Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What Becomes Her....... begins

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:31 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hes ok!!! LOL!!!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:49 pm

mmmmmmm perhaps perhaps perhaps!!!
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:56 pm

Hm... Billy or Dale? I'd go for the AFL player every time, but that's just me.
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:38 pm

cmon man new ep please Razz
bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:53 pm

this has turned into one big dale-fest now! Smile

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:30 pm

oh, er...yeah! dale's, like, gonna offer himself to all the girls who want him, aka, dale-fest(tm) Smile

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:30 am

It's on its way I promise lol!!!!!!!!!!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:12 am

Here you go ladies!! New ep as promised lol!! Enjoy!!

Episode 39

The Weekend:

Danni met up with the girls at the Lexus Centre before the game. She had to tell them of her decision to only ask Yadie to be her bridesmaid. The only reason was because she had known her longer. There was no other reason.
They all sat down and had a drink, eve Mel this week. She had left Jackson with her mum for tonight’s game. She didn’t want to leave him, but it was too cold for him to come out and well frankly Mel was never not going to come. She loved Jackson with all her heart, but she needed a break.
“Ok girls, I’m glad you could all get here early tonight” Danni started, Now this was an extremely difficult decision for me. I didn’t want to make it, but I have finally decided on my bridesmaids”
“Well thank god” Em said
“We’ve only been waiting for how long?” Mel said
“Ok I know. But it was hard, I didn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings, but I probably will anyway” Danni said
“It doesn’t matter about us Danni! It’s your day” Ash said
“That’s right! Now stop stalling and bloody well tell us woman!” Yadie chuckled
“Ok, ok! Well my sister is one, and I have picked Yadie as my other if she will do it” Danni said sheepishly
“Of course I’ll fcken do it!” Yadie said jumping up and giving her a hug
Danni looked at the other girls and explained why she’d only picked 2 bridesmaids, and they didn’t mind at all, as long as they were invited to the wedding. Danni said she wouldn’t have it any other way and thanked them for understanding and went and bought a round of drinks for everyone. She came back to their table with a ‘jaggerbomb’ for each of them.
“Here’s to Danni for finally getting her ass into gear” Bianca said and slammed her drink down, to which the others followed.
“Ok girls its game time” Ash said
They all stood up and proceeded to removed their jacket and even though they were as cold as, they still had to show where their allegiance lied.

They walked over to the MCG and found their seats. They ground was pretty full tonight – they were playing the hawks, so it should be a good game.
The boys came out and did their warm-ups and went back into the rooms after about 10 minutes and then the hawks came out and did the same. After both teams went back into their rooms it seemed like forever till they came back out to play.
The boys were all over the hawks in the first quarter, kicking 8 goals to 2. Whatever they had been doing in the off and pre seasons about their goal kicking was certainly paying off at the moment.
“Whoa! BT has seriously been working overtime with the forwards” Danni said
“I know! You’d think by now Travis would have 4 points, not 4 goals” Ash laughed
“Danni, Nick has certainly stepped up on field since having that captaincy tag. He’s already having a blinder” Mel said
“Yeah, I think he’s definitely loving it. But I think he’d be playing this way without it too! Danni replied, “It’s the love of a good woman that does it I think” she laughed
“True that! Alan is the same” Yadie added smiling

The second quarter started and the pies had already kicked another 3 goals. They were on fire. But about half way into the quarter it all came unstuck. Ruz was the first to go down, He got tackled with out the ball and driven into the ground. He got up and tried to take his kick but his arm was just hanging. It wasn’t what he needed. Especially seeing as he’d already had two shoulder reconstructions in the last two years. The girls watched him get taken off and could see how much pain he was in.
“God, that’s all he needs” Bianca said
“Yeah it doesn’t look good” Mel added
“Poor Ruz” Em said
The quarter was almost over when Scott went up for a mark over the top of Luke Hodge and he was pushed in the back at the same time and he came tumbling down on his head. The fall left the G silent.
Scott didn’t move. Dale was near him and stood up and yelled out at the trainers and they hotfooted it over to him.
Bianca started cry. She didn’t know what to do, and neither did the others, the screens were showing it over and over again and everytime you could hear “Oh my God’ and ‘That’s gotta hurt’ from everywhere.
Bianca couldn’t take it anymore and stood up and said she was going down to the rooms. The girls didn’t think it was a good idea for her to go on her own.
“I’ll come with you” Danni said standing, “You guys, I got my phone if anything ‘touchwood’ happens”
They walked to the rooms as Scott was getting carted off to a round of applause. NO one liked to see someone get hurt, especially like that.

“He’ll be ok, don’t panic. If he sees you panicking, it might make him worse” Danni said hugging Bianca
“Yeah I know. It’s gonna be hard” Bianca replied starting to cry
“It will be ok” Danni said
They got to the change rooms and asked to be let in, there was a new guy on the door and he didn’t know who they were. He went and spoke to someone and came back and let them thru.
The doctor seen Bianca walk in and went over to see her.
He’ll be fine. I’m positive. We’re sending him to Epworth hospital though to be on the safe side ok” he said
Bianca nodded and wiped her tears away. Danni was right, it might have made him worse, so she did her best not to show she was crying. She asked the doctor if he knew what was wrong with him, if he could move his legs and things like that. The doctor said he hadn’t said that he couldn’t so that was a good sign, but he was very sore.
The ambulance arrived and Bianca told Danni she was going to the hospital with Scott and she would fill her in later. As they got inside the ambulance, the boys were coming down the race for half time. They all said a little something to Scott as they walked by and some of them even to Bianca. Se guessed it was because they could see the look on her face, or the fact that she had been crying. Whatever it was, it made her realise how much in fact she did love Scott. She took hold of his hand as the doors were closed over and didn’t let go the whole was to the hospital.

Danni made her way back to her seat and filled the girls in. She told them it didn’t look serious, but you couldn’t really tell.
“It’s going to be an interesting second half then” Em said
“I think this might rattle them a little bit” Yadie said
The boys came out with a look of determination on their faces. Nick was barking orders from the back of the group as they did their quick warm up before going back to the main huddle before play restarted.
The game didn’t seem to have the same atmosphere as earlier; it had lost its sting.
In the end the pies overcame a fast finishing hawks to win by 17 points, but it seemed they had paid a heavy price.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bianca waited out in the hall as the doctors were doing tests with Scott. She was pacing up and down with a real worried expression on her face when she seen Ruz being wheeled towards her. He had a horrid look on his face. He obviously didn’t get any good news. He put his head up and saw Bianca.
“What are you doing here?” he asked
“I’m here with Scott” she replied not even giving a thought to the fact Ruz would have no idea what she was talking about
“What happened to him” he said
Bianca told him and she started crying again. She didn’t want to, but she couldn’t help it. She had no idea what was going on because no one would talk to her, and now poor old Ruz had to hear her crying. He told his orderly to gives him a few minutes and he stayed with Bianca to try and calm her down.
He waited with her until the doctor came out and explained to her about Scott. He told her he had just stunned the nerves in his back and neck was likely to be very sore for a few days, but other than that he was fine. She thanked the doctor and Ruz and gave him a peck on the cheek for staying with her and wished him luck with his shoulder and she went into Scott’s room.
“Hey baby! You scared me” she said giving him a kiss
“Yeah I scared myself too! I’m sorry” he said slowly
Bianca leaned over and gently gave him a hug and another kiss
“I love you” she said
“I love you too” he replied
Bianca was ecstatic. That was the first time he had said that to her. She only hoped he meant it and it wasn’t because she first or that he was out of it on drugs for his pain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:34 pm

FIGJAM is Nathan Buckley love!!! LOL!!!
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:11 pm

Yeah well, someone's got to take over the mantle, hey! May as well be Pendles, cos he is f'n good! Just ask him!
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:18 am

LOL Marty Clarke also reminds me of Bucks the way he plays.
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:16 pm

Interesting. Dick tiara? Me and my mates did that with my best friend when she married the total loser she's now divorced to. Well, sort of. It was more like a veil with condoms all over it.
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:49 pm

Even funnier than a dick tiara - has anyone seen the dildo fight on Sorority Boys? Totally sick! I laughed my arse off!
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:54 pm

Whoa... Whos the stripper?
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:46 am

LOL... you're as bad as me, half the time I don't know what's going to happen in my own stories as I'm writing them!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16   

Jump to: