Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What Becomes Her....... begins

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpiesgirl Aries

Crazy About Daisy!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:20 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha yeah well if being myself means Im a whack job,so be it!

“I can honestly say there will never be another Strauchanie and the boys at the club can’t help but be thankful for that” -Nathan Buckley
qldpie02 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:09 am

aaaaaawwwwwwwww poor nick lol
magpiesgirl Aries

Crazy About Daisy!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:16 am

I know!All he wants is Danni and Licca is just stealing her away...what a shit position to be in Danni lol

“I can honestly say there will never be another Strauchanie and the boys at the club can’t help but be thankful for that” -Nathan Buckley
luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:53 pm

Yeah I feel so torn...... its such a hard decision for me!! hehehe

Well here is episode 5!! Enjoy

Episode 5

Nick just turned away and walked out the door before he did something he’d regret.
Yadie, Mel, Em and Ashlea had ALL seen what had just happened. Yadie looked at Danni and shook her head. She knew Danni wouldn’t have meant what had just happened, but she warned her. Mel, Em and Ash had no idea what was going on. They just all assumed all Danni’s dreams had just come true, so they really made nothing of it until Yadie walked away. Then they knew something was wrong.
Danni looked over at them and just rang out the door. She needed to find Nick.

“Nick stop please,” she yelled when she spotted him. He ignored her and kept walking. “Nick please. Let me explain. Nick” she yelled out.

This time he stopped.

“It had better be a fcken good explanation” he fired back. “You tell me you’re not ready, so I back off for you. Next thing I know you’ve got your tongue down Licca’s throat!”
“I’m sorry. He asked me to dance and that’s all it was supposed to be, a dance. I’m sorry. She sobbed.
“Sorry, you’re sorry! Whatever Danni! I hope you enjoy your life. I’m done with you!” he said. Then he turned and kept walking.

This felt so strange. Nick was so upset and was acting like he had just been cheated on. But they weren’t even an item, and they never were.
Danni sat on the side of the road and put her head in her hands. That’s all she felt like she’d be doing for the past 6 months. If it wasn’t one thing, it was another. She started mumbling to herself when she heard footsteps.

“Whoever that is, leave me alone. I don’t want to talk to anyone” she said
“Well we aren’t going anywhere” the voice said.

Danni looked up. Mel, Ash, Em and Yadie were all standing in front of her.

“What did you do?” Em laughed
“She knows” Yadie said still not impressed at what had happened.
“Yadie please man, not now. I know ok” Danni replied.
“Ok girls, lets sort this out from the top” Mel said. She was always the levelheaded one.
“Danni – what happened?” Ash said. “And it had better be good – I was working Trav over” she laughed.

So again the girls all sat around listening to Danni explain everything all over again. She was getting used to it. It seemed to be the order of the week!!

“Hell sweetie, if that was Licca all over me, I don’t think I’d be able to control myself either” Ash said, “Especially since you’ve been in lust with him for like ever” she added.

Danni just looked at her.

“Danni I told you thins would happen. I wish you’d listen to me,” Yadie said.
“C’mon Yadie, its just a kiss. It happens. We all did things like this, and besides she’s vulnerable. Who’s to say he didn’t take advantage of her? Mel said.

The girls talked a little more before the boys were literally thrown out of PURE. They were starting to get a little bit rowdy!!
They walked over to the girls and picked up their ladies. Paul walked over to Danni and held his hand out to her. She didn’t know whether to take it or not, so she didn’t. The others looked at each other and left. The girls said they’d call her tomorrow.

Paul sat down next to her as close as he could. Danni moved away a little.
“Ok” he said, “Do you want to tell me what that was about?” he continued.
“It’s nothing. I’m just a little overwhelmed that’s all” she said, “I’m not ready for anything right now. I’m over everything right now” she cried.

Paul was a little taken aback. That wasn’t the answer he was looking for. He actually liked Danni, so he gave her a hug and listened as she was explaining everything to him. He really wanted her to be his.

“Danni, I’m sorry. I wish you had told me this earlier. I wouldn’t have made such a dick of myself” he said.
“You didn’t do anything, and you’re not a dick” she said, “Although I am a bit concerned about what Nick is going to say to you. I mean you obviously knew he was into me?”
“Yeah, but you weren’t together so I see that as fair play” he said smugly.

That was enough for Danni. She stood up “Well if that’s all you see me as” she said and then she walked away
“Danni – that’s not what I meant” he said. But it fell on deaf ears, “Shit” he yelled out.

This was all Danni needed. It made her feel even more confused. Did Paul even like her? Or was he just chasing her to piss Nick off?
She went home and sat on her bed. She felt like ringing Cooper, but she couldn’t after what happened last night. She was so thankful that Nick didn’t know about that either. Then it may have been much worse.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash was so excited. She was sitting on Travis’ couch. He walked back into the room carrying two drinks. He sat down next to her.

“So how long you been following the Pies for? He asked, trying to make small talk. And he always thought it was a good idea to ask about the Pies – then they would start talking back!!
“All my life mate!!” Ash replied, “You played an absolute blinder today you know, really awesome!” she finished with.
“Thanks” he said moving closer to her.

Ash looked up at him and leant forward and she kissed him. She startled him. He was planning to do that, but she had beaten him to it, not that he minded of course. He put his hands on her waist to show her he was totally into it and then things got steamier. He picked her up and took her to his bedroom. This was a night neither Travis nor Ash would forget in a hurry!!

Over at Bianca’s place, her night was one she wouldn’t want to remember. She was listening to Chris whinge and bitch about how Freo lost and this was meant to be his time. All Bianca wanted to do was scream at him – he shouldn’t have left the pies! But she knew she couldn’t. But it made it hard because she wanted to celebrate with the rest of the black and white army, yet she couldn’t, because she was busy being a loyal girlfriend.

Then her phone rung. ‘Thank god’ was all she could think. “Hello” she answered.
“Hey B, I didn’t wake you did I?” the voice asked.
“Hell no, Danni is that you?” she said
“Yeah mate, it’s me” Danni said

The girls got talking and Bianca invited her over. This was Chris would shut up, and she wanted to make sure Danni was all right.

“Are you sure, I don’t want to intrude” Danni said
“You wont be. Bring some drinks and crash if you like. See you in 10” then Bianca hung up the phone.

“Chris, baby!” she said, “Danni’s coming over ok. She needs a mate, so stop your bloody whinging. She won’t say anything to you, so you don’t need to worry. She has too much on her plate!!” Bianca said.
“Whatever! I’m going to bed” he said and stormed out of the room,” So much for my grand final sex!” he yelled out!

Bianca opened the door and let Danni in. Danni held out 12 jim and coke cans. Bianca showed her in!!
The sat down opened a can and started talking. Danni filled her in on all that happened at the club. Then she asked how Chris was, trying to change the subject so she wouldn’t have to speak about it anymore. But Bianca knew what she was trying to do.

“I don’t think so. You keep going thanks miss” Bianca said.
“I can’t believe I did that man. I mean and then to find out Nick was standing there, I feel so awful. And now Nick wants nothing to do with me” Danni replied.
Bianca looked at Danni and smiled “It’s a bloke thing. He just feels betrayed I guess. You told him no, and then he seen you with Paul and a teammate no less”
“I know, and then what Paul said to me, it makes me feel like a skank man!!” Danni said.

They talked a bit more as they had another drink they got louder. Next thing they knew Chris walked out the lounge room in nothing but boxers on!
Both Danni and Bianca stared. Danni tried to look away. She was already in enough trouble as it was, but Chris certainly made it hard!!

“Ladies” he said
“Hey babe, sorry didn’t mean to wake you” Bianca said smiling.
He walked over to her and gave her a kiss and sat down, “You didn’t. I just couldn’t sleep” he said.
“Oh good, I’m glad” Bianca replied.
“Hey Chris. Do you want a jim?” Danni asked
“Why not” he said, “so what you been up to Danni?”
“Not much mate. Just messing up your former teammates lives!!” she said
Chris looked at her puzzled look on his face. “Huh, what are you talking about?” he asked
“I’ll let Bianca fill you in, I really cant be bothered to say it all over again” she replied

Chris looked at Bianca, who just nodded as if to say ‘I’ll tell you later’

“So you played a really good game tonight Chris” Danni said
“Yeah cheers mate. Just pissed we didn’t win. But the better team won on the night. Now lets not talk about football anymore” he laughed

They all nodded and took another drink. Danni finished that one off and said she’d better go. She didn’t want to, but she needed to. She needed to think.
She thanked Chris and Bianca for letting her come round. She told Chris she’d see him next time he was in town, and gave him a hug. Bianca said she’d see her next time she could.
Bianca shut the door and turned around to and looked at Chris. He just walked over to her and picked her up! He walked towards the bedroom – “I guess I’m gonna get my grand final sex a week early” he joked!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danni was just coming off a roundabout near her house, when a car came up behind her with a carload. They were beeping there horn and yelling out the windows at her. Danni wasn’t fazed she just kept driving. She they were giving her shit because of her plates and stickers.
As she drove straight on, the car sped up and pulled alongside her. She had a look, but only a quick one. She didn’t recognise anyone in the car so she kept driving. The car all of a sudden swerved and the driver lost control. It careered over into Danni’s car. It hit her with such a force, that she lost control of her car also. She tried to regain it but she couldn’t. The car went headfirst into a light pole.
The impact caused Danni to be thrown forward. She hit her head on the window and was then thrown backwards when the car stopped.
The other car didn’t seem to have much damage because they were able to away. Danni didn’t even see the car drive off. To be truthful, she didn’t see anything after she lost control she had been knocked out.

The next thing she knew she was in the back of an ambulance.
“What happened?” she asked
“You’ve been in a car accident, were taking you to hospital. You have some head injuries.” The ambulance officer replied.

Danni closed her eyes again. She must have drifted off again, because the next time she opened her eyes, she was at the hospital.
“Hi, nice to see your awake” the nurse said. “Now do you have someone for us to contact for you?” she asked.
“Yadie, if you could please ring Yadie” Danni said.

It seemed like forever but apparently it was only 20mins and Yadie and Alan were at the hospital. The nurse started to explain to them what she knew had happened. Alan told Yadie to go and see Danni; he would listen to the rest of what the nurse had to say. Yadie didn’t need Alan to her that twice.

Yadie walked into Danni’s room. The first thing she noticed was Danni’s face. It was a mess. She had a huge nasty looking gash on her forehead, and she also had two black eyes from what Yadie could see. Yadie sat in the chair beside the bed and Alan walked in. He looked at Danni and was in just as much shock as Yadie when he seen her face.

“I know it’s none of my business, but do you think we should ring Cooper?” he asked.
“I was going to ask you the same thing. So if we both have, then maybe we should?”

Yadie gave Alan Cooper’s number and he went out into the hall to ring him.
‘Hi you’ve reached Cooper Cronk, I can’t get to the phone, so leave a message and a number and I’ll call you back’

“Hey Cooper, Didak from Collingwood here mate. Need you come down to the Royal Melbourne Hospital. Danni’s been in an accident” Dids said. That would get Coopers attention and it wasn’t too bad of a message he thought.
While he was out there he thought he would ring Nick too, and see how he was.

“Hello”
“Nick, its Dids mate. How are you doing?” he said.
“Fcken been better. I suppose you’ve all been talking about it,” he said.
“Nope actually I rang to see how you really were and to let you know that Danni is in hospital” Alan said
“What! Is she ok?” Nick asked
“Not sure mate. You should come down here. But just so you know, I have let Cooper know as well okay. Only cause he might have other info that Yadie doesn’t know” Alan said.
“Are you sure you want me there then” Nick said
“Yeah man, its up to you. Your still mates aren’t you?” Alan asked

Nick told Alan he wasn’t sure, but he’d be there. No sooner had Alan hung up, his phone rung again.
“Hello” he said
The voice on the other end of the phone was Cooper. Alan explained everything he knew about Danni and Cooper said he would be there as soon as he could.
Alan walked back into Danni’s room. Yadie was sitting on her bed trying not to cry. She was trying to brush her hair out of her face and make her look as nice as she could for when Cooper got here.

Alan walked over to her and gave her a hug.
“It’s ok babe. She will be ok. She’s just sleeping. It will be ok” he said
Yadie nodded, but it was still hard to see her best friend like that.
There was a knock at the door. They turned around and there was Cooper. He walked over to the bed and grabbed hold of Danni’s hand. Yadie and Alan left the room to let Coop have some private time with Danni.

As Cooper walked around he saw her face. He gasped. He didn’t know what to say or to do. He looked at Yadie and asked her to come back in. Alan waited outside and said he was going for a walk – he could see Nick coming.

“What do I do?” Cooper asked
“Talk to her – she can still hear you. She’s just sleeping, cause of all the drugs” she replied, “Tell her you’re here, hold her hand kiss her lips, stuff like that”

Cooper tried. He told Danni he loved her and he wanted to work things out. Her hand moved while he was talking, so he knew she could hear him. He hung around and spoke to he a bit more. Then he just left the room.

“Hey Cooper, where are you going?” Yadie asked
“I cant do it! I cant. I don’t know what to feel or how to help” he said, “Just make sure you tell her I was here” and then he left.

At that time Alan and Nick were coming back from having a chat. Alan handed Yadie a coffee. Nick said he wanted to go and see her.
Alan warned him about her injuries and that she would know he was there she was just sleeping.

Nick walked into Danni’s room. He took a deep breath and went over to her bed.

magpiesgirl Aries

Crazy About Daisy!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:06 pm

Shocked It's all so Bold & the Beauitful!Love it!Way to go making me look like a slut again mate lol Wink

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:22 pm

Bold and the Beautiful...... man I thought I was past that!!!

Your no slut Ash.... just a hungry woman!! hehehe

Last edited by luvlicca on Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
magpiesgirl Aries

Crazy About Daisy!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:44 pm

Hahaha thanks mate!

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:36 am

Ladies here is the next installment!!

By the way Ash while your reading this you may have a sense of de ja vu from our talk tonight, but I promise I wrote it most of this before then, and when I spoke to you I was only finishing it off!! Just so you know dude!! mwa mwa!!

Episode 6

Nick sat down next to Danni’s bed. He took hold of her hand and kissed it. He looked at her and sighed. He tried not to look shocked, but it was a bit hard.
Yadie and Alan came in a told Nick that they were going home to get some sleep. Yadie would be back in the morning. Nick just nodded and turned back to Danni. Yadie and Alan walked out, leaving him alone with Danni.

He didn’t know what to do or what to say, so he just sat there holding her hand. He sat back in the chair and just watched her.
He must have fallen asleep, when he woke up Danni was staring at him. He looked at his watch – it was 8am. He sat up and lent forwards towards her and picked up her hand again.

“Hey how you doing” he asked.
“Yeah, I’m a little sore, my head hurts” she whispered.
‘Glad to see your awake though” he said.
“I’m so glad you’re here, I wanted to ring you and apologise.” Nick put his hand up to her lips – “Enough” he said, “I don’t want to hear it. It’s not important now. Just rest. We can talk about it another time,” he said.

Danni just lay there and thought to herself how grateful she was to have Nick by her side.
Yadie knocked on the door and it startled Nick. He turned around and seen Yadie standing at the door. He gave Danni’s hand a quick kiss and got up, he walked up to Yadie.

“Morning mate didn’t mean to startle you. How’s she doing?” she asked.
“Your right just wasn’t concentrating. She was awake when I opened my eyes, and she spoke to me too!” he replied.
They chatted a little and Nick went back and said goodbye, he had to go to training, but he’d be back later. He walked past Yadie and he said he’s see her later.

Yadie sat down in the chair. “Hey you. I’m so glad to see you’re awake” she said.
“Hi. God please tell me I’m going to be ok? I have no idea what’s going on,” she said.
“Your alright mate. You’ve got a few facial injuries, but other than that your alright” Yadie told her.
“I want to see. Do you have a mirror? I want to see” Danni asked.

Yadie wasn’t so sure that was a good idea. She excused herself and said she needed to go to the loo, but she really wanted to go and find someone to ask about the mirror. She found Danni’s nurse and told her what Danni asked. The nurse said it should be ok, but to be prepared that seeing her face may freak her out. Yadie got a mirror off the nurse and walked back into Danni’s room.

“Ok, I’ve got a mirror for you, but I don’t think this is a good idea. You might still be in a bit of shock and this might make it worse,” Yadie said.
“I don’t care, I want to see” Danni replied.

Yadie sat down and handed Danni the mirror. She grabbed hold of her hand as well, for just in case. Danni bought the mirror up to her face slowly.
“Oh my god, oh my god!!” Danni screamed.
Yadie took the mirror off her and just hugged her. “It’s ok mate, it’s ok” Yadie said.
“I cant believe that Nick seen my face like that. Who else has seen me since I’ve been here? I look disgusting,” she cried.
Danni just started howling, she was getting worse. Yadie pressed the nurses bell. Danni’s nurse came in with a needle; she obviously knew why she was called.
She injected the sedative to try and calm Danni down. Within minutes she had calmed down somewhat.
“Yadie, is that what my face really looks like?” she asked.
“Yeah mate, but it is only for now, you’ll get better. It will be back to normal in no time” Yadie said.
Danni just cried again.
“Mate, you’ve had a few visitors – Nick came, me and Alan, but Cooper also came. He couldn’t handle it though and he had to leave. He told me I had to tell you he was here. So there you go, he was here.” Yadie said.
“He left? Cooper left me?” Danni replied.
Yadie nodded. She gave Danni another hug – she held her tightly. She whispered to Danni it would be ok, she promised.

Alan walked into the Lexus Centre a little glum. He had just got off the phone to Ash, Em and Mel. He filled them in on everything. They were all shocked; they told Alan they’d go see her this afternoon. Alan texted Yadie and told her to tell Danni what the girls had said.
Alan walked into the gym and seen Nick pumping some serious iron.
“Hey man, you doing alright?” Alan asked.

Nick put the bar down and sat up “Alright I guess. She woke up this morning” he said.
“Who woke up” a voice from behind him said.

Nick turned around to find Paul standing there. He stood up and gave him a shove.
“Who the fck do you think you are asshole. Thinking that I’d speak to you after last night” he said.
“What? Mate fair game, she’s not with you so back off. Don’t bring your macho man routine here with me” Paul said.

With that, Nick swung his fist and smacked Paul in the jaw. “You’re a dickhead. Did you even know she is in the hospital? Bet you didn’t know that did you? Now why don’t you just fck off. She’s not one of your trophies man. I wont let her be” Nick said.
“You can’t make her NOT see me Nick. I had her last night – I just didn’t get the job finished, so to speak” Paul laughed, “But I will”

Nick jumped at him and started laying into him with punches. Alan ran over this time and tried to pull them apart. He yelled out to Bucks and O’Bree who were by the pool to come help out.
They managed to separate the boys. Alan took Nick outside to cool down. Bucks and O’Bree kept Paul inside. If the press found out about this, they’d have field day.

“Nick, chill out. Don’t let him get to you. That’s what he wants,” Alan said.
“It makes me mad to think he can do that. He didn’t even care she was in the hospital. It pisses me off” Nick replied.

Back inside Bucks was giving Licca a lecture. Telling him he should have known better. Licca told Bucks he needed time out, Bucks told him to take a walk.
As he walked out he grabbed his phone and started ringing all the local hospitals to try and find Danni. He finally found out where she was and he drove straight there.

He pulled up and almost ran inside. He stopped short when he seen Yadie walk out of what was obviously Danni’s room. He walked down there. Yadie seen him coming and she walked over to him.

“What are you doing here? Don’t you think you have already caused enough problems?” she said.
“Back off Yadie. Not a good time. I came to see Danni, not get a lecture” he replied.

Yadie gave him evils. He seen her but walked into Danni’s room anyway.
Danni heard footsteps and turned her head to the side, she seen Paul walking towards her.
He stopped at her bed “Oh babe, you look terrible. Is there anything I can do, or get for you? He asked. He stroked her arm while he was speaking.
He looked as though he was trying not to stare. But he wasn’t doing a very good job.
“No I’m fine,” she said. She did however enjoy him stroking her arm it felt nice.
Paul asked what happened and Danni told him she wasn’t really sure. All she remembered was being in the ambulance and then in the bed. She couldn’t even think of anything else. Paul went onto apologise for what he had said to her last night, but for some reason she didn’t remember what he had said. But she had remembered everything else; the dance, the kiss and Nick.
‘Oh my god Nick’ she thought.

Danni asked Paul if anything had happened between them today and he told her it did. He told her that Nick told him she was in hospital and that they came to blows and had to be separated. But he made sure he told Danni that Nick hit him first. She started crying. As she did the girls walked in. They all assumed it was something Paul had said (it was, but they didn’t know what exactly). Yadie told him to leave he was making Danni upset. The rest of the girls nodded and basically showed him the door!!
He got up and gave Danni a kiss, and said he would come back and visit her tomorrow or when he could. Yadie just stared at him the whole way out the door.
She knew the real story of what happened down at the club today, Alan rang her. So Yadie told Alan, that Paul had come down to the hospital.

Ash, Em and Mel all sat around Danni’s bed. They all looked like they were going to cry.

“Don’t cry girls, I don’t want to cry again. And besides I need your help. Nick is coming back this afternoon, and I don’t want to look like this again. I probably freaked him out the first time. So help me out so I look a little better,” she said.

With that plea they all snapped out of their sads and started helping Danni out. While they were fixing her up, they all started chatting about their nights. Em said her and dale were up to the usual – rooting wherever they fell!! No one was surprised.
Mel said her and Heath just watched a movie while she massaged his cork! They all had a giggle.
“Yeah just a massage? I don’t think so” Em said.
“Well ok, maybe it started out as just a massage” Mel replied laughing.
“Well ladies I did it. I finally did it” Ash shouted, “I spent the night with Travis. And let me tell you, it was definitely worth the wait!!” she said.
All the girls congratulated her, and gave her high fives. “But it would never have happened if Danni didn’t push me. Thanks mate!! I owe you one,” she said.
Danni just gave her a slight nod. “Umm did anyone ring Bianca by any chance?” Danni asked. “She won’t know, I was at her place before it happened I think” she continued. Obviously no one had, so Mel went outside and made the call.

Bianca was at the airport with Chris saying goodbye when Mel rung. Her face went white and she hung up the phone. Chris asked her if she was ok. She told him what had happened. He took her over to the seats and sat her down. He disappeared for a couple of minutes and came back with his luggage.

“C’mon babe, lets get to the hospital,” he said. Bianca looked a little lost. Chris told her he just spoke with Fremantle’s management. He told them what had happened and they have given him an extra 2 days in Melbourne.
Bianca was so grateful; there was no way she would have been able to drive herself after getting that news. So they jumped in the car and made their way to the hospital.

Ash had just finished drying Danni’s hair so now Em could try and add a little bounce or something to that would take away from her ugly gash on her forehead. Mel had plucked out all of the wispy eyebrow hairs, and Yadie had tidied her face.
They were impressed with what they had done for her, and Danni thanked them and told them to go home. Especially Yadie. She looked exhausted. They all gave her a hug and kiss and said they’d be back tomorrow.
As they were leaving Bianca and Chris walked in. Danni was glad to see her. They chatted for and Danni tried to fill them in on what she knew, it wasn’t really much.
Chris said to her she knew how to get attention – and laughed with her. He didn’t want to make the situation anymore glum. Danni appreciated it. Everyone else had just made a big deal out of it. Yeah it was, but they didn’t have to remind her, she was living it.

Bianca and Chris stayed for about an hour before the nurse said it was Danni’s rest time. They said their goodbyes and said they’d be back tomorrow. Danni laid her head right back and closed her eyes. She drifted in and out of sleep for about an hour, and then eventually fell asleep.

Nick casually walked into Mick’s office.

“Sit down” Mick said, “Now would you like to fill me in on what happened earlier today?”

Nick wasn’t quite sure what to say, so he just told Mick how it was. Mick gave him a mouthful and fined him. Then told him to get out – go home and sort himself out. Nick walked out of Mick’s office in a shit to say the least. He went into the locker room and got changed. He walked out and bumped into Alan. Nick told him he was heading back to the hospital to see Danni and he’d talk to him later. He walked out and got in his car and drove off.

He pulled up at the hospital and took some deep breaths before he walked in. Before he went to Danni’s room, he went to the kiosk and bought her some flowers and a teddy.
He walked into her room, and she was sleeping. He asked the nurse if he could get a vase to put the flowers in. She nodded and went to find him one. He put the teddy by her bed and sat down in the chair. He picked up her hand and gave it a kiss. As he did, she woke up.

“Hey there sleepy head” Nick said, “You look a little more alive this afternoon”
“Thanks I feel better, I had a little help though” she said.

Nick stood up and picked up the teddy he bought her. He handed it to her.

“Thank you. It’s so cute. Are the flowers from you too? She asked when she seen them.
“Yeah I thought I’d brighten up your room” he replied.

Danni grabbed Nick’s hand and mouthed thank you, and then her eyes welled up with tears. Nick sat on the bed and brushed her hair out of her eyes.
“I’m here for you Danni. Anything you need. I’m here,” he said.
“I know you are. And I’m grateful. I don’t deserve this though after what I did. I’m so sorry” she said while holding back her tears.

Nick leant forward and kissed Danni. She was startled. But she didn’t pull away this time. She kissed him back, and held onto him tightly.
“Please don’t leave me Nick. I need you here with me” she said after pulling away from their kiss. He shook his head and said he wouldn’t. But he did remind her he had a grand final to play in less than a week.
“That’s right” Danni said, “I had better be out of here by then so I can go”

Almost on cue Danni’s doctor came in and told her she would be able to go home tomorrow afternoon.
Nick looked at Danni and smiled. He could see her smiling too!! She asked him if he would let the others know she was going home, so they could visit her there, and then asked if he would pick her up and take her home.
“Of course I will,” he said
Danni sat up and gave Nick another kiss, she didn’t even hesitate.

3 weeks later:

The pies had broken the drought!! They had knocked off West Coast by 15 points. It was a miracle. The pies were trailing by 21 points at the last change, but the eagles couldn’t contain the pies big boys in the final quarter. Travis piled on 3 goals in 5 minutes and Rocca and Dids kicked 2 each. Even Bucks, Burns and Licca chimed in with a goal each. It was a team effort though.

The Norm Smith Medal was awarded to Travis. He ended the game with 5 goals, 18 marks and 20 disposals. He was outstanding, as he had been the week before. He thoroughly deserved it.

The club, members and supporters were still celebrating 3 weeks on. But they deserved it. They had played well all year. Danni may have been out of the hospital, but she wasn’t able to get to the game. So she watched it in her lounge room all dressed up like she was at the game. As much as she wanted to be there, she was glad she didn’t go. She would have been too nervous to watch Nick as his girlfriend. Yes that’s right – his girlfriend.
He had stuck by her the whole time she was in hospital and never left her side when she was released. He had been amazing.

Now that her face had heeled quite a bit, she felt a lot more confident to go out, So they had organised a night out with everyone. Including Taz – Bianca had bought him back form Perth with her. But she didn’t even have to beg him to come out. He said yes straight away. It was for Danni and she was their friend and that was the end of it.

Everyone walked into PURE almost together. They were shown to their table. They were chatting amongst themselves when Bianca and Taz walked over. All the girls got up and did their girly hellos and the guys stood up and shook hands with Taz. He made sure he congratulated all of them on their win, and said he wished he had of been a part of it. But he didn’t harp on it. None of them did.
They all sat down and ordered drinks. As the waitress walked over with them Danni and Nick walked in.
No one actually knew they were an item yet. Not even Yadie. They wanted to make sure it was not just a boil over of emotions that had extended from the accident. Tonight they had decided they would tell everyone.

They said their hellos, hugs and handshakes to everyone. Nick didn’t really want to shake Licca’s hand, but he did. He had Danni and Paul didn’t, and the best part was, he didn’t even know it yet. Nick would have the last laugh!!
He pulled Danni’s chair out and she sat down, he went and got their drinks and came back. He stayed standing.

“Okay, can I have your attention please” he said. Everyone stopped talking and looked up at Nick.
“As you all know we are here for Danni tonight. We all know she was in a pretty bad accident, she missed the grand final, but she still managed us on the telly” Everyone started cheering!! “Ok ok” Nick said, “ So we are here to celebrate our victory with her and also her recovery” he continued, “And may I just say you look gorgeous tonight” then he sat down.

Danni smiled and stood up, “Thanks Nick. I just want to say thank you to all of you. Your support and coming to visit me is what helped me get thru this, it also kept me sane. Especially when I didn’t want to go out anywhere. You boys are an exception – you know who you are! So thanks!!” she said. Her and Nick shared a smile as she sat down. Everyone else at the table clapped and cheered.

“Hey Danni, its so good to have you back, and looking as good as ever. Sorry Yadie” Alan yelled out. Danni just smiled at him.
Nick stood up again.
“Just before we all get smashed” he took hold of Danni’s hand, there were a few whispers when he did that, “Danni and I now officially a couple, and we have been for three weeks” he smiled directly at Licca – who didn’t look impressed.

Mel and Ash yelled out “About bloody time!!”

Yadie just came and hugged Danni, “If your happy, then I’m happy for you?” she whispered in Danni’s ear.
“I’m very happy. I’ve never been happier” she replied.

“Now we can all get pissed” Nick yelled out – and then he planted a kiss on Danni, in full view of Licca. Just for good measure.

magpiesgirl Aries

Crazy About Daisy!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:26 am

Awesome work as usual Very Happy

Haha I didnt get de ja vu myself,but I get what ya mean!

Looking forward to seeing what happens next!And take that Licca!lol!

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:21 pm

Yeah who would have thought that I would have passed Licca up!! Well I'm just in love with Nick at the moment, I dont know why, but he has something I want!! hehehe
magpiesgirl Aries

Crazy About Daisy!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:41 pm

*thinks* A plasma TV?Sean Rusling even?

bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:46 pm

oh my god, is licca on the backburner for the moment? how does he feel? Smile

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:07 pm

bellastar wrote:
oh my god, is licca on the backburner for the moment? how does he feel? Smile

I dont know, man, Ill have to ask him!! But dont worry there is more in store with Licca and Danni, dont you worry!!!

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:09 pm

By the way Bianca, I want more eps of SNEAK!! Im hanging out man!!
magpiesgirl Aries

Crazy About Daisy!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:56 pm

luvlicca wrote:

I dont know, man, Ill have to ask him!! But dont worry there is more in store with Licca and Danni, dont you worry!!!

God only knows what you're going to concoct woman!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 3 of 16   

Jump to: