Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Sure it was dissapointing but ?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 2:40 pm
Post subject: Sure it was dissapointing but ?Reply with quote

Look i know last night was bitterly disapointing it really was the pitts !! But hang in there people its still pre season and i still believe this club can make this year's final's. There is know way known will we be as bad as that when the real stuff start's.
Let them imbicile's enjoy there win, let them think greater things await, anyway who says bigger fortunes wait for those who perform well in pre season matches!!

I have diarised the following dates

SAT 20TH APRIL
SAT 1ST JUNE
SAT 29TH JUNE

When the final siren goes to give us another 4 points against the above imbicilic morons it will be my mission to laugh at as many of them as possible....if they love beating us in a mickey mouse night series wait till we beat them in the real stuff, let me tell ya them bastards aint seen nothing yet!!!!!

The season aint over people ITS ONLY JUST BEGUN !!

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

hoggy Pisces

Bristle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 2:56 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Joffa and it was nice meeting you

Fradam did not write this!
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 3:42 pm

this is a ploy by the collingwood football club to lull the opposition into complacency, a strategy where everyone else is already writing us off. just when everyone is thinking that we are easybeats, that's when we'll strike, and strike hard. hey, I've already copped plenty of crap at work from people who are proclaiming that 2002 will be another write-off for the Pies. that was the popular view last year, and we finished just outside the 8. that is the current view and I have no doubt, like joffa, that the Pies will make the finals this year. the premiership is not won in March, it is not won in April. Port Powerless won the pre-season comp last year, but exactly how many finals games have they won in the AFL? a big fat zero!

you want to talk off-field future? what brighter future than that in store for C'wood and their supporters?

-we are moving to Olympic Park, which will have the best state of the art training facilities in Victoria;
-we will soon have a dedicated social club at the MCG to rival the MCC;
-pretty soon, we will have the largest number of members of all Vic clubs;
-our business admin. is now extremely professional and capable;
-we are the best dressed club (who else is dressed by Versace?)
-we are one of only two clubs that are allowed to play on Anzac Day.
-we have the best President in Eddie McGuire. Conflict of interest? Try jealousy.
-we have the best supporters and cheer squad.

what about those teams that beat us in the Wizard Cup? one who is obviously so concerned about marketing not winning that they have brought back an overweight, bald thug and recruited another thug from St.Kilda and an overpriced hack from Richmond. another who wears crap uniforms in gold and poo and who is so desparate for members that they're trying to break into the Tasmanian market (no offence to Taswegians here), they should be called the Launceston Dawks. and lastly, a team that HAS no members in the first place, was bitch slapped when they tried to break into Sydney, have failed even in Canberra and have now signed a deal with a ground that's losing millions. yeah, I'm real concerned about these teams.

guys, keep the faith!! look at the positives from the pre-season - the great form of Didak and Cloak, the promising recruitment of Cummings, and the continuing improvement of the Davis', Fraser, Lonie, et al. mick says all we want is respect from the other teams. heck, I don't want respect, I just want to beat the crap out of them!!!

"consectatio excellentiae"
Brown26 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 4:41 pm

BOO-YAH!

I think it's obvious which clubs need the money from the preseason - look who's filling their full strength sides. It sure ain't Us, does MM have a higher goal? I hope so!!

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: