Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What Becomes Her....... begins

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:58 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the next two chapters!! Enjoy and new ones will be posted as soon as I can be bothered typing them up lol!!

Episode 34

“So what do you think Danni?” her mum said
“Sorry what? I spaced out for a minute there” Danni replied
“Danni you need to pay more attention. This is important” Mrs Maxwell said
“Yes I know. Sorry I’m just thinking of other stuff as well, and I would really like Nick to be here when we talk about the menu and reception and stuff” Danni said
“Well that’s all well and good” Jill said, “But you need it sorted out, the longer you put it off the harder it will be”
“Yes mum I know, but he needs a say in this as well ok” Danni snapped
Both women looked a little shocked. Jill hadn’t heard Danni snap like that for a long time and Mrs Maxwell had never heard it. Danni stood up and apologised to them and walked away into the kitchen. She stood at the sink and looked out the window. She didn’t hear her mum come in.
“Is everything ok love? You seem very stressed” she said
“I don’t know mum. I am a little I guess. I didn’t think it was going to be so hard. I wanted to do it at my own pace and it’s a little hard with you two” Danni said
“Sorry Dan, I didn’t even think. Maybe I could take Nick’s mum out somewhere tonight so you two can talk. How does that sound?” her mum said
“That would be great mum. I’d really like that” Danni said giving her a hug
Jill walked back into the dining room and filled Mrs Maxwell in and she agreed to head out and give the two of them some space.

A few hours later both mums had gone and Danni was waiting for Nick to come home. She was sitting at the table and was circling dresses and shoes and was also looking at menus and venues. She was so immersed in the magazines that she didn’t even see Nick walk in and sit at the table.
“You seem busy?” he said
His words spooked her and she jumped 10 feet in the air.
“Holy shit!” she shouted, “How long have you been there for?”
“Not long! I was going to say hi but you looked so cute and I didn’t want to disturb you” he said standing up and giving her a hug and kiss.
‘Well I have been going over everything. Mum took yours out so we could do some research” Danni said smiling
“Well then, I guess we should start with honeymoon spots” he said picking Danni up out of her chair and he took her to the bedroom and shut the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bianca sat in the chair watching the news and waiting for Scott to come over. She was nervous, she knew it was the right thing to do by telling him about Chris, but she didn’t want to either. She was so scared this would jeopardise their relationship. They were in such a good place and she didn’t want to ruin it.
Bianca was tapping her fingers on the chair and flicking thru the tv channels for what seemed like an eternity, she just wanted Scott there. For about an hour she sat there staring at the tv and flicking. She had expected him to be there by now. She sent him a message and she didn’t get a reply, she tried to rig him and she got no answer, it went straight to voicemail, which was strange. He never turned his phone off or let it get a low battery. She let it go for a bit and tried again but still got the same response, so this time she tried his home number as well. Still nothing. She didn’t know whether to be worried or not, so she sent him another message and asked him to ring her when he got it so she knew he was alright and then she sat back in her chair and waited.

Scott had come hoe from training and was just about to head over to Bianca’s when he got a phone call. Whoever was on the other end wasn’t giving themselves up, but made sure they told Scott what they had seen transpire this afternoon between Bianca and Chris Tarrant and he gave details of what they had seen.
Scott had no idea who was on the phone to him and he had no idea whether the information he was being fed was true because everytime he asked, the caller just kept repeating the same information. Scott had heard enough and told the caller to **** off and hung up. Just so he could make sure that this caller was full of shit, he immediately called one of the boys to get Chris’ number. Once he had it, he wasn’t sure if he should ring him or not. He thought about ringing and asking Bianca, but the more he thought about it, he thought she would just tell him not to be silly and he wanted to truth, he trusted her, but it was a guy thing and on top of that, he couldn’t get that call out of his head. The words were just running thru is mind.
As he dialed the number, his phone beeped – it was a message from Bianca. He didn’t answer it, a few minutes later it rang, he still didn’t answer. A bit later it rang again, and when he didn’t answer it again his home phone rang and he didn’t get that either. Just before he rang Chris, his phone beeped again, but instead he rang Chris.
“Hello” he answered
“Chris, it’s Scott. I need to know if you were with Bianca today?’ Scott asked
“Yeah why? We had coffee” Chris replied
“Thank” Scott said and hung up
Now he was not happy, although he didn’t know if anything had happened because he didn’t ask Chris, he just kept thinking about the call and that was all he needed he thought.
He didn’t know what to do now. He sat there staring out the window. He wanted to believe that nothing had happened with Chris he really did, but the phone call, Chris saying he was with her, it just didn’t sit right with him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Billy had taken Ash out for drinks with the boys and their girlfriends. He wanted to show her he was trying. Ash certainly appreciated his effort and it was only making her like him more. They were out at the pub for ages and downing their drinks and having a good time. Something that Ash really hadn’t done for what seemed like forever.
“Thanks for coming tonight. I hope your having a good time?” Billy whispered in her ear
“I am. And I’m glad I came too!” Ash replied
Billy asked Ash to dance, she accepted. They wet out to the dance floor and started to dance, as they got into it more, the others started to join them. Ash was smiling and laughing, she hadn’t had this more fun for a long time.
They came off the dance floor and went back to the bar and got another drink. They stayed for a while longer and then Billy asked Ash if she wanted to go or stay.
After a few minutes of hesitation she said she wanted to go. They said their goodbyes and Ash said it was great to meet everyone and she looked forward to seeing them again. They all said it was nice to meet her too and hoped they’d see her again soon.
Ash grabbed her coat and they walked out the door with Billy’s arms around her shoulders. It was cold outside and Billy invited her to crawl under his jacket with him while they waited for a cab. They got in and Billy pulled her closer to stay warm and she rested on her head on his shoulder. Leaned against him his hands full access to her and soon they found their way under Ash’s shirt, stroking and caressing her. Her arm rested lightly over his lap and she could feel him growing harder under her wrist, his voice raspy and hot in her ear.

Billy got the driver to pull over and he paid and they got out and they made the quick walk to his apartment and once they were inside he took a minute to turn on the stereo to a low volume before leading Ash to the bedroom. He quickly pulled the clothes from Ash’s upper body, removed his jeans and let his hand run over her chest and stomach, paused at the top of her pants. He unbuckled her belt and undid the top button and then sat her down on the bed and Ash watched as Billy removed his clothes.
Ash swallowed hard, she was a bit taken aback by the view, Billy caught the look on her face as he paused and sat down on the bed beside her.
“Are you ok?” he asked
“Uh huh. I’m fine, slightly shocked covers it too!” Ash replied
Billy just smiled and pulled her closer and started stroking the back of her neck. Ash felt the muscles relax under his hands and eventually they ended up side by side. He removed her jeans and panties and continued working his hands all over Ash’s body, stroking, caressing, massaging and finally finding their way between her thighs. She saw him smile when he felt how wet she was. Ash raised herself up on one elbow and placed one hand on his stomach and traced the outlines of him with her fingers, She let her hand slide down to the base and took a firmer grip around him, beginning to stroke him slowly. He felt heavy, soft skinned, hot from the blood inside and she discovered her fingers barely closed round his shaft. She felt a small quiver inside – equal parts of fear and arousal. He gently pushed her down on the bed again and shook his head.
“Let me take care of you first. I’ll come eventually – one way or another. Just relax and enjoy the ride” he whispered

With those words he moved lower on the bed and kissed her lightly just above her knee. His mouth traveled further up her thigh until she felt his tongue sliding between her lips. He definitely knew how to use it too – she could feel long lazy strokes the length of her, small swirls and occasionally using the stiff tip of his tongue inside her. Before too long she came – bucking up against his mouth and gripping the sheets below her.
After her breathing had calmed down a bit she pushed herself up on one elbow again.
“Uhuh! Don’t get up; I’m not finished with you” he said pushing her back down.
He sucked on his finger, wetting it and a moment later she felt it slide into her. He took it out and pressed them up against her stomach, as his thumb massaged the same spot from the outside. The steady rhythm, mimicking the rhythm from the stereo, took her closer and closer and just before coming for a second time he pushed his fingers hard up against the front wall and held them there.
Her whole body contracted with the orgasm, she still shivered as he withdrew his had from between her legs. He smiled and kissed Ash’s lips and neck and leaned over, pulled out a condom and patted the pillows and motioned her to place her hips on top of them. He kneeled beside her and he rolled the condom on and he moved in between her thighs – hips thrust forward, head bent down, mouth slightly open, one hand on her hip and the other positioning himself at her opening.
As he moved around to find the right position it reminded her of his fingers and she felt the underlying heat from the accumulated blood. He pushed a short bit into her and she involuntary clamped down around the head and Billy moaned; he didn’t expect that.
Ash closed her eyes and took a deep breath, as she exhaled, she felt his hands on her hips and his weight leaned in towards her. He moved deeper inside her and he moved his fingers over the sides of her stomach. Ash took a few more breaths and ran her hands ran down his back and she dug her nails in. He leaned into her again, putting more weight behind each thrust, pushing his hips towards her, slowly moving deeper. Then all of a sudden he hit the bottom hard and fast, moving his fingers lightly over her stomach. Little by little she started feeling more fulfillment by having him inside her, he had such a rhythm that sent shivers up her spine and she let out a long loud moan and Billy closed his eyes and moved with more speed and force and Ash wrapped her legs around his waist and bit his shoulder until she came for the third time tonight and as soon as she had, Billy gave a couple more thrusts and he let out a huge cry of pleasure and Ash held onto him until he fell down on her exhausted. Ash was breathing heavy and she was looking at Billy with a smile. She was and truly impressed – that wasn’t what she expected at all.

Billy’s arms stretched out towards her and Ash crawled up against him. She put her head on his arm, back towards his chest, he had one of his arms around her waist and he kissed her neck and held her tightly.
Ash felt comfortable where she was and she drifted off to sleep barely, and she was thinking about what she’d just done, and without hesitation as well. She wanted to make her first time with Billy special, and she was sure that this worked!

Episode 35

1st Preseason Game (1 week later)

“Honey your going to be late. We’re ready, just waiting for you” Mel said
Heath came bundling out of the bedroom and kissed her forehead and gave Jackson a big kiss and grabbed his bag and they went to the car. Mel was so excited, it was Jackson’s first outing to his dad’s football game and Heath just couldn’t stop smiling at all.
“So today is the big day huh?” Mel asked
“Yes it is. My boy gets to see his daddy in his star like mode” Heath replied laughing and looking into the rearview mirror at Jackson.
“Oh you are a dag! I meant Captain. Isn’t it being announced today?” she said trying not to laugh at him.
“Yeah it is. I still think Nick is the man though, but it is going to be interesting” he said
They drove to the Dome and parked and Heath gave them both a hug and kiss and he headed into the Dome and to the change rooms.
Mel went in the gates and went to find the other girls; she couldn’t see any of them yet, so Mel thought she’d choose where they’d sit. It was something she hadn’t done for the longest time. She walked around and looked in a few spots and then chose a group of seats on the wing at the front; they looked perfect.
After about 20 minutes Yadie, Danni and Em walked in the gates and started waving like crazy women. Ash came in not long after and they all went down to their seats next to Mel.
“Wow! Jackson looks so cute Mel” Yadie said
“Yeah he does! He’s got his dad’s number on his back too!” Mel quipped with a huge smile
“So how has everyone been?” Danni asked
Everyone answered and chatted between each other and more and more people were filing into the ground.
“So how is the wedding planning coming?” Yadie asked Danni quietly
“Yeah good. We have started to book places now. It’s kinda exciting” she replied
They had a little chuckle while discussing the details of some stuff.
“Hey Ash, how are things with Billy?” Em asked
“Yeah good. Really good actually! We have umm moved into the next level” she laughed
“Good for you mate! Worth the wait hey?” Mel asked
“Definitely! And I am glad I did” Ash said
“Hey I just had a thought! Has anyone heard from Bianca this week? I haven’t even seen her at work” Danni said
Everyone shook their heads. No one had, and no one had contacted her either.
“Maybe she’s been really busy, you know with work and Scott” Yadie said
As if on cue Bianca walked down the steps and to the girls. She looked glum and upset. Her eyes were all puffy and she looked like she hadn’t slept in days.

Mel asked Yadie to hold Jackson for her and Yadie nodded with an excited look on her face. Mel got up and walked over to Bianca, grabbed her hand, took her back up the stair and into the women’s toilets.
“Right, what the hell is going on here? You haven’t been seen or heard from all week and you look like shit” Mel said bluntly
“I’m fine. Don’t worry about me. Let’s go and watch the footy ok” Bianca replied
“You’re not going anywhere until you tell me what’s wrong. I can see it. It’s written all over your face. Is it Chris again? What’s he done this time B?” Mel asked
“It’s not Chris. It’s Scott. I haven’t heard from him all week and when I ring or message him I get no answer. I even went to his house and he didn’t even open the door, he was home and he ignored me” Bianca cried
Mel hugged her “Did you tell him about Chris?”
“I haven’t spoken to him, I couldn’t! And now I can’t speak to him cause he wont. I don’t know what to do!” she replied
“Oh B! What is happening with you? You need to see and speak with him. I’ll make it happen after the game. Come down like normal and it will be ok I promise” Mel said
Bianca cried some more and Mel told her to wash her face, put her sunnies on and come down and watch the footy. Bianca nodded and Mel left. She ran back to her seat and stopped short and was laughing while she was watching the girls play with Jackson. They were all so cute. She walked back and sat down and Yadie went to give Jackson back but Mel said as long as Yadie was happy playing with him it was ok!
“Is Bianca ok?” Danni asked
Mel nodded “Yeah she will be fine”
“Oh oh oh here come our boys!!” Em yelled out
They all turned round and watched the guys come out and do their warm-ups, they all cheered loudly when they got close enough to the fence. They loved doing it and the guys got a real kick out of it too!!
Bianca walked back down to the girls and took her seat just as the guys ran back past and she caught Scott’s eye. He looked at her but then changed direction and moved further into the boys.
Mel noticed and saw Scott’s face, and he did not look happy at all.
The guys ran off the ground and then the Freo boys came out and did their warm-ups. Everytime Chris’s face came up on the screen there was boos all round the ground. Bianca avoided looking at the screens and the ground. She didn’t want to see him or his face!
After about 5 minutes they left the ground and now everyone had to wait for the game to start.

After 20 minutes the teams had run thru their banners and it was game on for the new season. It might have only been pre season but it was still going to be a hard, no questions asked, nothing left in the tank game. Just the way the boys and the crowd like it!
The first quarter was over now and the pies were up by 5 points. Freo had come to play; they were being very rough and were playing very well. They had a lot of critics from last season, so they wanted to start off on the right note. The pies were in a little rut at the moment. They started well, but got a little tired towards the end of that quarter.
“God I hope they pick it up this quarter!! I don’t want to lose to the shockers!” Danni said loudly
“Yeah not a good way to start the year if we lose today” Yadie said
The rest of them agreed and they missed the start of the 2nd quarter while they were talking.
The ball had come over to their wing and Mel had Jackson up on her knees and he was giggling as loudly as he could and he pointed his fingers out at Heath when he got close enough. After Heath had kicked the ball away he looked over and waved and blew a kiss to them and it was caught on camera, all you could hear was ‘ahhhhhh’ echoing around the ground.
Mel blushed a little, but she also felt special cause now everyone knew who Heath’s partner was, and they could all see his son.

All of a sudden there was a change in the footage on the screens, it was almost an all in brawl. The girls turned to the field and Danni could see Rocca and Nick trying to pull the Pie boys away from the scuffle, but they weren’t having much luck. Yadie could see Nick trying to restrain Scott, who was as red as from what she could see. Mel looked over at Bianca who had tears welling in her eyes. She didn’t move her gaze from the field and she watched Scott pointing and yelling at Chris.
Seeing as it was pre season, no time on is played so the siren had sounded for half time ad the boys tried to walk off in a tight huddle and keep Scott in the middle of them all, but he was still yelling over at Chris who was doing it back. Whatever was going on, the girls finally started picking up on it because they could see Bianca’s face and it didn’t take long for them to put two and two together.
“What is that about?” Em said
“Who knows? Bloody Chris! Always trying to start something” Ash said
“Guys c’mon show some discipline hey” Yadie yelled out, and Alan heard her and gave a quick look around!
Bianca stood up and walked away. She needed some air. She knew now what had happened and why Scott probably wasn’t speaking to her – Chris had obviously said something to him. She didn’t want to watch the rest of the game with the girls so she sent Mel a message and told her she would be at the Lexus Centre but she promised that she would be back after the game to go down to the rooms.
Mel messaged her back and told her she’d better be because she wanted to sort this out. She hated seeing Bianca like this.
The guys came out for the second half and it began the way the first half finished. Scott got dragged and had to park his ass on the one because Mick had had enough. He didn’t put Scott back on the ground for the rest of the quarter and Freo had caught up and by the time the siren had sounded to end the quarter, they were up by 2 goals.
The girls were getting worried. This would be a terrible way to start the year, and not to mention the boys would be furious they let it slip away and especially to Freo.
Danni watched as Nick pulled Scott aside and gave him an earful. God knows what he said but she was so proud of him, he was showing why he should be the captain right then and there. She was so proud of him. Not that she wasn’t before, but it was like a crowning moment for her.
Whatever Mick had drummed into them at the break had worked, and likewise with Scott. He copped an ear bashing from him too.
His last quarter was outstanding and it definitely ended up being match winning. The siren sounded and the boys started off with a win, and by 27 points too! It kinda turned out to be a big one considering how the game had gone.

Down in the rooms they sung the song loudly and the girls joined in too, and Mel even gave Heath Jackson to hold while they were singing. They both had the biggest smiles on their faces.
Mick yelled out to all the tv crews, photographers and journos to leave the room for 5 minutes or so and they were all pushed out and the doors closed. Bianca made it inside just in time.
She went and stood with the others and they were all wondering what was going on.
“Right boys, I’d say we were very lucky tonight. We didn’t really follow the game plan now did we?” Mick yelled
Mel grabbed Jackson’s headphones and took them to Heath who put them on. Who knew what words would come out of Mick’s mouth after a performance like that?
“Scott I want to see you afterwards please. Now onto some other news” he said, “We all know that nominations and votes for the new Captain have been done over the last week and they were finally looked over and tallied today. So I thought I would announce it now while family are also in the rooms”
The boys looked excited and the girls looked shocked, along with everyone else in the rooms. They all assumed it had already been announced prior to the game.
“Now we took into account all of your votes and then the coaching panel had their say. Our leadership group will consist of 1 Captain, 2 Vice Captains and 2 deputy Vice Captains this year” Mick said, “So it gives me great pleasure to announce the new Collingwood skipper” he paused and watched everyone look at everyone else. He was just as excited, even if he didn’t show it.
“Nick Maxwell” Mick finally said
He looked as shocked as you could imagine, and Danni just screamed with such elation. She ran over to him and jumped in his arms and gave him a huge kiss and hug, which got a big round of applause and plenty of cheers.
“Well get up here”, Mick called out, “Joining him as one Vice is Ben Johnson”
Ben jumped up “**** yeah” he shouted high fiving the boys as he walked past them
“The other Vice is Heath Shaw” Mick added
Heath stood up gave Mel a kiss an joined the others with Jackson still in his arms who was letting out loud giggles, like he knew his dad had just got something big.
“And finally our 2 Deputies are Scott Pendlebury and Travis Cloke” Mick said
They were both very surprised to say the least. No one else seemed to be though.
“The official announcement will take place tomorrow boys, so until then lips are to be sealed” Gary yelled out
Mick said to let the media back in and as soon as they did they were all questioning what just happened.

The guys all started changing and leaving and Mel walked over to Bianca.
“Mate go and see him. You need to” she said
“I know, I just don’t know what to say? I really don’t” Bianca replied
“Well if you don’t go, you will never know and this may never be fixed. Just go” Mel said pointing to Scott
“I’m going I’m going” Bianca said and walked over to him slowly.
She kept looking back at Mel, who was standing there with Jackson now in one arm and her other one on her hip.
Bianca got to Scott who had his back to her, and she tapped his shoulder
“Hey, you got a minute?” she asked
“Not really. Need to go see Mick, and media and stuff” he said without really looking at her
“Well I need to speak to you so I’m not leaving here till we have” she said crossing her arms and sitting next to him.
Scott looked pissed, so he told her to start talking. She said not there and so they got up and went into one of the physio rooms.
“This had better be good Bianca. I don’t have time for this” he said
Bianca started and told him everything that happened last week. She said she was going to tell him when he came around, but he didn’t show.
“Yeah because I couldn’t speak to you. I already knew. Someone had the pleasure of ringing me and telling me everything you just did” Scott spat out
Bianca started crying “How could you believe that without speaking to me first? I didn’t do anything wrong Scott. He kissed me, not the other way around”
“Yeah but it proved to be true didn’t it. You didn’t pull away though did you?” he snapped back
Bianca stood up and stood in front of him “No I didn’t, not at the start, but I did. I don’t want to throw away what we have. I’m in love with you” she sobbed
Scott looked up at her. He hadn’t heard her say that before. He was shocked to say the least. It was the last thing he expected her say now.
“Scott say something please. This is killing me. I’m over him I promise. He doesn’t mean anything to me, you do! Bianca continued.

There was a knock at the door, Mel walked in.
“Scott, Mick’s looking for you” she said
Bianca looked at Scott with the saddest look she had.
“I will come by your place later” he said, “I’ll be there I promise” and he walked out
Mel walked to Bianca “How did you go?”
“He really didn’t want to speak with me, but I just said it anyway. At least he is coming over” she said
“That’s a start” Mel replied
The girls walked out and into the main room where half the guys had changed and left by now.
Bianca said goodbye to everyone and left. She wanted to get home and wait for Scott; she wanted to sort this out.
Heath and Mel left soon after, with Jackson sound asleep in dad’s arms. Just looking at that gave Mel such joyful shivers; it was a beautiful sight.

Yadie and Danni were sitting in the corner chatting with some of the other wives and girlfriends. They didn’t normally associate with those WAGS because to them, they seemed so commercial. When they used to only go to the footy and not be attached to the players themselves, they used to make such fun of them with the other girls. But now they had to be careful, cause in reality they were now WAGS too!
“God I hope we are not like that?” Danni said laughing when the others left
Yadie shook her head “Me too!”
They sat there laughing so loud that a couple of the boys wanted in on their joke. They calmed down enough to tell them that it was a girly matter, and that was enough to turn them away. Alan and Nick walked over to them together.
“Congrats Nick. Well earned” Yadie said giving him a hug
“Thanks. I really didn’t expect it. I was quite shocked” he replied
“Mate you deserve it! Especially if I didn’t get it” Alan joked
Danni stood up and hugged him and whispered in his ear and it bought a smile to his face.
“Well who wants a drink?” Nick shouted, “I think it is time for a celebratory one”
Yadie and Alan said they were in and a couple of the other boys called their interest too!
They all headed to the closet pub and drinks all round on Nick, the first round anyway.
Because it was game night, the boys had a curfew, so they all made sure they had their fun and then left in plenty of time to be home. None of them wanted to start the year off in trouble.

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:19 pm

Hello ladies..............

New chapter for your liking lol!!!

Episode 36

Scott knocked on Bianca’s door; he wanted to get this sorted out one way or another. Bianca jumped off the couch and opened the door.
“Hi. Didn’t think you were coming” she said trying to smile
“Well I said I would be here so here I am. I had to see Mick before I came after my episode with Chris tonight” Scott said walking inside
Bianca followed Scott into the lounge and they sat down.
“What was that about?” she asked him
“I thought you’d be able to figure that out? He was mouthing off about you and him wasn’t he! I heard enough so I gave him a couple” he replied
“Scott you shouldn’t have. Now your gonna be suspended. If you knew, why did you let him bait you?” Bianca said
“Because it was about you, and you were, are my girlfriend and I wasn’t about to stand for it” Scott said.
Bianca smiled at hearing him saying that. It made her feel so wanted. Scott got up and paced up and down the room.
“I need to know if you still love him? I know you said you didn’t, but its just so hard B. Once it’s almost a marriage proposal, and then it’s a kiss in a public place” he said in a saddened tone and he turned to the window.
Bianca got up and walked over to him and stood in front of him and looked him in the eyes.
“I don’t love him. I’m in love with you and I have been for a long time, I just didn’t realise how much until last week” she said
They stood there looking at each other in silence. Scott was still trying to work out if he did believe her. He really wanted too, she did seem like she meant it.
“I’ll tell you this once and once only, if anything else comes up with Chris, and I mean it anything, I’m gone!!” Scott said finally

Bianca looked at him with a bit of a shocked look on her face, she couldn’t believe she was hearing that.
“Scott, did you hear me?? I said I loved you! Why would you say that? I don’t want anything to do with him” she replied with tears welling in her eyes
“Because that’s how I feel alright” he said, “I felt hurt and betrayed. I thought we had something special, and I am really hurt Bianca” he added in a hurtful tone
She didn’t know what to say to that. She knew he’d be hurt but this was way beyond what she expected. She stood there I silence and Scott turned to walk away.
“Don’t go!” she said grabbing him, “I’m so sorry. I didn’t know you would be so hurt. I didn’t do right, but I didn’t do anything to purposely deceive you Scott”
“I know you didn’t, but it doesn’t mean it didn’t get to me. I’m sorry I got mad, but I do mean it; its me or him” he said
Bianca stood closer to him and put her arms around him and told him she chose him and there was never another choice. He was it!!
“I love you Scott plain and simple” she said
He hugged and kissed her lips, but he still didn’t say he loved her back. He knew he did but he didn’t know if he could say it just yet.
They sat down and Bianca laid in Scott’s arms and they watched some tv before they went to bed, no sex, they just slept wrapped up in each others arms. For the first time in a long time, Bianca felt fulfilled, and it was Scott who did it to her.

Having woken before the alarm, but not wanting to disturb Nicks sleep, Danni got up from the bed, her whole body blissfully sore from the events of the previous night. She smiled and stretched and she looked down at Nick, sleeping naked in their bed. She is so tempted to wake him, but didn’t. Danni let him rest for a little while longer, knowing they would struggle to keep their hands off each other once he was awake, so she turned away and headed to the bathroom.
Once there she closed the door to muffle the sound and turned on the water. Having no clothes to remove she stepped into the shower as soon as the water was warm. She stood there for a moment letting he water flow over her body. The attention Nick gave to every part of her bought all of her nerve endings alive.
She rinsed her hair and when done she opened her eyes and Nick was standing in the doorway. She was momentarily startled, but she quickly smiled.
“Did the noise of the water wake you?” she asked as she continued to bath
“I’m not sure what woke me, but I got up when I noticed you weren’t in the bed” he replied as he walked towards her.
His eyes roamed over her body as she got the soap and started washing her body, his view unimpeded because of the clear shower screen. The hungry look on his face and is nakedness making his arousal obvious.

Suddenly she was in his arms again, it happened in a blink of the eye. With all they did last night, she didn’t think there would be anything today, but his urgency startle her.
One of his hands went to the back of her head, gathering a handful of hair and bending her head back for his kiss while his other hand moved between her legs and with no build up at all, he slipped a finger inside her. He moved his lips down her neck and he slowly started moving his finger inside her; bending, probing and eventually finding her g spot, all while driving her crazy.
Already gasping for breath and getting dizzy, she moved her hands up to his shoulders to steady herself as he knees threatened to buckle. His other hand moved from the back of her head and trailed over her shoulder and to her chest. Danni starts to bend her head to look at his hand, but she thought better of it, and looked at his face instead. She sees him smile and she knew she made the right decision. Nick’s hand paused so he could lick and kiss her breasts and then continued down her chest, her stomach and then down to her clit. He flicked it playfully and knees almost buckled again from the intensity of the sensation. A moan escapes her mouth as he applied firmer pressure to her clit while continuing his assault on her g spot.
Nick leaned into Danni’s ear and whispered something to her and then looked into her eyes. Whether it was what he said, or the insistent rhythm of his hands, at that moment she felt her orgasm building and she began to moan and move in a way he had started to recognise.

Fighting to keep her eyes open, wanting to watch him watching her, she seen his eyes roaming over her face and body and his expression changed to one of possessiveness.
“Cum for me” he whispered
As if on command the built up pressure finally exploded and as an almighty orgasm ripped thru her, she managed to take enough breath in to scream out what he already knew.
“OOOOOHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD”
Nick didn’t lessen his pace or pressure at all, and as one orgasm started to subside, she could feel another one building. Nick could feel her nails digging into his shoulders as her now high pitched moans announced her second orgasm. That one lasted longer ad they both could feel her shaking, but Danni didn’t want to stop.
Unable to resist any longer, she let her eyes drift closed and she heard Nick growl. His amazing hands never stopped and she felt his lips on hers as she lost herself for a third time to his touch.

When it finally receded, she opened her eyes and smiled at him before kissing him passionately. She ducked her head under the water and looked at him.
“That was amazing!” she said turning the water off, “Now, are you going to let me return the favour?”
“I thought you’d never ask” he replied laughing and picked her up and took her straight to the bed.

mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:18 pm

Yeah, that Chris, like a bad smell, he is! A bad smell and in purple red and green, ew!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:34 pm

HEHEHE!! Yeah he is, but god he is still hot to look at over here!! I still get the honour, even when I dont want to!!! HAHAHA!!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:01 pm

Another thrilling installment haha!!!
Enjoy!!

Episode 37

“I’ll see you after training then babe! It’s only a light session today” Heath whispered
“That’s ok then isn’t it, good to see you guys don’t have to fly anywhere this weekend either” Mel said rocking Jackson to sleep.
Heath picked up his bag and gave them both a kiss and headed out the door. After Jackson had been asleep in her arms for about 15 minutes she stood up and took him to his cot. She was hoping he would have a decent morning nap, she wanted to try and get some housework done, and some washing. She closed over his door and went into the kitchen and got something out for dinner and then started on the dishes, and then went to start on some washing. She was sorting out the ironing and folding the rest of it and there was a knock on the door. She got up and went to answer it.
“What are you doing here?” Mel said
“Well we haven’t seen you for a while and the boys have training, and I am sick” Danni said feigning a cough.
Mel laughed and then looked at the others.
“I’m in between jobs” Ash said
“I hate mine” Yadie answered
“And I’m in a meeting” Bianca laughed
“And there’s one missing. Where’s Em?” Mel asked
“Where do you reckon she is? She’s watching Dale. Cant stay away from that boy she cant” Danni laughed
“They are so cute together though. They just suit each other down to the ground” Yadie added
“So I’m assuming you all want coffee then?” Mel asked
The girls nodded and followed Mel into the kitchen and they sat around the table.
“So Bianca is everything worked out with Scott?” Ash asked
Everyone stopped talking and looked at her.
“What are you on about?” she said
“Honey we all kinda worked out that something was up at the footy” Yadie said
“Really? Was I that bad?” Bianca asked
“Yeah, but we, or at least I didn’t know what happened, only that something was up” Danni added
“So spill then?” Yadie said
Mel looked at Bianca as if to say it was up to her to tell them or not. So Bianca took that as she may as well, it would come out eventually one way or another, so she told them.
“God Chris just doesn’t know when to give up does he?” Danni said
“What happened to his little skank in Perth? He must have got bored with her quick” Yadie chuckled
“Now to be fair girls, he obviously is still in love with Bianca, you can’t fault him for that” Mel laughed as she bought their coffees over.
Bianca smiled “Thanks Mel, but I wish he would leave me alone. He had his chance. Scott’s told me anything else to do with Chris and he is gone, and he meant it too!” she said, “But anyway lets change the subject”
‘Well I have some news you all might like to hear” Danni said smiling
“Your pregnant” Ash said excitedly
“NO! Where did that come from?” Danni replied, “The wedding date is set and the invitations will be going out in a week or so”
“Oh my god! That’s fantastic babe! So when is it?” Yadie said with a huge smile
“Ah now that you will have to wait for the invitation to find out. We don’t want it leaked cause its meant to be a surprise for everyone and I don’t want to change everything if people find out about it” Danni said
“Oh no! Girls I think we’ve got one on our hands” Bianca said
“Yep I see what your saying” Mel added
And Yadie and Ash just laughed. Danni gave them all a confusing look.
“What are you all talking about?” she said
“Your gonna be a BRIDEZILLA” Yadie laughed
Danni threw her head back and chuckled “Good on ya! But I want it to be perfect with no extra attention”
“We know Dan, but whether you want it or not, your going to get it. Especially now that Nick is captain” Mel said
“And you know your gonna love it” Ash laughed
Danni laughed with them, but now she wasn’t so sure about this. She hadn’t thought about it like the girls had just mentioned, and then with Mel making mention of Nick being captain, just made her even more nervous.
Mel got up and went to get Jackson from his room. He had just woken up and could hear him crying. She bought him into the kitchen and his face produced a Heath Shaw grin, and it made the girls go gaga over him.
“I swear he knows he can do that” Mel chuckled
They sat there for another hour or so when Jackson heard his dad, he knew when he was home.
“Why hello ladies” Heath said when he walked into the kitchen “I don’t think I’ve ever had so many women in my house before” he laughed
He walked over to Mel and kissed her forehead and Jackson was giggling and pointing at him. Finally Heath picked him up and started blowing raspberries on his tummy, which sent him into a huge laughing fit. The girls sat there in a trance at the way Heath was with Jackson. Mel just sat there watching their amazement. She felt so lucky to think that she had the whole package: the great partner, the baby, a fantastic dad for Jackson and a great family home. She told herself she had the best bloke out of all of them.

“Well I suppose I should get going, have to meet Billy” Ash said standing up
“Yeah we should leave you guys alone” Danni said as she got up to.
“You don’t have to go cause I’m home” Heath said, “just pretend I’m not here”
The girls laughed and they said it wasn’t him, some of them actually had to get back to work, even if they didn’t want to. They all said goodbye and left and Mel walked back inside and saw Heath lying on the couch with Jackson on his chest placing kisses on Heath’s chin. It was the cutest thing she had seen for a long time.

Em sat on the edge of the oval and watched the boys train. It was only a light session but she thought they trained well. She loved footy season, and even more so now as she had one of the best perks possible. She did try to watch everyone, but she couldn’t help but revert back to Dale everytime.
After training she walked over towards him and acted like a fan asked him for a photo. He laughed at her and they posed, when she snapped it; Dale planted a kiss on her cheek. She looked at it and laughed; she had a look of surprise on her face. Dale looked over it and smiled.
“I’ll have a copy of that I think, thanks!” he said
Em laughed “I suppose I could arrange that for you”
“Good, cause it’s quite cute” he chuckled
Em asked him what he was doing now training was finished, she didn’t have to work today so she was free to do whatever he wanted to.
“Don’t think I’ve got anything to do actually. But I do have somewhere I would like to take you” he said
“Oh yeah? Where’s that?” Em asked
“I’m not telling you. It’s a surprise. So go home and wait for me to pick you up” Dale said
Em gave him a quick kiss and she headed to her car. She loved that Dale was trying to keep them interested in their relationship. It only made her love him more.

Danni got home and sat at the table and looked over the invitations and then she pictured media and photographers and people who weren’t invited to her wedding running thru her head. She knew that it was ridiculous, and she hadn’t even given it any thought before today. But when the girls bought it up, it hit her more than she expected and she just started to ball her eyes out. She didn’t even know why.
Nick opened the door and could hear Danni crying. He dropped his bag and ran into the dining room and knelt beside her.
“What’s wrong babe” he asked wiping the tears from her eyes.
Danni shook her head “I don’t know. I was thinking about the wedding and then I started”
“Oh baby what on earth were you thinking about? Whatever it was shouldn’t have made you cry” he said standing and pulling her up to him “I thought this wedding was supposed to be a happy thought”
He hugged her and kissed her lips and Danni tried to calm herself down and stop crying. She took some deep breaths and then blurted out everything she was just thinking and what she’d talked about with girls and she got tears welling in her eyes again. Nick hugged her again and without meaning to he laughed.
“What are you laughing at?” Danni said in between her cries
“Because. Why on earth would you be thinking any of that? That won’t happen no matter what. Bucks was and still is a huge profile. I’m not and I don’t think I ever ill be” Nick said, “Besides I don’t think anyone but our families and friends are going to care that we are getting married, and that the only one I want it”

Danni looked into his eyes and thought about what he said and then she laughed.
“Oh my god, I was totally acting like a nut! I’m so sorry. I have no idea what I was thinking” she said
“Well a nut I would go with” Nick laughed, “Now the most important question of all – have you decided on your bridesmaid? Whoa! I can’t believe I just asked that”
Danni laughed so hard she snorted “Oh my god! I can’t believe I just did that” she said still laughing, “Yes I have. I decided on Yadie and my sister. Now all I have to do is ask them”
Nick had a look of shock on his face. He had prepared himself for all her girlfriends to be in the bridal party, so he had picked 6 himself. He asked why only 2 and she said it was because it was way to hard to pick anymore, because she didn’t want to leave anyone out, but she didn’t wasn’t a footy team on the steps beside them.
“So who are your boys?” she asked
“Well actually I picked 6, cause I thought you’d be having all the girls” he laughed “So now I have to go and choose just 2”
“Oh that’s so gorgeous! God I love you! But promise me now that Johnno isn’t one! I can just see that now” Danni smiled wickedly
Nick picked her up and took her to their room and laid her down.
“Now there’s a thought” he said cheekily
He laid down slightly on top of her and gently ran his fingers along the curves of her body and placed soft kisses as he went.
He started to remove her clothes and their front door was being banged on, and whoever it was, just wasn’t getting the hint that no one was answering the door.
They tried to ignore it for as long as possible, but it was really starting to affect their mood. Nick got up and Danni got dressed and went to answer the door. She wasn’t ready for what she opened it up to.
“Cooper what are you doing here?” she said
He looked at her and went to speak, but instead he threw up all over her feet.

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:55 pm

Yeah wasnt it!! Thats one way of getting a girls attention!!!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:33 pm

Here is the new chapter!!!

Enjoy!!!

Episode 38

Em rocked up at Dale’s place and was about to knock on his door when he opened it, gave her a kiss and took her hand and led her to the car.
“Where are going?” Em asked getting excited
“I told you I had somewhere I wanted to take you. I’m sorry I couldn’t do it yesterday, but I think it will be nicer during the day” Dale replied
“Fair enough. Do I get any hints?” she said
Dale shook his head “But you do have to wear this” he said pulling out a blindfold, “So put it on thank you and NO peeking”
Em put the blindfold over her eyes and Dale put his hand up and asked if she could see how many fingers he was holding up. When he was satisfied she couldn’t see; he took off.
After about an hour of so Em heard the car stop and Dale got out. She was tempted to see where they were but before she could Dale opened her door and helped her out.
“You still can’t see?” he asked
“No, but I can hear! What’s that noise?” Em answered
Dale laughed. He knew she’d be able to hear, but he really hoped she would have no idea where they were.

As they got closer to the spot he had picked out, em could hear water running and she could feel tiny splashes on her legs, it felt amazing. The sound of the water sent a rush thru Em and Dale could see she as getting a little excited at the thought of what he was going to unveil to her.
“Ok when I say, you can take the blindfold off” Dale said and he took his hands off her.
He went and slid quietly into the water and made himself and then told Em she could look. She took the blindfold off and gasped.
“WOW this is beautiful. A waterfall? Where did you find this place?” Em said looking at him
“Well I had a little help, one of the boys bought their mrs up this way and he told me about it” he said smiling, “So you like it then?”
Em nodded “It’s gorgeous! One question, you didn’t tell me we were going swimming, what am I supposed to wear in the water?”
Dale laughed an stood up “What I am”
Em didn’t need to be told again. She stripped down quicker than you could say her whole name and she dived gracefully into the water. She swam over to where Dale was and kissed him and then dived under the water and headed towards the waterfall.
Dale followed her and the pounding water massaged the length of their bodies, jarring muscles into releasing tension.
They emerged in a small cave, immersed in the hissing of the curtain of water separating them from the outside world. Em effortlessly slid up onto a mossy ledge and Dale slid up alongside her, facing one another on their sides, their bodies carving a dual groove into the downy moss.
Without discussion their lips meet, exploring each tentatively, then eagerly. Their lips brush against each other, mouths open, their tongues danced together. His hand moves to Em’s back and draws her closer to him; their bodies merge together. Em’s hand slips down and her thumb grazes Dale’s nipple and he gasped. His hand extends down and cups her ass and he can feel the heat growing between her legs on his own flesh.
Em rolled onto her back and Dale traced a path with his lips from her mouth to her neck and down alongside her collarbone to her breasts, while his hand slid directly between her thighs. She rolled towards him and he slipped his thigh between hers and pressed it upwards into Em and they kissed and gently rocked their hips slowly but firmly against each other.
Dale rolled against Em and she moved backwards and he centred himself over her and placed himself at the entrance of her, and Em was just waiting. He slipped his dick into her slowly and she let out a soft moan as he began to stroke in and out, Em reached her hands down and ran them all over his back and chest. They moved against each other in a slow rhythm – never shared by them before. Dale leaned down and took Em’s lower lip in his, tugging an sucking on it softly and this made Em draw her legs up further and he heels and calves urged him into her deeper.

With their hot panting cheeks now resting on one another, their hips moved in a tight fervent rhythm and Dale can hear Em breathing in his ear and he only moans louder.
Dale gave her a lingering kiss as he started to thrust harder and faster and Em started to moan louder and it vibrated onto Dale’s chest. She clutched and released her thighs on his body and she ran her nails down his back as her orgasm cascades. She squeezed Dale tightly trying the help him come with her, but continued to thrust steadily and his own orgasm ripped thru them and their bodies trembled hard against one another. After a few more short thrusts, Dale couldn’t bear the sensation anymore and he fell down on Em. As they breathed whispered breaths to get some energy back Em gently raked her nails up and down his back. They laid there in silence and closed their eyes for a little while.
Like Dale had just woken from a dream, he took Em’s hand and kissed it “Time to go I think” he said smiling, “And I’m hungry”
Em laughed, he was always hungry. They rolled off the rock and back into the water and stood under the waterfall embracing each other for a few minutes and then headed back to their clothes, got dressed and went back the car and headed back to Dale’s.
“I had a great time today. Thank you. It was beautiful” Em said smiling
“I’m glad. I had hope you would” Dale replied taking her hand

Ash sat on Billy’s lap while they watched a couple of his teammates mucking around in the water and she was laughing. She’d been having so much fun with Billy and his mates lately, it made her fell like she had definitely made the right decision in giving him another go. Billy looked over at her and saw her staring into space – or so he thought.
“Ash is everything ok?” he asked looking concerned
“Yeah I’m fine” she said looking over at him smiling
“Good” he said helping her up
He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and ran down to the water with her, all he could hear was her screaming and laughing as he dunked her under.
He stood up and looked over at him with a dirty look and then she broke into a fit of laughter. She ran over to where he had gone to hide behind the others.
“You ran away! What for?” she chuckled
Billy came over to her and went to give her a hug and Ash threw him into the water. It caught him by surprise. He pulled himself up and looked at her trying not to laugh, but he couldn’t help it.
“That’s why” he said
Ash laughed, “Don’t mess with me then, I’ll get you back”
“Oh I can see that” Billy replied with a big smile
They played around for a bit in the water before they headed back to their towels on the sand.
“So what’s everyone doing tonight?” Dallas asked
Billy looked at Ash who shrugged her shoulders.
“Nothing yet I guess” she said
“Nothing” Cameron added
“What you got in mind Dal” Anthony asked
Dallas told everyone to go back to his place and they’d have a bbq and drinks. Everyone agreed and it was settled. Once they’d finished at the beach it was all back the Dallas’ place.
After about another hour of messing around in the sand and water, playing touch footy and beach cricket, everyone started to leave and head off to Dallas’. Ash was so happy. She couldn’t remember the last time she had had this much fun. She loved hanging out with the girls and that would never change, but she didn’t ever have times like this with Travis. Sure the sex was good, but all they ever did was argue. They never seemed to just have good times, like she was having with Billy.
“You ready to go?” Billy asked
“Whenever you are” she replied
They packed up their stuff and headed to his car, got in and drove to a bottle shop, stopped in and grabbed some drinks and then went onto Dallas’ place.
By the time they got there, the party was in full swing. Dallas was dressed in an apron standing behind the bbq, the girlfriends were chatting in the corner and the boys were mucking around behind the bar and pool table. Billy and Ash took their drinks over to the bar and found a seat. Because she was still getting to know everyone, Billy didn’t leave her side once and that just made her smile.

Nick walked out to the kitchen and saw Danni and Cooper sitting at the table talking. He was less than impressed. First he ruined their night and now he was at HIS table talking about HIS wedding with HIS fiancée. He walked into the dining room with a forced smile on his face and said hello and gave Danni a kiss. It was his way of telling Cooper she was his, and Cooper seemed to realise that too!
Nick sat down and asked what they were talking about.
“Just bits and pieces. Actually what he was doing last night and how he ended up here” Danni said
“Oh yeah, what were you up to Cooper?” Nick asked staring at him
“Just out drinking and for some reason wanted to come and visit I guess. I really didn’t realise the time. Sorry about that hey!” Cooper said
Nick wasn’t amused, but he didn’t show it. At least he tried not to!

About an hour later Cooper got a message and said he had to go. He thanked them for letting him stay and he’d see them around. Nick was so much happier now. He had Danni all to himself. He had a surprise for her but he hadn’t been about to give it to her because someone else was always around. They waved at Cooper as he left and walked back inside.
“Now I have you all to myself” he said picking her up, “I have a little something for you”
Danni looked at him with a smile. He was always spoiling her, but there was only one thing she couldn’t wait for……………. to become Mrs. Nick Maxwell.

Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:08 pm

wow Smile
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:47 pm

hahaha your a funny one ash
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:52 pm

now now ladies, no need to fight over daisy lol!!! ash yo will get your turn with billy lol!!!!
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:07 pm

ha
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:07 pm

ha
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:30 am

thats what makes him appealing lol!!
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:49 am

dale look as though he is 17 so what happens there?
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:16 pm

hahaha!!! true true!! always thought daisy was a youngin hehe!! but billy is a nice lookin youngin haha!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16   

Jump to: