Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Chad is no racist!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magpie.girl 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 7:23 am
Post subject: Chad is no racist!!!Reply with quote

Everyone who goes tomorrow night, and for the coming season should make it well known that as Collingwood supporters we are 110% behind Chad. No way would he racially abuse or vilify anyone. This would be a terrible time for Chad, and I for one will let him know that I support him and have no doubt whatsoever that this is a misinterpretation on the Hawks players behalf. I am please that they have mediated and the matter is at a close.
I will however, never buy the Age newspaper again after the story they ran. Total lies and fabrication.
Stay strong Chad, we support you!!

Pies R Us

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 5:43 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD POST

Hang in there chad we are right behind you pal!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

I@n S 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 10:56 pm

All newspapers are full of it. I never beleave the news in the paper, TV or internet untill it's set in stone. I'm %110 behind Chad. Also how come this has only come out 1 day before the next match (or i just found out today)? Something smells fishy to me.

Go Pies! Common England WC 2002! R.I.P George Harrison and John Lennon
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 9:44 am

Sorry, I haven't been paying attention to the news this week. Whats all this about??

JDF
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 7:47 am

The Age's report stems from a fight that erupted in a Reserves match (two weekends ago).

Here is a link to the original story...
http://realfooty.theage.com.au/news/2002/03/01/FFXSYKTF7YC.html

... and here is a link to Eddie's scathing reply (about the exactness of the Age's original report) which the Age (apparently) also published.
http://realfooty.theage.com.au/news/2002/03/01/FFXSYKTF7YC.html

But reading both, it still leaves questions unanswered. The AFL's ground breaking process to handle such accusations seems to be flawed. We do not know either sides story, but because of the Age's report, everyone is left with the impression that Chad is a racist. A part of the AFL's policy is that it be handled in house. I wonder if Chad's decision to follow the course of least resistance, ie. submit to the meeting, if he knew that it was not going to be kept a secret (and if so I wonder if he has some sort of civil remedy available against the AFL? any opinions?). Someone has let the process down, and the AFL has to admit that it was inevitable, and that its policy of secrecy is unachievable (because the ALF and the clubs leak like a boat leased to the people smugglers, sorry could not resist muddying up one controversy with another).

Has there been any discussion on a Hawthorn site? Can anyone provide a link?

Rule 1. Barrack for Collingwood
Rule 2. See rule 1.
Rule 3. There is no rule 3.

CARN DE PIES!
Greg J
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: