Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

williamstown vs Nth Ballarat @Burbank

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JAJH Libra

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:30 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

jackcass wrote:
JAJH wrote:
The Weed wrote:
JAJH wrote:
I'm actually on Dale61's side a bit here. It often amazes me how one report can be so different from someone else's report. Maybe it's simply a case of where the person is sitting at the ground...you get a different perspective depending on your viewing angle. Let's not get personal about it and bicker, just respect someone else's point of view.

Not sure how you can be on dale 61's ide and also want people to respect everyone else's opinion. Dale seems to think that you need have watched Willy for years to be able to offer an opinion that is to be respected.

I didn't think my comment was that hard to comprehend. I simply stated I was in agreement with Dale61 somewhat. I didn't say I agreed with everything he said, but went on to say how people's opinions can differ greatly on the same game. Am I missing something here about respecting other's opinions or is your reply a little convoluted making your meaning a bit difficult to understand?

JAJH, I was at the Melbourne game on Monday and noticed the young bloke on the boundary behind the goals during the warm up. Looked to be moving freely so I was wondering have the rehab was going. Is he back in full training yet?

I get lots of the same question when people see him...at the moment he is training at around 80%...can do everything except heavy weights and full body contact, other than that he looks ready to play!!
favourites 2008 

The Machine

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:55 pm

JAJH wrote:
I get lots of the same question when people see him...at the moment he is training at around 80%...can do everything except heavy weights and full body contact, other than that he looks ready to play!!

Very good to hear, it's tough to go a year without footy, but he seems to be taking the right attitude. There is no point risking your future for a couple of games. Hopefully he keeps the right attitude through the season and im sure that the coaching staff would've been noticing. I think its the biggest time that you earn respect for a player, how he conducts himself through an injury, does he sit down and feel sorry for himself or does he go out and make the best of being in a team environment. Im sure him being on the track will lift other players.

Keep up the good work Jack.

http://magpies.net/nick/bb/fundraising.htm
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:21 pm

favourites 2006 wrote:

Is that directed to me? Or the other Jack?
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:00 am

jackcass wrote:
favourites 2006 wrote:

Is that directed to me? Or the other Jack?

He DID say keep up the GOOD work Jack

As you wouldn't know good work from a bar of soap, I'm certain it was directed at the other Jack..... Razz Twisted Evil Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   

Jump to: