Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

A positive sight

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:37 am
Post subject: A positive sightReply with quote

I remember a while back here there were complaints how people no longer care about each other and ignore what goes on around them and there are no good samaritans left, but I refuse to believe that and saw today people disprove that.

Whilst driving along the Eastern freeway I noticed everyone slowing down, as I come around the corner there was a car seriously smashed up and the driver in a bad way and there were already a dozen cars pulled over helping the driver, calling 000 etc, in the end over 20 people were there by the time Emergency services arrived

Hopefully the driver is alright but it was good to see so many people going out of there way to pull over and see if they could be of any assistance
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:58 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously we hear a lot about bad/aggressive drivers, but there's at least as many good drivers out there.

Changing lanes is something that still scares the crap out of me, and yet, even when I've got myself into a bad situation in really busy traffic, most drivers seem happy to make way and let me get into the correct lane.

Also, whenever you see a car broken down on the side of the road, odds are there will be another driver next to them helping them out. Which goes to show its not all bad.

The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:47 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the same today while I was coming back from Kingston, there was a car that had gone off the road and hit something and there was a car there assisting with them and seeing if they were alright, I am just assuming that since everyone was standing around there that everything was pretty much okay.

I agree with you David, it is very rare to hear the good things about drivers on the road, it's rather good to see there are still people willing to help others.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: