Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#13 Dale Thomas

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skaman Taurus

One step beyond.......

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:01 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Pendles situation wont happen. By that stage he will be El Capitano! Smile
Personally dont think Daisy will go either. If he did, wouldnt be the same impact as a key position player that Clokey is anyway. Time to settle down everyone.

rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:02 am

Member 7167 wrote:
I am a Collingwood SUPPORTER I do not adversely comment on the Club, its adminnistaration or players unless I am in possession of all the FACTS. My loyality to our great club will continue in the same manner.

Yep rigid, concrete, simplistic, and without critical reason.

Yet you are happy to attack other posters without having "all the facts" you sanctimonious hypocrite.

Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:07 am

Life is better with "IGNORE"
Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
I am a Collingwood SUPPORTER I do not adversely comment on the Club, its adminnistaration or players unless I am in possession of all the FACTS. My loyality to our great club will continue in the same manner.

+ 1

Collingwood posters here who comment on issues without facts are as stupid as the posters who believe them..... Rolling Eyes
rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:21 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
Life is better with "IGNORE"

Go ahead and do it then. I wont care at all. Laughing

rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:23 pm

Lazza wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:

+ 1

Collingwood posters here who comment on issues without facts are as stupid as the posters who believe them..... Rolling Eyes

Then I expect you not to post at all since no-one, except the actors involved perhaps, have "all the facts." Rolling Eyes

Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:26 pm

<snip>
Neil Appleby Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:25 pm

C'mon Mods! This was just getting interesting Very Happy
I'm a big fan of the ongoing stoush between E and Pa Marmo.

But seriously kids, I have every right to be critical of my club, its staff, admin, coaches or players if necessary.

Last year the club's footy department (Walsh), CEO, President and possibly the coach allowed the footy club to be hijacked by the media and the Cloke family.

It should never have happened. If the club was to make a stand on principle and lose Cloke, then so be it; it could have stood firm and earned the respect of all.

Instead it postured, snarled, threatened and then refused to talk further. And after all that, it simply rolled over and gave the Cloke's exactly what they had wanted all along.

No problem with the Clokes really; a player should get the best deal he can. The club on the other hand was timid and weak. It sent a message to every player and manager that it can be bent over.

Am I a loyal supporter and member? Sure I am. I've been supporting my club for over 50 years. So please, Member7167, Stui and assorted whingers, stop the sanctimonious, juvenile nonsense.

If the Club deserves a whack it'll get it from me and surely that doesn't make me a Jack Spain Tea Bagger.

Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:21 am

Neil Appleby wrote:

But seriously kids, I have every right to be critical of my club, its staff, admin, coaches or players if necessary.

Last year the club's footy department (Walsh), CEO, President and possibly the coach allowed the footy club to be hijacked by the media and the Cloke family.

It should never have happened. If the club was to make a stand on principle and lose Cloke, then so be it; it could have stood firm and earned the respect of all.

Instead it postured, snarled, threatened and then refused to talk further. And after all that, it simply rolled over and gave the Cloke's exactly what they had wanted all along.

No problem with the Clokes really; a player should get the best deal he can. The club on the other hand was timid and weak. It sent a message to every player and manager that it can be bent over.

Am I a loyal supporter and member? Sure I am. I've been supporting my club for over 50 years. So please, Member7167, Stui and assorted whingers, stop the sanctimonious, juvenile nonsense.

If the Club deserves a whack it'll get it from me and surely that doesn't make me a Jack Spain Tea Bagger.

From my perspective this BB is deteriorating and there are more supposed supporters here than every taking every opportunity to attack and condemn the club. I do not see this as the roll of a supporter.

This does not mean that the club is beyond criticism (an example being the pub fiasco where it was clearly evident that due diligence had not been conducted correctly and as a result the club too a financial hit)

It is well publicised that we are the most disliked club. We have more than enough people on the outside who will condemn us at every opportunity. Where I find it a bit rich is for supporters to attack us from within with the only basis being what they read in the media. How the media can be viewed as a legitimate factual source is a joke. We all know that they make it up as they go and casting the CFC in a bad light is the first thing they learn as a Melbourne journalist.

The Cloke saga is a good example and we simply do not KNOW the content of the negotiations. All I know is that Cloke is still a Pie for the next 5 years and so far we have gained more from free agency than what we have lost.

As far as Walsh is concerned his record speaks for itself when looking at the retention rate of our A graders especially at a time when crazy contracts were being offered by the Suns and GWS as well as the first year of free agency.

Until I KNOW differently I will still maintain my belief in the club, its administration and its players. The day I boo one of our players on the field is the day I should walk from the MCG for the last time with my head lowered in shame.

jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:26 pm

Loyalty is actually one of the least important virtues.

The mafia are very loyal to each other. So are Scientologists. Then again Collingwood is closer to a cult than any other football club. Laughing
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:13 am

Member 7167 wrote:
Neil Appleby wrote:

From my perspective this BB is deteriorating and there are more supposed supporters here than every taking every opportunity to attack and condemn the club. I do not see this as the roll of a supporter.

This does not mean that the club is beyond criticism (an example being the pub fiasco where it was clearly evident that due diligence had not been conducted correctly and as a result the club too a financial hit)

It is well publicised that we are the most disliked club. We have more than enough people on the outside who will condemn us at every opportunity. Where I find it a bit rich is for supporters to attack us from within with the only basis being what they read in the media. How the media can be viewed as a legitimate factual source is a joke. We all know that they make it up as they go and casting the CFC in a bad light is the first thing they learn as a Melbourne journalist.

The Cloke saga is a good example and we simply do not KNOW the content of the negotiations. All I know is that Cloke is still a Pie for the next 5 years and so far we have gained more from free agency than what we have lost.

As far as Walsh is concerned his record speaks for itself when looking at the retention rate of our A graders especially at a time when crazy contracts were being offered by the Suns and GWS as well as the first year of free agency.

Until I KNOW differently I will still maintain my belief in the club, its administration and its players. The day I boo one of our players on the field is the day I should walk from the MCG for the last time with my head lowered in shame.

I agree with all this.

And I'd highlight the last line if I could figure out how to do it with an I Pad.

The so called Bronx cheers are disgusting and embarrassing

I also agree with Spain, we are a cult! And loving it.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:15 am

skaman wrote:
Pendles situation wont happen. By that stage he will be El Capitano! Smile
Personally dont think Daisy will go either. If he did, wouldnt be the same impact as a key position player that Clokey is anyway. Time to settle down everyone.

Agree with all that too!

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:42 pm

OH GOD, please, not ALL this speculation and malarkey again, not AGAIN !! I could not stand it, I just hope Daisy does not appear on the FS as Cloke did, and stoke the fire with petrol. Please, just have some commonsense.
As for me, this is my last word on the matter. I will not say a word.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:49 pm
Post subject: Re: Will Daisy Thomas be the new Travis Cloke in 2013?Reply with quote

jack_spain wrote:
ClokingDevice wrote:
Quote:
Pies contract woes move to Thomas

Contract woes????

We signed everyone ffs Rolling Eyes

Don't blame me, blame that Green-Leftist rag The Age.

THE AGE is Leftist Jack, Shocked - tell that to Michelle Gratten and Shaun Carney who write anti- Gillard articles nearly every day. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:54 pm

Darkstranger wrote:
jack_spain wrote:
mudlark wrote:
What a stupid frickin' post. EVERY player at some stage will come out of contract FFS give it a break!! It's still 2012 and next year will take care of itself. Daisy WILL be a one club player.

Hey clown, don't blame me. It was Nathan Buckley who stirred up this non-story. Read the article from Jon Pierek.

As usual on Nick's people shoot the messenger.

If I could shoot the messenger it'll be the giant size turd who started this thread.... Oh that's you JS...typical nothing positive about the Pies...

When will you finally get the message and F off our board?

METHINKS a lousy 5 month membership on Nicks hardly gives you creedence to tell people to f-ck off "our" Board, youve gotta put in a bit more posting time than that, say 3 years, to earn that right. ! Idea Idea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 20 of 21   

Jump to: