Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Perfect Man

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:10 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

God I was giggling about kissing a boy let alone having sex at the age of ten!! Am I abnormal?!
JacJacJacqui Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:55 pm

My god, they're still CHILDREN at the age of 10. Are you abnormal? Am I abnormal? - I didn't reach puberty til 14, first kiss at 15, and lost my virginity at 16. And I thought I was an early starter! Kids having sex at the age of 10! Disgusting.

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison through their system
Magpie Girl Leo

Daisy, my Collingwood supporting birdy....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:17 pm

At 10yo, I still thought boys had cootees (sp?) lol!! Very Happy Razz
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:28 pm

Yeah, you tend to think only in America...

having said that, I had my first kiss at the age of 17, and lost my virginity at 19, so perhaps I can't really talk about this Razz

Magpie Girl Leo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:32 pm

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had our school sports day today. That guy that I've been talking about previously was there. Oh YUMMY!!!!! Razz Wearing a singlet & little, tiny shorts..... Oh my..... It was a lovely sight indeed!!!!

Earlier in the day, my 2 friends & I were kicking my footy & as we were walking off, they didn't realise it but I did, this guy asked if my friend could pass him the footy..... but she didn't notice.... DOH! I knew I should have said something..... Embarassed

Then later on in the day they were doing triple jump (boys) & my friends & I were talking on the fence (the triple jump was right in front of us). I looked over & pointed out that this guy was competing, in his little shorts & singlet. We were watching & having a GREAT perve!!!!!! Blimey, he has some muscles!!!! Surprised We spent quite a while just perving..... but we didn't have any sunnies so we couldn't just stare at him..... Razz
We used my friends phone to try and take a photo but it wasn't working properly & looked a bit sus. So I went & got my camera & pretended to take a photo of my friends but had them perfectly positioned to zoom past them & take a picture of him!!!!!!! Very Happy
We actually got some good pics & I don't think people got too sus! Very Happy

Thinking about posting some of the pics.... just incase anyone's interested..... Very Happy

Kingswood 

//

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:34 pm

lol you girls just went nuts with this topic....
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:29 pm

Yeah I had my first kiss at fourteen and lost my virginity at nineteen with my first real boyfriend so don't worry, David, you're not alone!
Magpie Girl Leo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:38 pm

I haven't ever really had a boy friend.... sad I know, and I don't know why, but I've never really found anyone.....
Most of my friends have had a heap of boy friends & they have all ended the same way. I watch the feral kids around the corner from where I sit at school & they all seem to have a different boy friend every week. That's not what I want.
I want..... well, I'm not really sure what I want in a guy. I've probably got many years ahead of me to find someone..... Razz

JacJacJacqui Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:51 pm

Magpie Girl, if you're still at school then you really do have plenty of time!! No need to rush, believe me! Enjoy your days as a young single chick!

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison through their system
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:18 pm

Yeah you have! I agree, don't rush it! You don't want to do what my cousin did and marry your first serious boyfriend. She was serious with him at fifteen, stayed with him for something like eighteen years then killed herself when she was 33 cos he was cheating on her. She just couldn't see what life would be like without him in it. It was sad.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:56 pm

Magpie Girl wrote:
So I went & got my camera & pretended to take a photo of my friends but had them perfectly positioned to zoom past them & take a picture of him!!!!!!! Very Happy

Haha! Me and my bestie did that last night!! I think the lead singer in a coverband we go and watch is absolutely gorgeous, and she thinks the bass player is..

So I was doing poses on the dancefloor for her to "take photos of", and we got some good shots of those hotties hahaha!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:01 pm

haha... you go, girl! Just make sure the bandmembers aren't taken. I can't speak for myself because I'm not by nature a jealous person (my bf's a bass player) but I know my future sister in law gets a bit narky when girls dance around in front of Dustin...
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:10 pm

mel_kay39 wrote:
haha... you go, girl! Just make sure the bandmembers aren't taken. I can't speak for myself because I'm not by nature a jealous person (my bf's a bass player) but I know my future sister in law gets a bit narky when girls dance around in front of Dustin...

It's alright.. I do know them fairly well, that I could go up and take photos of them.. Just didn't want to look silly haha!!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:03 pm

LOL fair enough! it's just that I know how the girlfriends of band members talk amongst themselves, being one - and some of the things that have been said about the girls who dance right up close to the stage are pretty bitchy!
Magpie Girl Leo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:43 pm

Well.... I have some sad news..... (ok, maybe not very sad but I didn't like it lol). That guy that I've been posting about before, he has a girlfriend..... Sad Crying or Very sad
I was standing on the veranda outside my class & I saw him standing with this girl that I normally see him with, but I thought they were just friends. They looked a bit close.... then he kissed her on the forehead, hugged her & walked off to class (same class as me actually lol).

The chick is like 3yrs younger than him & I just thought they were friends even though they spent a lot of time together. I don't like the chick very much, she's a bit of a sl*t & can be a real bitch sometimes (not to me tho lol). She's a georgous girl but I can't stand her.

Anyway, he's taken, I'll move one (not that I think I would really go for him anyway lol). Sad Razz Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8   

Jump to: