Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Match Chat , Live scores and more!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black_White 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 4:45 am
Post subject: Match Chat , Live scores and more!!Reply with quote

Hi guys,

Don't forget if you cannot get to the game or see it on the tube, Nicks normal match day chat room descriptions and live score updates will be taking place. Follow the link to chat at the top of this page.
For Live scoreboard go to ;
http://www.magpies.org.au/nick/ubb-cgi/Ultimate.cgi
and click on "live scoreboard"

If you use a user name for the chat room put a _ in it somewhere so you don't revert to "guest" i.e. Pie_fan.

Thanks , see you there from 6pm Sunday 3rd March

-Craig

We Are Collingwood and you're NOT!!

Black_White 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 9:57 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

2 hours 10 minutes to go....

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 2:40 pm

Just for Mike...got 25 ish in today, another ordinary performance..but as requested, the roll call...our mate from Finland (Loch?), Thailand (some people have all the luck), Texas, Bok from Nuu Joisee, Darwin, Sydney, Qld, a few from Vic and Tassie. Best news from a bad day was the return of my mate from the Hague, HaikuBob!

anyways, pretty ordinary effort, but we will be ok for the real stuff, TRUST ME!!!!

and special thanks to Black_White for the call, can't be much fun relaying performances like that!

Black_White 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 5:54 pm

Thanks LD.....yeah very disheartening having to type "poos goal" over and over and over and over........

Still, I'll remain optomistic for the real stuff, not in my nature to be anything but.

-Craig

P.S. Nice to see so many dropping in, I suppose Nicks will benefit from the AFL.com charging for streams. Just hope that we get plenty of radio and FTA TV during the real season so we can keep updating the world.

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 6:13 pm

Thanks for that Dave. We didn't get Malaysia or Italy this week, they must have had a premonition.

Good turn out. As Black_White says it could get really busy unless Telstra lift their game and get their scoreboard working properly and when people discover that it costs $50 to listen to games. I wonder if they'll try to shut down our 'netcast' and put Craig out of a job. I don't think we're encroaching on any copyright, but who knows.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: