Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Winners circle after freo victory

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Barracks - Home of the Magpie Army

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:31 am
Post subject: Winners circle after freo victoryReply with quote

The winners circle went off again and was just fantastic to see the large numbers turn up...well done everyone!!
~Madness~ Aries

...The Cat...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:30 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I got there late as usual. That bar gets me everytime. Anyway, it's great to see the opposition fans turning up in droves to get ya pic Joff. You made that dad and his kid's night. I had a chat to them after they had their pics taken. They were very humble in defeat and bloody nice bloke he was. The kid was that excited to have his pic with you.

It must take you hours to get home? hehehe

joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:55 pm

~Madness~ wrote:
I got there late as usual. That bar gets me everytime. Anyway, it's great to see the opposition fans turning up in droves to get ya pic Joff. You made that dad and his kid's night. I had a chat to them after they had their pics taken. They were very humble in defeat and bloody nice bloke he was. The kid was that excited to have his pic with you.

It must take you hours to get home? hehehe

Thanks madness
Its always nice to chat with opposition supporters after any game..win or lose, its something i really enjoy doing..these days more and more opposition fans come up wanting a pic...its all fun just as footy should be, my belief is after the game, when the battle is over, all we are is just passionate supporters going to the footy in hope of seeing our team win, sometimes our team wins and sometimes it doesnt..which ever way it goes it shouldnt stop respect and or brotherly love towards each other, The guy you mention with his son were lovely people it was my honor to be photographed with them as it is with anyone else who does so....

Mr J who NEVER behaves 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:46 pm

hi joffa sorry kaylene and myself didnt get back to lex after the circle but had other commitments. Back home now, thanks to dan and michael for time spent with them, will catch up next trip
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:19 am

Mr J who NEVER behaves wrote:
hi joffa sorry kaylene and myself didnt get back to lex after the circle but had other commitments. Back home now, thanks to dan and michael for time spent with them, will catch up next trip

No probs John and Kaylene was hoping you'd call on the friday but gathered you must of been flat out..i saw you at the winners circle which was good, i hardly go back to the Lexus Centre i just run out of time..good to see you both at the game glad the pies got up for you both

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Barracks - Home of the Magpie Army All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: