Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The 'wowsers' are slowly taking over!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 7:54 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on guys & gals I agree with Mike....lets get off this subject and look at somthing else.

Catch you all later

PeterWH
PIES FOR PREMIERS 2002
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 8:20 am

I asked for a stop to the secondary fight that was developing Peter, I have no problem with the topic.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 4:00 pm

So because i have bagged the cops makes me the big bad wolf, well so be it i can live with that, but what i have trouble living with is a dirty lying copper and let me tell you a good majority of them are!!

Seth im not using this forum to bag coppers(i have a right to express my opinion) i am merely stating my experiences with them and i have a right to do so.

Cops no nothing about crowd control and should learn how to talk to people like they were human beings and not pieces of low life shit, respect earns respect!!!

Bashing the crap out of someone just to prove who is control has got to be some kind of deranged mental condition, for a copper to lie in a 'statement' and accuse some one of calling them a ****ing slut is wrong and corrupt.
Im sorry i dont bow to our police force, and not to do so doesnt make me a bad person.

Shame on all the criminals at the cricket and the football they all should be horsewhipped and hung !! 'hey keep that quiet' some over zealous jack might just read this and actually try it!

I spose it couldnt be any worse in beating up a 12 year old!!and then claim he fell down a flight of stairs!!

And to put the record straight

I HATE CARLTON
I HATE CORRUPT COPS
I HATE BURNT SAUSAGES
I HATE UMPIRES
I HATE COLD CUPS OF COFFEE
I HATE PEOPLE WHO SCAB CIGGARETTES
I HATE EATING CURRY DISHES IN INDIAN RESTAURANTS
I HATE EXTREME HOT WEATHER
I HATE FOSTERS LAGER
I HATE WHEN ASLEEP I WAKE UP TO TAKE A PISS
I HATE DRUGS AND DRUGGIES
I HATE RICHMOND SUPPORTERS
I HATE SHEEDY
And i wont repeat the words my friend cops used to explain the copper who claimed to be called a ****ing slut!!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

[This message has been edited by magpie joffa (edited 17 January 2002).]

Broadie 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 5:41 am

The supposed way to ban the wave is to arrest anyone who "starts" it.

As I see it, the wave ain't the problem, SO.....next time you're at the cricket or footy, ensure about 20 or so people are all lined up on your side and time the start together. That should confuse the buggers.

And I DO feel very sorry for the cops or anyone forced to enforce ridiculous laws such as this and the confiscation of those dangerous beach balls.

Broadie
Broadie 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 5:56 am

Forgot to add:

JOFFA: I have a problem with your hate list. What's wrong with Indian curry? Bloody marvellous stuff.

Broadie

[This message has been edited by Broadie (edited 18 January 2002).]
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 10:32 pm

posted by magpie joffa

Quote:
I HATE WHEN ASLEEP I WAKE UP TO TAKE A PISS

I can assure you mate it's a lot worse when you don't wake up

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2002 2:38 am

hey joffa what's wrong with foster's lager mate? it's pretty smooth, not too bad.

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2002 4:06 am

I dunno foxy...I reckon fosters lager is just VB with a private school education

"consectatio excellentiae"
PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2002 10:12 am

Hey Joffa,I can solve alot of your problems.....dont drink it kills you and done smoke....it kills you,so what does that leave you,that dosent kill you?????
SEX

Catch you all later

PeterWH
PIES FOR PREMIERS 2002
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2002 6:42 pm

Hi everyone....
Id like to share the song of the Week as published in the Herald Sun today... Its in the Fair Game section.. I dont know who penned it but it made me laugh so I thought you might like it too.... Here goes

Oh what a night, against New Zealand at the MCG
Was a very special time for me,
All I remember was a fight

Oh what a night, two days later it was Pollock's lot
Didn't matter after 15 pots.
That we got beaten out of sight.

Oh I, I got a funny feelin' when they started the Wave
and I, thought that I'd get pissed and misbehave.

Later that night, I got dragged out by the boys in blue.
Said I'd thrown a meat pie, wasn't true.
Well, not a whole one, what a night.

I led the rush for a daring pitch invasion.
Got chucked out of the ground,
Marched back to Richmond Station.
What a night.

Second night, led a chorus of the teenage fans.
Yelled at women, sang of divvy vans,
'Till someone put out my lights.

I felt a blow, from a beach ball filled with lager.
As Herschelle Gibbs got out
And ended my two-match saga.
Oh what a night.
Oh what a night.

BE LOUD...BE PROUD
(September.... we WILL be there)
Magpie_Dan Taurus

The KING And I

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 12:31 am

Joffa my main man you were supposed to be at the first 1 dayer with all the boyZ! I was dissapointed that you werent there!

After all you did organize it with me an magpie_Brad that you would come and get the crowds goin! And you were not there!

Lucky you didnt come because I got booted out by the COPS for singing BAD BOYZ and alledgedly telling the copper to %$^£$%^&%% off!
So why werent use at Scotts party last night? WEEK AS PISS BROTHER!

Well I have to go and what do u know, no insults to anyone for the first time in a long time!

U KNOW WHAT YOU ALL SAY TO THE BATSMEN WHO CANT PLAY THEIR SHOTS PROPERLY? I've seen better shots in AFGANISTAN! hahahahahaha!

Go Pies!

Dan

Go The Richo!

UNLEASH THE TURBO!

PS: JOFF GIVE ME A BUZZ TOMORROW BRO AND REMEMBER DONT BR TIGHT WITH THE SMS MESSAGES OR THE PHONE CALLS OK!

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 9:56 am

What a beautiful article and story on page 7 of todays sunday herald sun, just a note to tim pictured in story be careful mate you are now a marked man all you gotta do now is fart and the jacks will lay 5 charges of absolute bullshit on ya!!

Dan i didnt go, i had suspicions the cops would deliberately aggravate all the fine sport loving folk in bay 13 which to there credit they did it in fine victorian police force style.

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

[This message has been edited by magpie joffa (edited 20 January 2002).]

Rohan Coventry Tateson 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 11:22 am

What a load of rubbish this whole thread is.

To say the Police and security are targeting someone is an attempt to inflate their own self worth and importance.

The solution is easy. Act in a manner that encourages support but at the same time act in a law abiding manner.

There are too many "wowsers" at the football who act under the influence of alcohol and cause trouble at the football.

Don't use changing society views as a excuse for causing angst towards others. It is predictable that these trouble makers look for excuses rather than answers and excuses.

There is a difference between enjoying the football and overstepping the mark.

No one targets people from a particular club. They target ones who cause trouble and take it too far.

In Skob We Trust

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 4:08 am

Maybe it's just me ? but i smell a rat!! lets get things into perspective and after reading this mornings dribble in the herald sun i think we need to.

The so called criminals that have bought us all shame, what exactly did they do wrong..the only thing i can see is the throwing of items onto the field which is a no no and fans throwing stuff onto the field should be evicted!!

Bay 13 has always been an area where people have congregated and generally just had a good time.

The throwing of plastic cups and plastic bottles up in the air is as i can see not much drama its only going to fall back upon those who threw them.The mexican wave is just good fun but i believe 'wowsers' are offended by others just having fun, Why would a family sit in bay 13 and then come away complaining about the raucious beahviour?

We have had in the past a non smoking area at the football, we have a 'wowsers area' at the football and a tea drinkers area as well, but we cant have an area for people who just want to have a good time and to those morons who hate with a passion watching those enjoying themselves dont sit there!!

Those people would be the same ones who sit down and watch a movie on telly and ignore the warnings of upcoming bad language and as soon as they hear a swear word off to the phones they go and complain, they are simple minded people and probably very insecure and just want to feel important im sure a shrink would have a name for them.

Wake up and smell the coffee everyone this is more sinister than what it looks!!
Last year at certain games standing up was a no no, shouting and having a bit of fun with opposition supporters was a no no, am i the only one who can see the bigger picture here ?

Sports stadiums are not movie theatres but im afraid to say they soon will be, anyone deemed passionate and loud will now be looked upon as a criminal and arrested or chucked out.

And i absolutely cackled myself to death after reading MY SAY in todays paper where a security guard is having a bitch about sporting fans. Well Mr moron security guard if you and your type would speak to sporting fans like human beings im sure you really wouldn't have any problems. It is you and your type who parade around sporting venues with the attitude the game would not be here without us that causes all the trouble.

Crouching down on your knees 20 feet away from a person whom you have just warned about standing to cheer his club is stupid and deserves a smack in the gob.

Security guards are actually worse than coppers 'yeah hard to believe isn't it'.But security guards are lying bastards as well they can go to a jack and complain about you and your gone you have no say your out on your arse, an opposition supporter can crap on to a security guard about what you have just said which would be absolute crap and if you argue about that complaint to the mr big time security man, he's on his radio and well down come the coppers and your out.

So complain everyone go and jump on the herald sun bandwagon go and feel important for a minute or two but when your on your blurter outside the ground due to some over zealous jack or security moron who found your passion offensive or maybe you broke the rules and you actually stood to cheer your club you have no one to blame but yourself. And remember what ever new rules they bring in will cross over to football crowds.

Maybe we should have some sort of investigation into how crowds at sporting venues are policed!!

But maybe the costing of crowd control is secretly the main issue here?

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 6:13 pm

One of those bozo has-been sporting legends that got quoted in todays Herald-Scum (I think it was that nobody, Andrew Gaze) actually made the suggestion that they should stop people who barrack for the same team from congregating together. Supposedly to stamp out the "mob mentality" at sporting events.

Now that's really smart, huh?

In future, if Andrew Gaze has his way, you'll go to the footy and you'll have to make sure you've got an opposition supporter either side of you. Gee, that'll work well, won't it?

Has Andrew Gaze been misquoted ... or is he just a complete idiot?

floreat pica
My Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" is now available for viewing and/or downloading at http://alf.magpies.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5   

Jump to: