Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

ANGERED BY SNUBBING CARLTON, ESSENDON AND RICHMOND FORM AXIS

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ck_nd Pisces

Pie Minister

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 7:28 pm
Post subject: ANGERED BY SNUBBING CARLTON, ESSENDON AND RICHMOND FORM AXISReply with quote

ANGERED BY SNUBBING, CARLTON, ESSENDON AND RICHMOND FORM AXIS OF ‘JUST AS HATED’

Hawthorn, Port Adelaide, Melbourne form Axis of ‘Somewhat Hated’; Other Clubs Start Own Alliances.

Reuters - Bitter after being snubbed for the Title of the ‘Most Hated Club,’ Carlton, Essendon and Richmond today announced they had formed the ‘Axis of Just as Hated’, which they said would be way more hated than that stupid Collingwood Football Club, President Elliott warned during his club address.

Collingwood Football Club, however, immediately dismissed the new axis as having, for starters, a really dumb name. "Right, They are Just as Hated… in their dreams!" declared Collingwood Captain Nathan Buckley. "Everybody knows we’re the best at being hated… best at being hated.. we’re the best."

The President from Richmond denied that they were jealous of Collingwood, although they conceded they did ask if they could join Collingwood to form a ‘Most Hated Alliance’.

Collingwood Football Club put it to a members vote "They told us to go get stuffed," said Richmond officials. "Shit, we hate Collingwood!"

"The Most Hated Club can’t have more than one club," explained Collingwood President Eddie McGuire. "This is not my rule, it’s tradition. ‘We’re Collingwood, they’re not!’**"

THE "MOST HATED" PANDEMIC

Elsewhere, peer conscious football clubs rushed to triumvirate status in what seems to have become about as complex as geopolitics. Hawthorn, Port Adelaide and Melbourne said they had formed an axis of ‘Somewhat Hated’, forcing Adelaide, Brisbane and Sydney to the axis of ‘Occasionally Hated’

With the criteria suddenly expanded and all the desirable clubs filling up, Geelong, St Kilda and West Coast applied to the AFL to be called the ‘Axis of Clubs That Aren’t the Most Hated as they Most Certainly Won’t Be Winning a Grand Final Soon so we have Nothing to Hate Them For’.

When asked about the Kangaroos Wayne Jackson replied "The Kangaroos application was rejected, as they just can’t afford to join an alliance. Trying to pay their way into the most hated club with Monopoly money, it’s disgraceful."

Fremantle, meanwhile, insisted it didn’t want to join any Axis, but privately, club presidents said that’s only because no one asked them.

_______
** ‘We’re Collingwood, they’re not!’ spoken by Driver, Buckley Surfers - just "borrowed" and put into Eddie’s mouth for this teasing of all non-hated AFL clubs - the losers!
_______

Go Pies! You are doing us Proud.

Carol (who is obviously hanging out for the start of season 2002!)

May the Wings of the Magpie touch every corner of the Nation!

[This message has been edited by ck_nd (edited 10 February 2002).]

[This message has been edited by ck_nd (edited 10 February 2002).]
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 9:29 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahaha what a pisser !!

You know what i love best, when some lame dick walks up to ya and says in your face 'gee i hate collingwood'i just laugh so loud in there face and then i say 'thank you'haha they really get pissed off...I love it when the simpleton bastards hate us!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 9:17 am

When people tell me that THEY HATE COLLINGWOOD I say Why????and they say all mapies supporters are the same....you either love em or you hate em.My answer to that is,"WELL THEY ARE THE MOST FOLLOWED CLUB IN THE COUNTRY" Its amazing that they shut up after that

PeterWH
PIES FOR PREMIERS 2002
mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 1:52 pm

My standard reply is "People love Collingwood because they're the best. People hate Collingwood because they are the best."

Makes sense to me.

Colours are an illusion. There is only black and white.
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 8:44 pm

Carlton, Essendon and Richmond ... sounds like the AXIS OF EVIL to me. I suggest an immediate bombing campaign on Princes Park, Windy Hill and Punt Road ... with the survivors, if any, dressed in Orange suits and sent to Cuba.

floreat pica
My Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" is now available for viewing and/or downloading at http://alf.magpies.net
ck_nd Pisces

Pie Minister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 5:40 pm

Well picked Dr Alf... It was a satdee night of reading international politics that inspired that piece.

Good to see you on board again, hope u had a good break.

Go Pies! You are doing us Proud.

Carol

May the Wings of the Magpie touch every corner of the Nation!
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2002 6:03 am

That's funny, ck_nd.

Greg J
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: