oh yeah right - they so embody the ANZAC spirit don't they

When the going gets tough - oh dear sorry old chaps would love to stick around and lend a hand - but the snow falls are just too divine to miss - tools!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:13 am

Would their president have enough money to pay 90,000 to goto the game if we gave them Anzac Day? Wink

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:21 am

Fact....the Melbourne supporter dont give a shite about their footy club...they had the gate..courtesy of the Collingwood football club and still could not pack OUR home ground, the biggest laugh i had all day was looking at empty seats all over the ' G '..... The Melbourne football club continue to embarrass the AFL..if it wasnt for the name ' MELBOURNE ' they would of been relocated years ago..and lets not forget the Melbourne supporter wanted to merge with Hawthorn...kinda says a lot about the Melbourne supporter!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:28 am

Morrigu wrote:
wheres_jacka wrote:

Bloody hell Jof I just spent half a bloody hour helping Nuxta get this thread of the front page and ya just stuffed it up by posting Laughing

To feel anger and elation you must have passion - there is no point arguing with dreamons - they have no passion nor committment - if they did they would have members and supporters who actually pay to come to the games to watch them

This they don't have - so those that do - keep their sad and sorry little boys club afloat

I'm still laughing at the we will have Anzac day post - oh yeah right - they so embody the ANZAC spirit don't they

When the going gets tough - oh dear sorry old chaps would love to stick around and lend a hand - but the snow falls are just too divine to miss - tools!

Sorry Susan i aint giving these charity cases the last say Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:40 am

wheres_jacka wrote:

Couldnt agree with you more Joffa. This Melbourne idiot is most probably a lost and demented wannabe silvertail toff who hit his ugly head while trying to ski!! Twisted Evil He wouldnt know a true footy supporter if he stepped on one while trying to write his name while pissing in the snow.

And as for this Melbourne chicken calling you feral, I would like to state publicly that after having met and spoken to you a few times (including yesterday at the MCG) he could not be any further from the truth. Like I said to you, as a long time Magpie fan, it is YOU who has almost single handedly moulded us again into a fearsome magpie army unit of barrackers. Thanks for that. If this makes others jealous, so be it.

And finally I wonder if this dumb Melbourne weasel ever gives of his own time to support the country supporter groups like you do? For you to agree to come up and support our Bendigo Collingwood Supporters Club Sportsmans night this Friday is simply bloody awesome and yet another great example of your fantastic love of the Collingwood Football Club and all its fans. You are a true legend but if this stupid fool (and a few here too, btw) wants to call you a feral, I would absolutely LOVE to be classified as a feral too for having the opportunity to have contact with a REAL FAIR DINKUM Collingwood fan who gives his all to the supporters. The poor old Demon lemons can only ever wish to dream have one of their own toffee nose snobs that can even come within a light year of galvanising their "perceptive fellow" fans to barely shout well-played number 10 and good catch number 16 or was that number 19?!! Razz

Look forward to catching up with you again this Friday Joffa and please ignore the dumb jealous fools who knock you and keep doing your fantastic job for Collingwood dude.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:47 am

tobes wrote:
Why did we bother with 3 pages of replies just because a idiot from Melbourne worked out how to use his computer?

Because sometimes you HAVE to stand up and say a few things back dude, just to stop evil from spreading. Bad people prosper when the good people sit on their fat arse and say/do nothing..... Exclamation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:11 am

wheres_jacka wrote:

Couldnt agree with you more Joffa. This Melbourne idiot is most probably a lost and demented wannabe silvertail toff who hit his ugly head while trying to ski!! Twisted Evil He wouldnt know a true footy supporter if he stepped on one while trying to write his name while pissing in the snow.

And as for this Melbourne chicken calling you feral, I would like to state publicly that after having met and spoken to you a few times (including yesterday at the MCG) he could not be any further from the truth. Like I said to you, as a long time Magpie fan, it is YOU who has almost single handedly moulded us again into a fearsome magpie army unit of barrackers. Thanks for that. If this makes others jealous, so be it.

And finally I wonder if this dumb Melbourne weasel ever gives of his own time to support the country supporter groups like you do? For you to agree to come up and support our Bendigo Collingwood Supporters Club Sportsmans night this Friday is simply bloody awesome and yet another great example of your fantastic love of the Collingwood Football Club and all its fans. You are a true legend but if this stupid fool (and a few here too, btw) wants to call you a feral, I would absolutely LOVE to be classified as a feral too for having the opportunity to have contact with a REAL FAIR DINKUM Collingwood fan who gives his all to the supporters. The poor old Demon lemons can only ever wish to dream have one of their own toffee nose snobs that can even come within a light year of galvanising their "perceptive fellow" fans to barely shout well-played number 10 and good catch number 16 or was that number 19?!! Razz

Look forward to catching up with you again this Friday Joffa and please ignore the dumb jealous fools who knock you and keep doing your fantastic job for Collingwood dude.

Good onya Lazza looking forward to the function at the Golden Square football club this friday night, thanks for the invite should be a great night with all the Bendigo magpie supporters..i'll bring young simon along to keep me company if thats ok
seeya friday night mate Cool

Page 4 of 5