Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Where is the Official Web Site?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 1999 2:42 pm
Post subject: Where is the Official Web Site?Reply with quote

The official site is missing in action and has been for over 24 hours. The errors returned are consistent with the site being deleted from the server.

What's happened? Hopefully the Club has got sick of the never ending and never filled promises that are the trademark of the site and have canned it. If it's gone, it's no great loss - it was just an embarrassment.

Hopefully a competent professional with a passion for the Club will be given the task of building a new and dynamic site that will complement our new and dynamic team and represent the Club in the manner it deserves.

I'm just praying that the old site doesn't reappear, or that the person responsible for its creation is not, once again, given the task of replacing it.
Bones 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 1999 7:56 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had trouble getting the cfc site up today, not that I look there very often.
Mainly because its so damn confusing to navigate around.
Michael 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 1999 2:37 pm

Has anyone got the Collingwood web site back as I still cant get it. I sent them an email this week and got a reply on Wednesday that it would be back in a couple of days but still nothing, whats going on with them there?

I@n S 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 1999 5:31 pm

The collingwood page is off because the season is over. Its stufffed how they can't keep it going. Sad
Mick 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 1999 3:54 am

Doug is right about the web site - but remember Elliot saying on the Footy Show that he and Eddie had just signed their web sites over to Vizards's group. Let's hope it kicks in soon.

Can I suggest that all people who don't think its good enough for a web site to be off the air for so long call the Club 9419 9222 and register your disappointment. Registering a complaint on Nick's site may make you feel better but given the Club choses not to acknowledge the contribution made by unofficial publications they will claim that there was no complaints made.

If you want to be heard make it official.

Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 1999 8:44 am

I see that the web site is back up, but does anyone know if this is it? Has it been revamped or is that still to be done? Wasn't Steve Vizard's company going to beef it up?...it still looks shithouse and is hard to navigate around.

Come on Ed'lets get the club into the 90's before they finish.

------------------
Damien
james 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 1999 8:31 am

forget vizard maybe the club should give me a call - check out my companies web site at www.diezel.com.au - nothing like a free plug and we can do a deal!

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 1999 3:35 am

I think you might be right in forgetting Steve Vizard. If you can do what you have done on your homepage it would be awesome. Great webpage....why don't you contact Collingwood or something and send the the URL of your webpage. CARN PIES and diezel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: