Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

A REMINDER ,sat feb 9th from 2pm

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 2:20 am
Post subject: A REMINDER ,sat feb 9th from 2pmReply with quote

Just a reminder that there will be a pre season barbecue at my place in coburg next saturday 9th feb from 2pm.

Bring your own grog as i will be supplying the meat and hospitaliy, absolutely everyone is welcome!!

email me and i will get back to you with my address

joffamagpie@hotmail.com

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

Magpie_Dan Taurus

The KING And I

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 1:43 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Joffa man whats up brother? All's I can sAy bout your barbeque is YOU CAN BET YOUR BLACK AND WHITE TELEVISION I WILL BE THERE! LOL!!!!!!

Go Pies!

Dan

Go The Richo!

UNLEASH THE TURBO!

[This message has been edited by Magpie_Dan (edited 09 February 2002).]
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 5:46 pm

Ill be throwing up west sides and representing!!!!!!!

See you there Joffa

A client is only as good as his manager!!!!!!! Just remember that Joffa

APA

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
Black_White 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 1:32 pm

Thanks Mike

Welcome to 2002! The year of the MAGPIES!

ed healey 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 3:46 pm

i will be there in spirit.
can you toss a snagger in the air and a kind maggie might fly it over to WA.
carnthepies

AJ 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 11:35 am

Hey Joffa how did the BBQ go? Did you have fun? Happy with the turn out? I bet it was better than studying for an exam (my Saturday afternoon delight). Let me know.

Cheers,

A.J.

daicos4ever 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 1:50 pm

Thank's for the barbie Joffa, it was a great day. And good to finally meet you too.

daicos4ever

2002 - The Year of the Pie
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 2:44 pm

It was a great day, i remember waking up on sat morning and thinking 'oh shit'because the rain was bucketing down. And what will i do with all this meat!!
Thanks to all those who got here as the weather held off very nicely,the turnout was excellent the place was full of magpies 'you beauty'
nice to meet you as well daicos4ever 'charlie' im a shocker for names but see i can remember.

And i have a bath tub full of stubbies ' oh yeah you beauty'
thanks everyone.

Mike and nick rang from good ole tassie and cop this they reckon it was 26 degrees....yeah right!!!

AJ

we had a ball mate we ate we drank and we played collingwood songs life cant get any better!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

[This message has been edited by magpie joffa (edited 10 February 2002).]

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 8:38 pm

Sorry I couldn't make it, Joffa. You might have to dock my pay. It's good to see you're getting the voice tuned up for another long season ... hopefully 4 weeks longer than usual.

floreat pica
My Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" is now available for viewing and/or downloading at http://alf.magpies.net
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 8:13 am

Thanks Joffa for the bbq.........a great time was had by all......is this going to be an annual event??

Im betting that you spilt all those stubbies in the bath......lol

APA

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
AJ 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 10:57 am

Awesome Joffa. While I missed out on the fun last Saturday, I'll be at The International this Sunday hopefully with lots of the Magpie Army to watch the first game and eat my buffet lunch.

- A.J.

[This message has been edited by AJ (edited 11 February 2002).]

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 6:01 pm

People of the magpie faith,

This will be an anual event let there be no qualms about that for when we climb that mountain as we have been doing WE WILL CLIMB TOGETHER.

But a bigger reward shortly awaits the magpie bretheren and that will be a return to september finals, for too long we have been absent, for too long the finals have been not fullfilled its promise of exciting football, comrades of the magpie persuasion WILL WE CONTINUE TO CLIMB THAT MOUNTAIN TOGETHER,

Will we stand as one and laugh back at those who laughed at us in our time of great grief ?

At the moment i am diarising a pre finals barbecue, date to be announced soon.

I guess that was what i was trying to say....LOL

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 6:12 pm

To my most dear friend Alf no need to apologise mate, considering we will make the finals this year im am preparing you just like a melbourne cup runner, in september i will have you peaking as my deputy chant leader.

JLC

Your left over dozens of full stubbies in my bath tub has caused myself a great deal of embarrassment as i had a dear friend over who thinks im on the wagon and when i discovered this person was on there way to the dunny i couldnt get to the bathroom door in time...the person says goodness joff what is this...and what do i say well i kinda said 'goodness i have no idea'i mean can u believe such a lame dick response ...LOL

AJ
are you going to colonial the following week if you are please come down to cheer squad and say hello, good on ya mate.

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 7:20 pm

yeah it was good fun joffa, even though i was a bit late. hey everyone you should see joffa's house, it looks like the bloody White House! seriously!

AJ 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2002 4:07 am

Hey Joffa, I am planning to go to both our first round Wizard Cup games at Colonial, so I'll drop by and say G'day.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: