Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

delistings

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
petro 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 1999 1:22 pm
Post subject: delistingsReply with quote

I heard on channel Ten tonight that we have delisted, Cam Venebles, Scott Crow and wait for it. You believe your eye' but yes JASON WILD.Monhorst is not offical yet.

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 1999 1:57 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

it's that depressing delistment time of year. it's sad to see scotty crow go, i know most of you are cynical about him but i reckon he served us well for 2 years, he played some great games and always kicked a couple of goals. as for veno, well he'll be remembered for coming on in his first game, decking someone after 5 seconds on the field, and getting dragged straight away. great stuff veno.
Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 1999 2:48 pm

No more Jason Wild - you beauty !
It's about time !

------------------
Tony_Clemente@hotmail.com
www.netspace.net.au/~clemo
Fletch 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 1999 5:21 pm

WOOHOO!!!..NO MORE WILD!!!

Someone crack open the champaigne I knew MM would turn things around, Hopefully that Pony in the No #3 guernsey will soon go as well.

Definitely a positive move.

I@n S 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 1999 6:33 pm

We are all happy about Wild but how about Crow? Giving King to Richmond upset me but now we have delisted Crow. I'm pissed off
Why do we keep trading with Richmond? I dont know about you guys but I hate them. They can stick Frawly where the sun don't shine.

Thanks to Monkey for years at Collingwood.
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 1999 3:19 am

Scott Crow was servicable for Collingwood and there lies your answer about how our standards have dropped. I have been one of his harshest critics, but he was a great barometer for the way we were travelling as a club.

He has a heart the size of a pea and had the audacity to ask for a pay rise before the start of the previous season. When no-one else wanted him he came crawling back to Collingwood and like idiots we took him back.

He held his rightful spot in the seconds for most of this year and for some reason they got sentimental and gave him a few senior games to see him off right at the end. Why?

I will never mention him again except to say - Good Riddance Scott Crow.

------------------
Damien
Lozza 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 1999 5:28 am

No more Jason Wild. What a shame!

Pigs arse!! You little RIPPER!!!!!!

Party at my house!!!!

Long Live Collingwood

P.S. You're invited too NRB

Amanda 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 1999 7:27 am

Damien, what the hell are you on about? Scott Crow has been an excellent player for Collingwood, not to mention a great clubman too. Crowy was one of the most consistent 'middle bracket' players Collingwood have had in the past few years, and has averaged around 30 possies this year. It was unfortunate he played in the reserves for most of the year - by the way, the reserves made the finals, unlike the seniors - and Crowy was 2nd B&F, if you don't remember he's also a Darren Millane and Phonse Kyne trophy winner (among other awards). Leave Crowy alone Damien, he has had a very serviceable career at Collingwood and it's unfortunate that some of the coaching staff didn't give him a go instead of one of the younger players every week... all those games we lost by just a few points could have been won with just a little bit more experience on the ground, and Crowy had that. There are other players we could have got rid of first.

Amanda 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 1999 7:30 am

P.S.
A heart "the size of a pea"? What the hell do you think the Phonse Kyne trophy is for, Crowy was one of the few players that went out and visited kids in hospital, etc. You're saying a lot for the other players in the team if you think his heart is small. And the Darren Millane trophy is for courage - you need a bloody big heart for that. Crawl back under your rock, Damien.

Mich@el Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 1999 8:57 am

I love it! Differing opinions. I have to agree wholeheartly with Amanda here. I would have prefered to keep Scotty Crow, although, I'm resonably happy with the other delistings, especially WILD. Daimen you shock me with your comments!

Hmmmmmm.... Maybe Richardson will be next to go. We can only hope!
Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 1999 11:17 am

while i can understand an attachment to him
Amanda, its really being nice saying Crow had a 'serviceable year' for Collingwood. He hardly played seniors and when he did he was average.
Lozza 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 1999 12:18 pm

Amanda, Amanda, Amanda,

It's people like you with attitudes like the one you've dispalyed that have made Collingwood an extremely ordinary footy club for the best part of this decade. Scott Crow (at his best) was just an average player, and that was a while go to. Just remember that he found it very difficult to break into the side that won four games for the year. That is reality baby!

So stop your sooking and stop whinging and stop living in the past. We are never ever going to be successful by continuing to do the things that have made us unsuccessful!!!

Long Live Collingwood!!!

Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 1999 2:26 pm

The delistings trades and retirees so far are...
1/ Wild
2/ McDonald (retired)
3/ Crow
4/ Vennebles
5/ Walker (retired)
7/ Schauble (traded to Sydney )
8/ King (traded to Richmond)

Picke ups are...
1/ McKee (from Richmond)
2/ Kinnear (from Sydney)

------------------
Tony_Clemente@hotmail.com
www.netspace.net.au/~clemo
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 1999 3:39 pm

i'm sure wazza's going to be just fine. and if he gets delisted then it's time for a nervous breakdown on my behalf.
ZED 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 1999 4:46 pm

If Crow is any good he will be snapped up in the draft.
Crow has reached his potential and it just isn't enough to keep his place in a wooden spoon team.
MM keep that knife sharp.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: