Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

A magpie army forum ?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:25 pm
Post subject: A magpie army forum ?Reply with quote

Dear Mods

Probably a good time to request such an idea, with the season only months away and that is i believe its time to bring back the barracks forum or reintroduce such a forum and call it the magpie army forum.
Such a forum might be needed as it will feature winning topics such as, Our ponny stand, the winners cirlcle, the red flag chant, interstate supporter meetings, and with many ideas allready discussed in general discussion in the cheersquad chanting topic.
I believe we need a special forum to discuss our passionate needs and it will free up general discussion activities.
I believe this forum will intro passion and like minded ideas from the many wonderful poster on nicks board
cheers

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:32 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Tis under consideration. Any thoughts appreciated.
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:55 pm

Thanks davo

The forum will promote goodwill with our interstate bretheran and will promote get togethers at meeting places all over Australia.

I reckon this is going to be the year the magpie army makes a huge statement in our wonderful ponsford stand....the magpie army forum will be there when it happens as it happens Smile

The forum will be hugely positive and will welcome magpie supporters from all over Australia...some years ago the greatest ideas came from our brothers from the other side of this country.
Its my belief the majority will use and visit such a forum everyone wants to know what the army is up to...and when the army is on song it simply flatulates passion.

The winners circle continues and just gets bigger this will be the place to post pics to share the experience world wide.....the introduction of the red flag chant will create another buzz within army.
People will see what the forum is all about pretty quickly and i reckon they'll get involved.

Above all it will be a fun place and i reckon nicks board deserves a fun place...come in have a coffee sit back have a laugh and join in all the fun Smile

joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:57 pm

Some one out there has the idea of all ideas for season 2007.... bring it on Smile
Banquo's Ghost Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:19 pm

London Dave wrote:
Any thoughts appreciated.

bend the elbow

~Madness~ Aries

...The Cat...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:29 pm

Hey

This sounds like a good forum topic.

What i'd like to see though, is no bitching and bagging of those who are trying to make the forum a good place. I'd like to see it for those who actually see things as a positive and not be negative towards the club all the time.

The chanting thread has been a very good read and some great ideas. I think we can own that Ponsford stand! this year is our year to take it over. Id love to see a "barmy army" type of thing happening.

SO yeah, I am all for this forum type. So long as it isn't hijacked by those who have personal vendettas against some who are only trying to get the passion stepped up a cog!!!

Go pies!!!!

joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:07 pm

~Madness~ wrote:
Hey

This sounds like a good forum topic.

What i'd like to see though, is no bitching and bagging of those who are trying to make the forum a good place. I'd like to see it for those who actually see things as a positive and not be negative towards the club all the time.

The chanting thread has been a very good read and some great ideas. I think we can own that Ponsford stand! this year is our year to take it over. Id love to see a "barmy army" type of thing happening.

SO yeah, I am all for this forum type. So long as it isn't hijacked by those who have personal vendettas against some who are only trying to get the passion stepped up a cog!!!

Go pies!!!!

I would imagine the new forum if its granted to us will be free of sniping and negative postings that type of stuff will indeed go against everything it stands for.

Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:26 pm

So, it would be invite only then?
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:28 pm

I agree the Magpie Army forum sounds like a great idea.

Maybe it should be like the Bored Board where you have to register to gain access to it. That way there can be a filtering process so the quality of posters is maintained at a high level.

jlc

Johnson#26 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:45 pm

I'm all for it, depending on it's guise.
~Madness~ Aries

...The Cat...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:52 pm

JLC wrote:

Maybe it should be like the Bored Board where you have to register to gain access to it. That way there can be a filtering process so the quality of posters is maintained at a high level.

jlc

Thats a good idea...

I just get sick of reading the negative posts. There are plenty of other forum topics and sections on Nicks that one positive one wont hurt.

Very Happy

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:17 pm

~Madness~ wrote:
JLC wrote:

jlc

Thats a good idea...

I just get sick of reading the negative posts. There are plenty of other forum topics and sections on Nicks that one positive one wont hurt.

Very Happy

Yeah i think invite only would be a good idea or at least have a reason or show a way that you can constructively contribute to the forum. That would make life easier for the mods and keep the forum focused on what it should be.

There are many of the other forums where the negative posting can be done.

I see this as a win win situation for all parties. If you dont like what the fourm stands for and what its about well dont come and post there. Simple.

jlc

~Madness~ Aries

...The Cat...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:33 pm

JLC wrote:
~Madness~ wrote:
JLC wrote:

jlc

Thats a good idea...

Very Happy

Yeah i think invite only would be a good idea or at least have a reason or show a way that you can constructively contribute to the forum. That would make life easier for the mods and keep the forum focused on what it should be.

I see this as a win win situation for all parties. If you dont like what the fourm stands for and what its about well dont come and post there. Simple.

jlc

Here here.

Plus with what it would stand for would be really good. Getting all the idea's and stuff from people to make the ponny stand ours. Make up chants and all sorts of goodies.

Not forgetting supporting our most famous club.

The winners circle after the winning games is fantastic. Even opposition supporters stop and watch it. This is something we can draw on. Build it into something really special. Not that it isn't. I know I even ring my bro on the sunshine coast and hold the phone up for him to listen to those chants. Much to his disgust as he usually hasn't heard the result and waiting for a replay. lol

But just thinking of that winners circle stuff building is exciting. Bring on 2007. PLUS...it brings me closer to my OS trip. !!!!

joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:08 pm

I disagree people

I believe we have it just like any other forum....will be no secrets in the magpie army forum, we will not be promoting agendas of any kind and it will not be a place for midgets and the negative ones, the whole idea of this forum will be the comming together of all people in celebration for fun and a lil bit of magpie brotherly love.

I suggest we lay some strict ground rules with this forum and that will be continual sniping or negative posters be banned from any further participation in this new forum.

Will be no talk of sackings and no petty attacks on fellow posters because at the end of the day we're better than all that shit!!

Thanks for the great response folks Smile

joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:18 pm

~Madness~ wrote:
JLC wrote:
~Madness~ wrote:
JLC wrote:

jlc

Thats a good idea...

Very Happy

jlc

Here here.

Plus with what it would stand for would be really good. Getting all the idea's and stuff from people to make the ponny stand ours. Make up chants and all sorts of goodies.

Not forgetting supporting our most famous club.

The winners circle after the winning games is fantastic. Even opposition supporters stop and watch it. This is something we can draw on. Build it into something really special. Not that it isn't. I know I even ring my bro on the sunshine coast and hold the phone up for him to listen to those chants. Much to his disgust as he usually hasn't heard the result and waiting for a replay. lol

But just thinking of that winners circle stuff building is exciting. Bring on 2007. PLUS...it brings me closer to my OS trip. !!!!

Yep the winners circle is great and it gets bigger every year, we will be bringing new chants to the winners circle in 07...and im gonna try my best to have eddie Mcguire with us in one of the winners circles this year he would go of his tits just like the rest of us Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: