Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Apology

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 6:39 am
Post subject: ApologyReply with quote

Yesterday I lost sight of the reason that we are all here, and that is to share in and promote the glory of the Collingwood Football Club, and let my feelings over-ride my head. I said to Eddie last week that we must be careful not to forget that our primary concern must be the Collingwood Football Club, not Nick's Collingwood Page. I was really warning myself and then promptly forgot my own advice.

My insinuation about From the Outer was unfair and unprovoked and I unconditionally apologise to Flounder, and also to Joffa for publicly commenting on something that had nothing to do with me.

I should add that this apology is entirely self-motivated - no-one has approached or spoken to me about the incident, other than in the comments that can be read in the topic concerned.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: