Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What Becomes Her....... begins

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:26 am
Post subject: What Becomes Her....... beginsReply with quote

Hi there Ladies!!

Well I had had enough of writing Passions, and I am over it.

So I have begun to write a new story and the first couple of eps will be posted shortly!!

It is a little different from the last story I was writing so it will keep you interested I hope!!

I hope you enjoy it!!

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:22 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well here it is - the first episode!! Enjoy!! Please tell me your comments and thoughts!!

Episode 1

Just as Danni walked into the Lexus Centre it began to pour with rain.
‘Lucky’ she thought, looking down at her white shirt. That would have made an impression!!

She walked up to the reception desk.
“Hi, I’m here for a meeting with Eddie, for the Merchandise Shop Manager position”
“Sure, name” the receptionist said without looking up.
“Danielle”
“Yeah, have a seat”

Within seconds of sitting down, Eddie walked out and ushered her to follow him.
They waked into Eddie’s office and he took a seat in his leather chair behind his huge jarrah desk.
The two of them chatted for a while and Ed asked Danni why she wanted the job and why she was the best person for the position.
Danni described in her own words why she was the only person for the job, and what would make her an asset to the Club.

Ed listened and nodded at almost everything Danni was saying. By the time they had finished her interview, she realised it had been almost 45minutes she was in there for. Surely that was a good sign wasn’t it?

She stood up and shook Eddie’s hand and thanked him for his time, and she said she hoped to be seeing him soon. He nodded and went back to his desk.
As soon as she shut the door, Eddie paged the receptionist and told her to tell Danni she started on Monday.

Danni walked thru the main doors and the receptionist handed her a piece of paper. ‘You start Monday’ it read.

She gave a little jump and a shout of yes. She was excited, so excited that she didn’t see Nick Maxwell walking in the door, and she walked right into him.

“Shit sorry” she said as she was picking up the contents of her bag. Nick bent down to help her.
“That’s ok. You seem to be in a good mood” he said smiling.
“Yeah I am, I just got the new Merchandise Shop manager position”
“So I guess that means I’ll be seeing more of you then?” he asked
“I guess you will” she replied with a flirty smile. She thanked Nick for his help an then continued walking.

Nick stood up and watched her walk away. ‘She’s going to be a catch’ he thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danni heard a knock at her door. She got up and answered it.
“Hello you” she said when she opened it.
“Hi there” Cooper said, “How did you go today? Did you get it?
“Yeah I start Monday. Ed must have liked what he heard; he obviously let the receptionist know after I left his office. I can’t wait to start. I think I have made the right career move here.”

Cooper walked over and gave her a passionate kiss and a hug, and handed her a bunch of roses for congratulations. He knew she would get the job, now al he had to worry about was the Collingwood boys.
Yeah he might play for Storm, and he thought he was a bit of alright, he got the whistles, but he knew Danni was an avid Pies supporter and he knew she had her favourites.
“So then, do you see any of the players on a day to day basis? He asked.
‘Umm I don’t think so, I mean I’m in the shop and well I would imagine they would be behind closed doors. Why? Your not worried again are you? I thought we had already had this conversation,” she said rolling her eyes.

This was the type of thing that really frustrated her. She had been with Cooper for near on 3 years and he was always jealous of her little crushes on some of the pies boys. I mean they were only crushes. Everyone has them; he does, on bloody Jessica Simpson of all people. He loved her boobs, but then again, so did most men!!

“No I told you I’m fine with it, I was just asking”. He knew where this was going, because he WAS jealous, and he just didn’t know when to keep his mouth shut about it.

Almost right on cue, they started yelling at each other. The result was Cooper leaving again and slamming the door behind him.

Danni thought to herself, ‘ I don’t need this shit from him’ He knew that she loved him, but it never seemed good enough, or enough for that matter. She didn’t want to think about it anymore.
She picked up her phone and dialed Yadie’s number.
“Hey man, what you doing? I need a drink!”
“Yeah, same place in an hour” Yadie said.

The girls hung up the phones and proceeded to get ready.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danni made her way into PURE and spotted Yadie sitting in their table with Mel and Em.

“Evening ladies” Danni said
“Well, what happened this time?” Yadie asked.

Danni explained everything to the girls, from getting the job, the little flirty smile with Nick to Cooper storming out again. By the time she was finished, she was in tears.
She was asking the girls what she should do. They all had their say, but Yadie had a simple plan – give Cooper the boot and have a rebound fling with Nick.
“He’d be in good shape” Yadie said “An all nighter I reckon” she winked at Danni.

Danni tried to laugh, but in her head, it sounded like not a bad idea.
No I couldn’t do that could she? Then again, it would almost rove Cooper’s concerns. Besides, if she was gonna fool around with anyone at the Pies, it could only be with one person.

The girls started downing drinks quicker than you could say their names. But they were having a great time, and that was all that mattered.
All of a sudden ‘I don’t need a man’ came on and all four of them got up and went to the dance floor. They were singing as loud as they could, and were dancing around like idiots. Heath and Dale walked up behind Mel and Em and took them away and into the corner to dance with them. Yadie has spotted Alan Didak and told Danni she was gonna try her luck with him now he had got rid of trout mouth!!
Danni nodded and walked back to their table. She thought it was weird some of the boys were out tonight, but then again, she thought, they don’t play till Monday this week.

“Hey there, would you like some company?” Danni turned around and saw Nick standing behind her with a rye smile on his face.
“Sure, if you like” she said without a second thought.
“Don’t think I introduced myself earlier when you almost knocked me out” he laughed. “I’m Nick, nice to meet you”
“Hi Nick, I’m Danni” she said as she shook his hand.
They started chatting and found they had a few things in common, like listening to U2 or buying stuff off eBay, just to name a few.

Yadie noticed Danni with Nick and was stuck between carrying on the conversation with Dids, or going to stop Danni from doing something she would regret in the morning. She excused herself from Danni and walked over to the table.

Danni was in stitches of laughter with whatever Nick was saying to her. Yadie thought, well at least he makes her laugh. She couldn’t remember the last time Cooper did that!

“Danni can I borrow you for a minute” Yadie said. Danni excused herself and walked over to Yadie.
“What’s up” she slurred
“What are you doing? I know your mad with Cooper, but do anything you’ll regret mate!” Yadie said looking into Danni’s eyes.
“Nah, it’s all good. I’m just talking. He’s a nice guy, but not my type, you know that. There’s only one guy for me” Danni struggled to get out.

She walked back to the table and sat down. Yadie had a bad feeling about this. She walked over to where Mel and Em were dancing with their boys and told them what was going on. Heath overheard and butted in.
“Don’t worry Yadie, we’ll go and get Nick, we should be off anyway. Training tomorrow”
“Cheers Heath. At least then she won’t think it’s us doing it”
Mel and Em said goodnight to their boys and then stood with Yadie while Heath and Dale went to get Nick. It took them a good 10 minutes to get him away from Danni’s table.
As he walked off, Nick told Danni he’d see her round and blew her a kiss. Yadie seen Danni blow one back. ‘Oh shit’ she thought. This was the last thing Danni should be doing.

With Heath, Dale and Nick gone, Mel and Em went back to the table and sat with Danni. Yadie went back to find Dids, only to find he had left too!!
“Bloody Danni” she said walking back to the table.

“Ok ladies, I think it’s home time! Danni you want to share a cab?” Yadie asked.
“Nah I’m gonna call Cooper, we need to talk” she replied
“Now is probably not a good time honey, it’s 3am” Mel said
“I don’t care if it’s 6am” Danni slurred, “We need to talk”
She grabbed her phone out while she waved to the girls as they got in the cab.
“I’ll call you tomorrow” Yadie yelled out as the cab took off.

Danni dialed Cooper’s number. All she got was his voicemail. She tried again. Still voicemail. She tried one more time, this time he answered.

“Danni, it’s 3am, what’s wrong?”
“Can you come pick me up? I’m at PURE. We need to talk” she just got out.

She hung up her phone without another word. She didn’t even wait for Cooper to answer. She just assumed he would come and get her, which he did. But she would have been screwed if he didn’t.
He pulled up alongside her and the car in park. He could see she’d had a good night on the drink. He got out and opened the passenger door. He grabbed her just in time; she was just about ready to fall over. He put her seatbelt on and closed the door. By the time he had got back in the car, Danni had passed out.

“So much for the talk” he said to himself as he took off.

The next morning Cooper got up and went thru his morning routine, then left Danni and not before he left for Olympic Park. He left it on the bed for when she woke up.

‘Morning sleepy head,
Didn’t want to wake you, so I let you sleep. If you still wanna talk, I’ll be home at lunch. See you then

Coop
xx’

He was not looking forward to this conversation they were going to have. He sort of knew what was coming, but he didn’t want to think about it.

About 11am Danni’s phone went off and she jumped out of bed. It scared the crap out of her.

“Hello” she said automatically as she answered it
“Don’t tell me I woke you up” Yadie said. “I thought you would be well and truly awake”
“No! I was still sleeping” Danni replied yawning
“Well then, how did your talk go this morning?” Yadie asked
“What talk?” Danni said stunned
“Your talk with Cooper. Please tell me you remember talking to the man?” Yadie replied
“OH MY GOD!!” Danni screamed, “What the hell did I do? I don’t remember saying anything to him”
“Danni are you serious? It was supposed to be a serious talk. I told you not too, but you wouldn’t listen to me!!”

Danni laid back down and threw her hands out and sighed. She felt the paper. She picked it up and read it.
“It’s alright Yadie, We can’t have talked last night. He left me a note this morning saying if I still wanted to talk we can when he gets home. Thank God!”
“Yeah well your lucky man!! I have to go now, but let me know how you go okay.”
“Will do” and she hung up the phone.
She looked over at the clock, 11.15am. She felt like shit. She got out of bed and jumped in the shower.

She must have been daydreaming cause the next thing she knew, Cooper knocked on the bathroom door.

“Hey! Mind if I join you?” he asked
“If you want” Danni replied

Cooper undressed and opened the door to see Danni staring into thin air.

“You ok? You look a bit out of it. Although I’m not surprised after last night” he said
“About that, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you. I just should have called a cab” she said
“It’s ok. If your boyfriend can’t come and pick you up, I don’t know. You’d do the same for me” he replied

He got a bit closer to her, and put his arms around her waist. She hesitated a bit. Then she pulled away. She mouthed ‘I’m sorry’ before stepping out of the shower. She dried herself and wrapped the towel around her and sat on the bed.
Cooper finished washing himself and then got out. ‘What had just happened, this didn’t feel right’ he thought. She loved showering together – it always led to more fun!!

He walked out of the bathroom to see Danni sitting on the bed near enough in tears.

“What’s going on” he asked. This was the moment he had hoped would never come.
“I don’t think I love you anymore” Danni cried out. She couldn’t believe she had just said that.
“I just feel like we are drifting apart, and I can’t picture myself with you anymore” she finished with. She dropped her face into her hands and started crying heavily.
“This is what you wanted to talk about this morning?” he said
Danni just nodded “I thought I was only feeling like this because we were fighting again, and then I was drinking. But still feel like this now, so it can’t have been that” she said.
“I don’t believe this. 3 years, 3 fcken years Danni! Does that not mean anything to you? What the hell? Cooper yelled. He was pacing up and down like a mad man. “Oh I know what it is! It’s the new job isn’t it? You want to be single while you work at the Pies shop don’t you. So you can have the pick of the players” he yelled
“Oh here we go again” Danni shouted.

They argued for hours. In the end Danni got dressed, handed Cooper the keys to his place back, wished him good luck and walked out. She got to the end of the street and just broke down. Her life was now in pieces. But she had no one to blame but herself. She dialed Yadie’s number.

magpiesgirl Aries

Crazy About Daisy!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:15 pm

Oh awesome work Danni Very Happy Im hooked & loving it already!

If ya need any characters,feel free to use me (Ashlea) Very Happy

“I can honestly say there will never be another Strauchanie and the boys at the club can’t help but be thankful for that” -Nathan Buckley
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:01 pm

Im sure I can find a spot for you!! Fav pies boy please!

Danni

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:51 am

And here is the second episode of What becomes her? I hope you like it!!
There is more coming your way shortly!!

Keep the comments coming!!

Episode 2

It had been a good six months since Danni had split with Cooper. She was still shattered about it, she had always envisioned them together forever, but it wasn’t meant to be.

She had set about making her life better one day at a time. Yadie, Mel and Emily were always there for her, even now that Yadie and Dids had finally hooked up, she always made time for her, same with Mel and Em who were totally into the men in their lives.
But Danni could be a spoilsport, she had all of that, but she threw it all away.

She had seen Cooper a few times out and bout, but was never sure if he had seen her too. He looked miserable every time she saw him, so she had to keep reminding herself why she had to break up with him.

She was well and truly immersed in her job now too!! She had taken it on from the start, and everyone begun to notice the small changes she was making. And it seemed to be working. The store was averaging more income a month that ever before. She had even received congratulations from Eddie. So she knew she was doing something right.

“Hi there stranger. You been avoiding me? Nick asked.
“Oh hi Nick. Sorry I didn’t see you there. Now why would I be avoiding you? I’ve just been really busy” she replied.
“Well I got the impression you were. I haven’t spoken to you for near on 6 months. Thought I’d done something to piss you off” he said with a smile
“No no no. I have just been really busy getting this shop up to my standards. I’ve barely had time to scratch my nose” she said.
“Well then, that’s ok. I don’t feel so hurt now” he laughed. “What are you doing tonight? I would really like it if you would join me for a drink” he asked.
“Um, I don’t think that’s a good idea. I mean I work here and I don’t know if I’m allowed to date other employees you know” she said.
“Well it’s not a date for one! It’s a drink. Think of it like welcome drinks. How’s that?” he said.
“Oh ok, but only one” she replied. “I don’t want people getting the wrong idea” she said.
“Now who would think that?” he said coyly. “I’ll come past and get you about 7pm” he said walking out the shop.

Now all Danni had to do was wait. She stood around looking at the clock. Had she really told Nick that she would have a drink with him?
What happens if Cooper seen her out with Nick? And why was she caring so much? She was still in a daze when Nick walked in.

“You ready?” he said.
“Yeah, just gotta turn off the lights,” she said walking over to the switches. She turned them off, and while she was walking to the door, she had her eyes on Nick. ‘He looks hot’ she thought. He was only wearing jeans and a club polo shirt. As she got closer, she could smell him too!! ‘Lynx’ she thought – she just couldn’t pick which one.

They walked out the door and literally straight into Cooper. He, along with a couple of other storm boys were taking a run.

“Well it didn’t take you long did it?” he yelled. “I hope your job is worth it then” he said before Greg Inglis pulled him away, saying something into his ear.

Nick looked at Danni who had just started crying.

“Hey, who was that?” he asked, while trying to give her a hug. Danni tried to pull away but she couldn’t. It felt nice to be in someone’s arms again.
“That was my ex,” she sobbed. “We broke up about 6 months ago” she continued. Nick looked at her and didn’t know what to say. He just realised why he hadn’t heard from her.
Danni continued on and told Nick everything. He listened and said it was ok and he understood. If she didn’t want to go out, she didn’t have to. Maybe another time if she wanted to. Danni said she would still go. It would do her good.

They jumped into a cab and went into a local pub. Danni went to find a table while Nick went to the bar.
He came back and put a pint in front of her. She picked it up and held the glass up.
“Here’s to new beginnings” she said. Nick raised his glass and smiled.

The pair went thru a number of pints before Nick had to call it quits. He had training tomorrow. The pies had finals coming up.
Danni agreed and they walked out of the bar.

“Thanks for cheering me up Nick. I really appreciate it” she said.
“My pleasure Danni. I’d like to do it again sometime if I could?” he asked.
“Sure, we can sort something out” she said.

Nick walked her to the cab and opened the door for her. He gave her a kiss on the cheek.
“Glad to hear it” he said.

The taxi took off and Nick waited for his. He seemed pleased with himself. He thought he was in.

“Who the hell do you think you are” Danni screamed into the phone. “He was working in the shop with me today. Next time, why don’t you ask me or say what you want to in private rather than in full view of my work colleagues” she continued.

“Well I wasn’t expecting you to walk out of the shop with him was I? I was in shock when I saw you. I’m sorry okay” he replied.

They continued to argue, with Danni saying it wasn’t good enough what he did. He had embarrassed her in front of Nick. She couldn’t believe it. She wasn’t really sure Cooper understood what he had done. In the end she just told him to grow up and move on. The she hung up.
By the time she had finished her call she was home. She paid the driver and went inside to bed.

Cooper was confused. Why had he done that? Why didn’t he just tell her he wanted her back? He hadn’t gotten over her. He didn’t think he would ever would. And now here she is walking around with pies players. Something he had dreaded all along.

He was angry that looked like she had moved on so quickly while he was struggling.
But it also seemed obvious, she wasn’t coming back to him, so he would have to get over this, and sooner rather than later.

He stood up from his chair and walked into his room. He started to pick up the objects around the place that reminded him of Danni and put them in a box. He moved into the bathroom and did the same.
By the time he had finished, his room and bathroom looked empty, but he was pleased with what he had done. He was on his way!!

The next morning Danni rocked up to work with a spring in her step. Her co- workers noticed to. They asked her if she had a good night. She said yes, but didn’t say anything else.

At the lunchtime, Yadie walked into the merchandise shop and seen Danni smiling and whistling away.

“Well then, someone’s in a good mood” she said.
“Yeah, I am mate! I had it out with Cooper for the last time last night. We are well and truly finished,” she said.

Danni took her lunch break and her and Yadie went to the café. She told Yadie everything about last night.

“Oh my god. I can’t believe he did that,” Yadie said in reference to Cooper. “No wonder you abused him. I would have to mate!! But I can’t believe you went out with Nick. I’m proud of you. As long as you don’t hurt Nick ok? He is a rebound you know” Yadie said.
“I wont. I know. But I don’t see him as a rebound guy. I mean, I hope he knows were mates. That’s all I want right now. I don’t know if I can see him in another way” Danni said.

The girls continued to talk as Dids walked in and Yadie waved. Alan walked over and gave Yadie a kiss on the lips, and then sat down next to her. Yadie finally got the chance to introduce Danni to Alan, and vice versa.

“Oh you’re the chick Nick’s being going on about” he said.

Danni looked at Yadie. “What do you going on about? We’re only friends. What’s he been saying?” she asked Alan.
“Nothing much. Just that he has found a great chick, that’s all. Nothing else” he replied.

“Looks like your gonna have to talk to him Danni” Yadie said.

Danni just nodded. “Well guys, I’m gonna have to get back to work. I’ll talk to you soon” she said as she got up.

Later in the afternoon, Nick walked into the shop as Danni was closing up. He walked over to her while her back was turned. He put his arms around her waist. As he did, Danni turned around and punched him in the face.
“What was that for” he said before Danni could say anything.
“Oh my god, Nick I am so sorry! I didn’t know that was you” she said.

Nick put his hand up to his nose.
“Shit, that was a good hit Danni. I’ll never sneak up on you again! He smiled.

Danni pulled Nick’s hand away from his face. “Shit” she said.

Danni walked into the café and got an ice pack. She came back to into the shop and went to put the ice pack on Nick’s face. Just as she did, Nick pulled her to him and kissed her. Danni wanted to pull away, but she couldn’t bring herself to. She was finding it comforting. Then she pulled away.

“I can’t do this. I’m sorry! I thought we were just friends” she said.

Nick looked confused. “Shit. I’m sorry. Here I was assuming that you wanted this. I am so sorry” he said walking away.

“It’s ok Nick, really. It’s just too soon for me mate! I’m still in a mess from the Cooper situation. I don’t want to hurt you. Your better than a rebound guy!” she said.

They sat down and talked for a little longer and then Nick got up and left. As he walked out the door he said, “ If you change your mind, you know where to find me”

Danni nodded and watched him leave. What did she do? She had done what Yadie said she would do. How was she going to face Nick again?

Alan walked to the door and answered it. Nick was standing there, looking not that flash.

“What’s wrong with you?” he asked.
“Well I blew it! How could I be so stupid” he said, “I really messed up”

Alan had no idea what Nick was talking about. They sat down and had a beer. Nick explained to Alan what had just happened. He was a little upset, a little mad, but mainly embarrassed. Alan told him not to make to much of it. Danni was jus in a rough patch. She just needed time.

After about an hour closed the door behind Nick and ran back to his bedroom.
Yadie was sound asleep. ‘Bloody hell’ he thought. He just slipped in the bed next to her. He’d get Nick back for this.

Meanwhile at Em’s place, Dale was about to make an important speech to her. He knew this was the right time to do it. He was just waiting for Em to get off the phone. He’d been waiting for well over an hour. Who was she talking to?

Finally Em hung up the phone. She looked at Dale, who looked a bit annoyed.

“Sorry. It was Danni. She was a little upset. She’s had a really confusing day. She just needed to talk” Em tried to reason.

“It’s ok. I just wanted to speak with you. I’ve got something really important to talk about.” He said.

He sat Em down on the couch. He pulled the coffee table over and sat down on the edge of it. His hands were sweaty and were beginning to shake a little.

“Ok” he started with. “Now, you know that I think the world of you Em, and I am still only young, and so are you, but for some reason I cannot see myself without you by my side” he continued.

Em sat there a little stunned. What was he saying?

“Now I know we’ve only been together for about a year, and that’s not long these days, but I don’t care. I wanted to tell you I love you!! I love you Em!!” he said.

He took a big breath and sighed. That was a weight lifted off his shoulders.

Em just sat there. She had assumed he loved her anyway. The way he was carrying on, she thought there was going to be more coming with that speech.

“Em, you ok?” he asked.
“Oh yeah I’m fine” she said, “I love you too” she continued.

Dale got up and said, “I’m so glad you said that. You looked a little spooked”
“No I think it’s great. I’m glad we have said it. Makes me feel like we are growing closer and getting stronger. And for that I am grateful” she said.

Dale picked her up and took her to her bedroom and closed the door. It was going to be a long night for these two!!

Danni walked into the store and began her morning ritual. The other employees started to walk in, and then the day had begun.

Still in a daze over what happened last night, she told her assistant manager she was going to check to post box.

She walked out the door and starting walking to the Post Office down the road. She was staring at the ground when she heard some footsteps behind her. She was worried that it would be Cooper or Nick, so she moved to the left hand side of the footpath. But instead of getting out of the way, she walked right into the other person’s way. She got barreled over.

“For god’s sake” she yelled, “What did I do to deserve this?” she said looking up at the sky.
“Sorry mate! I didn’t see you there” the voice behind her said. Their hands were helping to pick her up.

“It’s ok” she said standing up. She turned around and her jaw dropped. She dropped her head towards the ground pretending to look over her clothes.
“Thanks for your help” she said, “I have to go now” she said with a cheeky grin.
“No worries, glad your ok” was all she could hear.

She couldn’t believe she had just bumped into him. In all the time she had been at the club, she hadn’t even seen him. And now she just bumped into him.
That would keep a smile on her face for the rest of the day!!

magpiesgirl Aries

Crazy About Daisy!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:11 am

luvlicca wrote:
Im sure I can find a spot for you!! Fav pies boy please!

Danni

Travis Cloke or Scott Pendlebury!Don't think Pendles has been in any of the storys yet either...

“I can honestly say there will never be another Strauchanie and the boys at the club can’t help but be thankful for that” -Nathan Buckley
magpiesgirl Aries

Crazy About Daisy!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:18 am

Oooh I wanna know who it was hehe I'm guessing Licca? Wink hehe

Still hooked and loving it!

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:13 pm

Dont know yet. It might be Licca it might not!! Im not giving it away!! hehehe

Which one would you prefer Ashlea? Trav or Penders?? I reckon I know which one I'd go for ----

magpiesgirl Aries

Crazy About Daisy!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:34 pm

Argh making me choose is like having to choose a case on Deal or No Deal lol ummmm...Trav lol He's hotter lol Very Happy

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:14 pm

hehehehe!! i was thinking in hottness!! i was thinking dirty!!
but you picked the one i would have!! hehehehe

bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:34 pm

what about me? probably not, 'cos of... y'know Wink

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:51 pm

Well...... I can put him in if you like.....but if you have another pies boy you'd like to have a crack at..... name them!!
magpiesgirl Aries

Crazy About Daisy!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:08 pm

Huh?Do you want me to pick another one?Or Bianca?Im confused (as usual lol) Embarassed

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:26 pm

Bianca!! I have yours!! Dont worry I have something very special for you and Travis!! hehehehe
magpiesgirl Aries

Crazy About Daisy!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:28 pm

Im still confused LOL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 1 of 16   

Jump to: