Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Forget Top 8

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 6:23 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yes im a so called magpie fan arent i, yes well i have my membership (sorry its not a cheersquad one ) and go every week, just cos i call them pathetic im not a real magpie fan am i. well what would you call their performance? great? im sure you would cos youre always too busy being a tosser and sucking up to eddie all day long, anyway i really dont give a rats what you think joffa cos i think youre an idiot.

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 8:14 am

i am not a moderator on here but can i just say that for this new group moderation to work some people are going to have to learn that when someone raises an issue that is more on the negative side it is because they are CONCERNED and as paying members have the right to get some answers. Also i don't think anyone has the right to call people so called supporters and question them.

on the topic well i know that ansett cup (sorry Wizard ) isn't supposed to be any indication but you can't blame people for wondering what Mick is doing.

For a bit of superstition just remember that Collingwood usually come out firing and win the first few matches anyway then grrh drop most of the remaining games so think of it this way...we drop the first few then come out and win every game from now through September if only!

[This message has been edited by Spidergirl (edited 05 March 2002).]

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 8:22 am

Go easy Spidey

The only remarks that I can see here that have been made by moderators have been their own opinions. Moderators are allowed to have opinions too.

Who's overstaepped the mark?

Brown26 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 11:26 am

If you're referring to my comments spider I think I can fairly safely say if I wasn't moderating this week I would've had more of a go at the people who are bagging the boys already.

do you think it doen't hurt to lose all three? of course it does, but obviously MM thinks there is more to gain in the long run doing it this way. I think it's disgusting to write the boys off so early, and I said so much. I didn't moderate anything.

And CQ, we're not relying on one player, but OBree, Rocca, Fraser etc weren't playing either, and everyone else was out of position. YOU CAN NOT TAKE ANYTHING OUT OF THE PRESEASON.

Do you think Esendon are giong to miss the finals? well they must cause they're as "pathetic" as us?

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 11:35 am

but we already KNOW essendon will bcos of their PREVIOUS PERFORMANCES.

our previous preformances, well theyre no where near as good as essendon are they now so dont even bother comparing us to them at the moment.

maybe we will be comparable to them but until then stop getting shitty if ppl are pissed at our peformance.

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 12:30 pm

im not attacking any moderators Mike just saying now that the page is taking on a group role here EVERYONES opinions must be respected so that people feel that can say what is on their mind!
come to think of it CQ u r a moderator arent u?

[This message has been edited by Spidergirl (edited 05 March 2002).]

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 12:45 pm

Spidergirl - It does seem you are having a go at people because they are moderators. Like Mike said, we are allowed to have an opinion too.

JDF
Brown26 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 6:19 pm

At the risk of annoying spidergirl once more, I will reply to CQ.

What you say is totally correct, our past performances weren't as good as essendons, and no one knows how well or poorly we'll do. So I would say it's a little premature to write them off.

I'm not by far suggesting we're going to win the premiership and murder every team, but I don't think we should all abandon ship because of three bad performances which ultimately mean nothing.

And if you want to look at people getting "shitty" at others, maybe you should cast a wider net with your accusations. No-one's stopping you from saying what you think, they're just commenting on what you've said, and agreeing / disagreeing with it.

And I am NOT moderating spidergirl, I'm just giving MY opinion. (I still haven't done any moderating!)

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 7:04 pm

Unlike you spidergirl im a proud member of the collingwood football club MY ONLY CLUB so get STUFFED!!!your not worthy of any more comments!!!

CQ

Your an interesting soul, i cant ever recall you ever posting anything positive about the collingwood football club since ive been on nicks board EVER!!!
But boy dont you unleash when things dont go too well, your comment PATHETIC in the text you used it was offensive and unwarranted.

Keep your filthy remarks to yourself when your hanging shit on the collingwood football club...Big and tough arn't you !!!

NEVER NEVER could i write what you have written in your post about collingwood and to boot it was full of uneducated
BULLSHIT!!!

For gods sake its bloody pre season and you have written off collingwood allready, the club right now needs support it doesnt need or deserve the crap you carry on with.
Now bloody well act like a collingwood supporter!!!!

END OF Story.

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

[This message has been edited by Brown26 (edited 06 March 2002).]

BJ Aquarius

Harry C - The champion of the Harrys

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 7:24 pm

I agree with Magpie Joffa....
May the Golden Wig reign over many a Magpie victory in '02.. (At least enough to make the eight!)

We are all Collingwood supporters - It's just the depth that varies

BJ

Rohan Coventry Tateson 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 9:56 pm

Would all you please Kiss and make up. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to workout there is some history between you.

We all want Collingwood to win. Some people see positives and others see negatives but they are all motivatied to see Collingwood improve.

No need to attack each others right to support the club just because the have different views on how we are travelling.

In Skob We Trust

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 3:37 am

'PATHETIC' is not a word i would use in supporting my football club.

Never was never will be!!

At times i get pissed off with things that have gone on in the last 7 years. They have not been easy, but have the decency to keep your opinions to yourself and not on a public bulletin board for all to see.

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 5:21 am

brown26, yes i agree with you, i havent written them off but its hardly a good look it is.

have i written them off just cos i said they were pathetic? no, i will be there at every game just like last year, the year b4, the year b4 that etc... ok so i would say i was there to support them when they were going shit ok.

oh yes and my comment was offensive and unwarranted, unwarranted was it?? i would hardly call 3 hammerings out of three unwarranted to be called pathetic. it was.

the players arent made of glass, theyve only got themselves to blame for any crap they get havent they now, well its not like we can get out there and play the game for them, its up to them, they let us down so its too bad for them if they get called pathetic, they would know that their performance was pathetic so they can think well and good about it and hopefully it will make them more determined to prove that they can go the distance. but until then there will be skeptics.

btw spidergirl, yeah i am a moderator.

[This message has been edited by CQ (edited 06 March 2002).]

Bones 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 7:25 am

PATHETIC is a very harsh word when someone comments on our beloved Magpies BUT remember this it is only one persons thoughts, well ok more than one. BUT who gives a toss what they think, i thought the same in patches on Sundie, hell i have been thinking that a lot over the past 44 years. BUT I AM STILL HERE.

Collingwood Football Club is a place only for stayers, if ya can't stay, then piss off. ONE premiership in 43 is not good enough, we all know that, and it's time it bluddy well changed.

Oh yeah PATHETIC=MELBOURNE FC Grand Finale to wooden spooners in 2 years.

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 7:30 am

yeah agree there bones. 1/43 isnt good enough.
well i might bag them but im still here. thier performance was bagworthy so good 4 me, what should they expect 'oh good game boys, pity u all did jack'.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4   

Jump to: