Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

West Coast Conspiracy

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie4u 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 8:01 pm
Post subject: West Coast ConspiracyReply with quote

I think it is blatently obvious that the West Coast hierarchy have come up with a devious and quite cunning plan. We all know the saying that the greatest empires fall from within. WELL IT IS HAPPENING AT COLLINGWOOD, MY FRIENDS!

West Coast "released" Mick one year ahead of his contract and "allowed him" to move back to "Victoria". Then, after gaining the support of the Collingwood faithful over two years, he brings in a semi-trailer from the West in the shape of Scott Cummings.

I mean seriously: look at it. The man cannot see over his stomach to kick the ball! His first kick against Sydney went sailing out of bounds for this very reason!!

WE HAVE ALL BEEN TRICKED!!! PLAYED FOR FOOLS!! And you are all lapping it up!

We will miss out on the eight this year because of the West Coast conspiracy.

And that, my friends, is true.

Ohhh, yeah!!

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 8:07 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I smell troll!

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 2:42 am

.....and a 5 goal first half two weeks ago !!!

YOUR A DICKHEAD WHO EVER YOU ARE.

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 4:05 am

Yeah seems like it Mike. But we will wait and see.

JDF
magpie4u 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 4:18 am

Give me a chance. Maybe i went a bit overboard, but my point was simple. Every player wearing the black and white needs to not only prove himself as a player but prove himself to the fans. We cannot love a player for one game, or one half for that reason, nor can we despise or reject him (hence, the going overboard bit). We should not confuse our passion for the club with our passion for every player who represents it.

[This message has been edited by magpie4u (edited 05 March 2002).]

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 4:33 am

Magpie4u, give us a break. You aren't even giving the guy a chance. Don't jump on his back so early and we won't jump on yours. May I remind you that he didn't play against the Roos due to injury.

JDF
MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 5:30 am

It seems to me after reading so much crap the last couple of weeks that you should change "Every player wearing the black and white needs to not only prove himself as a player but prove himself to the fans." to " Every fan wearing the black and white needs to not only prove himself as a fan but prove himself to be a true fan." !!

wake upto yourselves magpie fans! Bagging the boys over a couple of trainnig matches does nothing but feed negitivty to the club/fans and most inportantly the pontetial member.
we went through all the pain of rebuilding our team/coaching staff/managment all to be pissed away in a pre-season????.

Magpiemad

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 6:51 am

HA! theres that R word again -REBUILDING. to be honest the old rebuilding excuse is wearing a bit thin.
instead of excuses this year i would like to see results.
theyve had enough time to get their arses into gear. im not impressed by what ive seen and there is a great chance that they will be better during the real sesaon, as they couldnt get much worse.

Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 8:06 am

magpie4u - yoy are not4me. Hello - we are not in the season proper, there is absolutely no justification for your input. Wait a few weeks then make your point. No need to "dis" anyone at this stage.

PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 9:06 am

Hey come on fellas.I realise that I 'BLEW MY WHISTLE' abit after last Sundays match,BUT lets be honest....we have probably got the BEST coach with us now,we have got some BLOODY good players with us,we dont need any 'ring-ins' which we havent got and I recon that GIVE EM A CHANCE?????
The season is still 3 weeks away and we have a BLOODY good chance of getting over the line come September.
Catch you later

PeterWH
PIES FOR PREMIERS 2002
Brown26 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 11:18 am

Give us a break!!! let's all just slow down and repeat aftem me
----------- Pre-season -----------

does that make you feel better!?! Who cares - we don't need the money, it's much better to rest players and see what they can do in different possies then get a few bucks which the AFL will just make us give to North or Bulldogs anyway (there's a conspiracy theory for you magpie4u)

also, remember we got Cummings pretty much for free, that five goals the other day was for nothing - if he's ont good enough he wont play, simple as that. still upset?

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Magpie Mark 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 1:27 pm

As much as he gets up a lot of people's goats, Mike Sheahan wrote something pretty sensible today.

He said that we peaked too early last year, we were ready too early and the pre-season played a part in this. By Round 8 if we are still playing the same way then we can panic, but for now, lets all calm down... and lay off Scott Cummings. Remember: Molloy was no cert to play well last year and he nearly won the Copeland.

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 1:40 pm

I'm sorry, but why should c'wood players prove themselves to the fans? I thought the first priority would have been to play for the jumper and prove themselves to the coach?? this is not Gladiator y'know! players don't have to "win the crowd to win their freedom"!!! fans are fickle; that's why the coach and football dept. determine who comes to the club, who stays and who goes, and not the fans. what you're suggesting is that Mick Malthouse is an idiot who doesn't know what he's doing, and we've all been conned. to use again the Gladiator analogy, perhaps you would be so good as to teach him and the rest of us, from your own extensive experience?

if cummings doesn't do the job, the club will do something about it, not the boo boys. but, this whole thread smacks of antagonism....is it a ploy to bait all of us? people have the right to voice an opinion, but others also have a right to criticise that opinion.

"consectatio excellentiae"
magpie4u 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 3:02 pm

I know when i started this thread that some of you guys met my original comment with lots of scepticism and honestly, i think a lot of the replies are missing the point. I know it sounded like i was just ripping into Scott Cummings but i just think it ironical that the supporters out there can raise a player above their heads before he has really proven himself (to the fans or the coaching staff, whatever). As someone said before, it is just the preseason.

Ohhh, yeah!!

NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 3:03 pm

I smell a rat.

There was an imposter on FTO today that was posing as a Collingwood fan, he stirred some crap like this, and wham!
BANNED.

Ban him.
He's a rat.

He registered today.
He has had one post.

Gone! Yes! Piss off your out!

"Good 'Ol Collingwood Forever"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: