Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Joffa Watch

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 9:29 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Very true nick the pieman Mr Cummings was absolutely delighted with his can of VB decorated with the greatest colors in the world!! ( BLACK AND WHITE) For some of us it was a night of reconciliation with the great man, i was in awe when i was in his presence. Mr Cummings even came over after the segment and had a chat with us, He even threw cans at us which was a nice touch...I DIDNT EXPECT THAT...i was a bit scared.

The winners gold jacket was worn by eddie on the footy show last year while he was doing a promo thing for tipstar as soon as i saw it i wanted it. So i contacted him and he said yep no problems but i was a bit of a chicken it wasnt until about 6 months later when i asked if i could have it ( i didnt want him to think i was going the big scab job) He even had it drycleaned in readiness for our PURE GOLD SEASON.

The only reason Mr Gold Wig was worn on the footy show and it wasnt for long was because Bob Jane demanded it ( he was also sitting at our table)...he looks pretty scary so i put it on....LOL but after 20 mins i took it off cause it was too hot and i was getting strange looks from sam. So in the bag he went actually i think he was chucked onto the table with all the half eaten mars bars..LOL.

Any way it was heaps of fun and it was kind of eddie to hang around and get his pic taken with the boys.
Thanks guys for comming along.

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

[This message has been edited by magpie joffa (edited 23 March 2002).]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: