Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#32 Travis Cloke

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 236, 237, 238 ... 269, 270, 271  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:04 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

CarringbushCigar wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
think positive wrote:
5150 wrote:
think positive wrote:
What's gets me is, the Bulldogs are in the Grand final, they seem to think they have a spot for Cloke, we in 12 don't have a spot for him.

Uh huh! Makes perfect sense to someone I'm sure!

They don't have him yet. We still need that fourth rounder!

When they do, lets see how long it takes for him to deflate their side with costly set shot misses or cry to daddy and media when he gets dropped.

Or maybe we will see just what he can do with a coach who takes the time to understand and motivate him.

You will always achieve more building people up, than tearing them down. Even if you think it's not your job.

Nah, he wont straighten up on goals, its too late, wonder coach Beveridge cant turn that around. Actually, I will enjoy seeing him miss shot after soda shot, as he did with us, letting us down so many times at crucial times in games. Let us see him let down the Dishlickers time and again, as he did to us and our team. Razz

Go watch the 2011 Prelim.
I find your vindictiveness absolutely absurd.

His last three seasons have been shite, or do you enjoy seeing him miss soda goals constantly and letting the team down. That, is absurd. The Dishlickers Welfare are welcome too him, he cannot hit the broad side of a barn door now. Surprised

No mate I've never enjoyed his erratic goal kicking, but accepted he is a fragile soul after about his 10th game.

His last three seasons have been twice as good as Jesse White who it seems will be carrying the hopes of emerging into our next premiership CHF.

I much rather keep proven premiership players like Cloke and Brown and many others and try a new coach. They have been as serviceable and black and white blooded as it comes, and they have had enough.
Supporters who react by saying - we don't need em, they are finished, get what you can for them or delist them make me sick.

Any dissent with the great Bucks and you are out of there.
The last 5 years are littered with broken relationships.

Cloke's talent is undeniable, his on-field effort has rarely been questioned and never in big games. He played some very good games for us in 2016, better than anyone else in the comp who was dropped 3 times.
Is it any surprise he got frustrated?

Im sick to death of players who don't want to be at Collingwood, and to me it is clear there is one common factor.
Every single piece of innuendo and circumstantial evidence points to the fact that the Collingwood FC is not as happy a place as it once was.

If you want a bet who will next win a final, I'll back Cloke over Buckley.

Who wants some action?

Great post

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:09 pm

Almost everyone.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:10 pm

HAL wrote:
Almost everyone.

Yeah nah some are still dreaming

mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:21 pm

CarringbushCigar wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
think positive wrote:
5150 wrote:
think positive wrote:
What's gets me is, the Bulldogs are in the Grand final, they seem to think they have a spot for Cloke, we in 12 don't have a spot for him.

When they do, lets see how long it takes for him to deflate their side with costly set shot misses or cry to daddy and media when he gets dropped.

Or maybe we will see just what he can do with a coach who takes the time to understand and motivate him.

You will always achieve more building people up, than tearing them down. Even if you think it's not your job.

Nah, he wont straighten up on goals, its too late, wonder coach Beveridge cant turn that around. Actually, I will enjoy seeing him miss shot after soda shot, as he did with us, letting us down so many times at crucial times in games. Let us see him let down the Dishlickers time and again, as he did to us and our team. Razz

His last three seasons have been shite, or do you enjoy seeing him miss soda goals constantly and letting the team down. That, is absurd. The Dishlickers Welfare are welcome too him, he cannot hit the broad side of a barn door now. Surprised

No mate I've never enjoyed his erratic goal kicking, but accepted he is a fragile soul after about his 10th game.

His last three seasons have been twice as good as Jesse White who it seems will be carrying the hopes of emerging into our next premiership CHF.

I much rather keep proven premiership players like Cloke and Brown and many others and try a new coach. They have been as serviceable and black and white blooded as it comes, and they have had enough.
Supporters who react by saying - we don't need em, they are finished, get what you can for them or delist them make me sick.

Cloke's talent is undeniable, his on-field effort has rarely been questioned and never in big games. He played some very good games for us in 2016, better than anyone else in the comp who was dropped 3 times.

Im sick to death of players who don't want to be at Collingwood, and to me it is clear there is one common factor.
Every single piece of innuendo and circumstantial evidence points to the fact that the Collingwood FC is not as happy a place as it once was.

Who wants some action?

I will give credit where it is due. That is, a very well put together post. I disagree with your conclusions, but you set out your arguments and provided support, rather than the cop out of just saying is Buckley's fault.

Does finals include VFL finals, as that is where Cloke will be playing wherever he goes?
STOKA35 Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:27 pm

mooretreloar wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
think positive wrote:
5150 wrote:
think positive wrote:

Who wants some action?

I will give credit where it is due. That is, a very well put together post. I disagree with your conclusions, but you set out your arguments and provided support, rather than the cop out of just saying is Buckley's fault.

Does finals include VFL finals, as that is where Cloke will be playing wherever he goes?

One day the truth will come out with Buckley and the playing group
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:32 pm

STOKA35 wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
think positive wrote:
5150 wrote:
think positive wrote:

Who wants some action?

It'll probably take a little longer than usual for the truth to come out - normally, the reporters just wander down to the Club and chat to a few of the players but here they'll have to wander down to at least 7 other clubs on my present count (including one in each of NSW, Qld, SA and WA).
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:44 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
STOKA35 wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
think positive wrote:
5150 wrote:
think positive wrote:

Who wants some action?

It'll probably take a little longer than usual for the truth to come out - normally, the reporters just wander down to the Club and chat to a few of the players but here they'll have to wander down to at least 7 other clubs on my present count (including one in each of NSW, Qld, SA and WA).

The only player that has hurt us in leaving is Heater and we all know why he was asked to leave. None of the other players that have left would make us a better side.
Do you honestly believe that it was our bad as a lot of you guys make out, that the club 1) would have extended his contract and 2) put up with what is being suggested. The club wants to win and if they didn't think Buckley would assist them in doing that he would be gone.
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:13 pm

Cam wrote:
Remembering Daisy's first game against us and how it affected him, I shudder to think about what that kind of atmosphere would do to Trav.

lol, comparing the mental midget Daisy to Travis, Dales problems were he never grew up so no surprise he struggled

I will predict he will kick 6.1 in the first game against us, 8.2 if its at the MCG
droversdog65 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:16 pm

Lol some people are just full of it
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:20 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
Cam wrote:
Remembering Daisy's first game against us and how it affected him, I shudder to think about what that kind of atmosphere would do to Trav.

lol, comparing the mental midget Daisy to Travis, Dales problems were he never grew up so no surprise he struggled

I will predict he will kick 6.1 in the first game against us, 8.2 if its at the MCG

As I said earlier, he will be playing VFL wherever he goes, so he could kick 6.1 at the Holden Centre or Vic Park against our 2's. Pretty sure it has been 15 years or so that the curtain raisers aren't played at the G. So, I think it would be doubtful that he can kick 8.1 there if the game isn't played there.
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:22 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
Cam wrote:

Thank you David. But back to reality.

60k people jeering if he misses won't be great. And we all know what happens if he misses early. He said it himself. Hell, we've SEEN it for 10 yrs, much to our fear, trepidation as he runs in and chagrin. And you can't blame Buckley for that.

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:27 pm

Cam wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
Cam wrote:

Thank you David. But back to reality.

60k people jeering if he misses won't be great. And we all know what happens if he misses early. He said it himself. Hell, we've SEEN it for 10 yrs, much to our fear, trepidation as he runs in and chagrin. And you can't blame Buckley for that.

And we have seen what happens when he kicks the first one, so after that first shot sails through from the boundary, look out! If anything those shots from the boundary when the fans are right behind him giving him shit show the fans jeering fires him up more.

Also 60k jeering? Not sure about that, will take a miracle to have that many Collingwood fans at a game in 2017...
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:29 pm

Well if we win the first one instead of being belted by 80 we might be a chance haha

NB: I don't want him to leave.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:32 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
Cam wrote:

Daisy's problem was his ankle. And he did us a massive favour, his body was gone. I'll always love Daisy!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:33 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
STOKA35 wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
think positive wrote:
5150 wrote:
think positive wrote:

Who wants some action?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha about bloody time you got got your humourous arse onto this one!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 236, 237, 238 ... 269, 270, 271  Next
Page 237 of 271   

Jump to: