Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The 'wowsers' are slowly taking over!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 7:43 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Joffa, how are you mate?
Hope all is well.

I saw that article in the Herald Sun today and pissed myself laughing at that utter drivel.

The 'Banning alcohol at all sporting events' comment is what got up my nose. Come on, banning alcohol is banning people's rights; Our right to drink.

And, as Alf pointed out, the suggestion that they should stop people who barrack for the same team from congregating together is just as ridicuous. By the way i think you will find that is was Andrew's father Lindsey Gaze that made those comments.

Its getting ridiculous.
Banning alcohol? Separate fans? $7000 ban for 'hooligans'? Its just plain crap.

Tell them...
WHY DON'T YOUS JUST GET THUCKED?!

"Good 'Ol Collingwood Forever"
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 6:06 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well hi nick the pieman long time no see mate, well im still upsetting people but i dont mean to.I think i gotta learn how to get of my matchbox every now and then..LOL, but having said that everything is ok mate, went to a cheer squad meeting at vicky park last night and we're all set for a big one, the cheer squad will be the place to be and we're expecting record numbers, i cant wait!!

And it is my belief the pies will be finalist this year this will be the year when we all laugh back at them bastards that have laughed at us in our period re building.I am really looking foward to the season im like a kid in a lolly shop im all over the place.

And we have moved to a new house only 20 mins away from the MCG and colonial which beats the long drives to and from cranbourne.

Try and get down here for a game again nick and we're having a BBQ at our place on the 9th feb for all collingwood people the joint will be rockin (you should fly down mate...LOL)

Good on ya mate and take care
joffa.

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   

Jump to: