Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Muscular Dystrophy

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beth Leo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:26 pm
Post subject: Muscular DystrophyReply with quote

Last year my cousin and her husband received the devastating news that their young son Vincent suffers from Muscular Dystrophy. He is only three years old and, although I haven't met him as yet, I believe he is just the sweetest little kid. Of course that information came from his proud grandparents so I guess they're a bit biased Smile .

Anyway, to give themselves something positive to focus on David has decided to take up the MDA Challenge 2007. MDA being Muscular Dystrophy Association and the challenge being a 512km ride around Cambodia.

Half the money raised goes to respite and half to research. Apparently they also have to raise $5000 before the ride which is in October. To that end they are having a film night on Anzac Day at the Sun Theatre in Yarraville. If anyone is interested there is more information at http://www.mda.org.au/
Cheers
Beth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: