Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Williamstown vs. Bendigo Bombers

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xtcc 

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:21 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I come in here every week to catch up on the young kids we have on the list the more opinons i read the better but i would Hate to read game day report from someone that wasnt even at the game or hasnt seen it on TV. I know a blind guy that goes to the footy Yep blind he listens to the crowd & can tell you whos haveing a good day or bad try closeing your eyes next time your at a game.
qldpie02 

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:42 pm

is richard cole is fat?...sorry....i havent heard ANYTHING of him just wondering....
sounds like the collingwood boys put in a strong performance, good on them! close game as well!

Snoop Dog 

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:32 pm

JAJH wrote:
Snoop Dog, without sounding like I am having a go at you, but why would you post up a game report from someone else? Did you go to the game today? If you did, why not critique the players yourself. If not, then I understand. Most of the time, I don't put much credit into what Coin Toss has to say, however on this occasion I actually thought his assessment of the players mentioned was pretty good.

Thats cool - I did not go.

I was on BigFooty and saw another report so i thought I would post it. I bolded it up the top so it was clearly not from me. Thought people would appreciate another report.

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:30 am

WKB wrote:
The bloke who should be next call up if they go on form is Goldsack, this kid is the real deal. Smart, skilled, and tough as they come, one attack on the ball late in the last when the game was in the balance was phenomonal. He has the ability to play tight man on man but runs and marks well and has a never say die attitude, if you beat him in a contest then you've earnt it. For me the pick of the bunch this year.

Cox might have done him a favor on Staurday night then. They'll be looking for a mobile/versatile tall to replace him you'd think.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:36 am

ad4eva wrote:
i agree with CT in the fact that people have judged Danny Nicholls from the game over in WA.

He has great speed, good skills and ive said a number of times on here he is like Tony Francis.

He should be given another chance.

Tyson Goldsack is smashing down the door for selection but where is he going to get in? Barring injuries our backline is pretty settled with plent of talls and medium talls.

RE Goldsack - see my previous post. Could be the ideal replacement for Cox given his suspension. Appear to be very similar type players from what little I've seen of them.
RE Nicholls - will get other opportunities you'd have to think.
MOTR 

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:53 pm

Great to hear these positive reports about Goldsack. Looking forward to seeing how he combines with Thomas and Pendlebury.

Haven't heard much about Richards. His weaknesses are well known, but how did he go in the ruck?

3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:15 pm

Richards won two taps outs , these were against Jason Cloke, he did however lose one to Cole and Campo! But then again I wasn't there!

www.facebook/the hybernators
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: