Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Bring Back The Footy

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaicosForeverr 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 2:34 am
Post subject: Bring Back The FootyReply with quote

This for me is the hardest time of the year, sure its Christmas and the festivities of the new year are all something to look forward to, but hell looking at the papers over the last few days and tuning into my favorite NET sites for my footy fix, nothing much really gets said this time of year about the pies and footy in general. This for me is a tad unbearable and would love it if there was no month of January as it will also be fairly quiet(yeah ok I'am a candidate for shock therapy_). Any Piece of pre-season news is like gold, or like Cofee if your Brazilian, and when practice matches start being touted as possibilities I start to find my feet again.

Crickets great ,Tennis helps now that we have the number one player going around, hell I might even go to the beach for a swim if it actually stops pissing down. Which brings me to my next point , all this crisp ,fresh, cool, rainy weather is also confusing my senses. My mind realises that its summer but when you look out the window and its absolutley pelting ,I start to wish I was at the 'G' freezing my arse off barracking for the boys.

Sleeping is no good, I close my eyes and as sick and weird as this sounds I have been dreaming of Brodie holland and Leon Davies tearing backlines apart and working in tandem and causing all kinds of havoc in the forward line. Everytime I saw Josh Frazers name I touch wood...touch wood...And I cant wait to see Taz next season cos I have a gut feel he will be waht we all want up forward....The weirdest dream I had was Nick Davies signing on for another 2 years....oh please let this be an omen!!!!the good kind not like the movie...!!!

If I have a christmas wish, I'd love to wake up tommorow with the date to read FEB 17 and know that I can park my rump in front of the TV to watch us take on the Swanettes....I'll take that for now although March 28 Vs Richmond will be the day I get a life again although all my mates tell me to get a life during footy season cos I dont make time for anything else generally....

Fast Forward to 2002 please...anyone....anyone.....

Louis

[This message has been edited by DaicosForeverr (edited 27 December 2001).]

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 3:19 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that was a nice read thanks louis, me too is missing the football when the season finished this year it was good to go away and have a rest, regroup so to speak and prepare for next year.I have listed some of the things i most dearly miss,

1. A bleeding sore throat

2. Bodily aches and pains which one gets when he gets assaulted from other cheer squad members when the pies have scored a goal.

3. I miss the cricketers and the pub at colonial i cant think of its name 'hang on i got it' the locker room.

4. I miss our very own resident soprano 'Dr Alf' serenading us with 'every where we go'

5. I miss the gold wig....LOL yes it will be returning in 2002 golder than ever and im predicting it will be celebrating on a weekly basis.

6. I miss emma and miss magpie sitting behind me and you'd swear butter wouldnt melt in there mouths until anthony rocca wanders down to goal square area then i wish i had of bought my ear plugs.

7. I miss the dash for the gates at each breaks so we can have a cigger and a chat.

8. I miss JLC blasting the crap out of a goal umpiring decision....LOL

9. I miss being belted over the scone with a cheer squad flogger dont laugh it hurts.

10. I so dearly miss sticking it up the losers on the way out of a game (you look at them and make sure they see you and fall into deep laughter) you get away with it better when you have a couple of front teeth missing cause they will think your some kind of nutter...LOL

11. I miss... wanker carey

12. I miss the goal umpires and especially colin hood because i like colin ( when colin is down our end i tell him he is lookin alright) and he sorta gets excited then i gotta tell him to settle down and concentrate on the game...LOL

13. I dearly miss singing good old collingwood for ever half way during the last quarter when the pies are well and truly home that really sticks it up the bastards.

14. I miss reading all the newspapers after a collingwood win as i like to make a brew of coffee and take me ciggers and go somewhere quiet and im in heaven, you beauty.

so im hanging for the footy season round 2 at colonial during the ansett cup series will be wild.

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 6:17 am

joffa that was beautiful mate!

and don't worry, DaicosForever, i'm always having dreams about the footy.

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 8:06 am

Priceless Joff.....pure gold....what a good read!
and I...... miss you all......
But most of all I'm looking forward to missing "Who ate all the donuts" directed at Scotty Cummings.....LOL

Bring on Season 2002 in a hurry.... I miss my Footy!!!

BE LOUD...BE PROUD
(September.... we WILL be there)

PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 10:00 am

Hey Joffa,why not write a book 'The thoughts of Joffa' It would sure be a BEST seller
Catch you later

PeterWH
PIES FOR PREMIERS 2002
@shLicuria 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 2:16 pm

agreed peterwh

joffa put me down for 18 wen da bk comes out will ya?
hhahahaha

i can't wait for the footy to start eitha guyz.. man it'll be a hell of a yr wit da pies....

i agree joffa.. laughing @ all the losers... but it was pretty good getting that satisfactory, wearing my cwood membas cap, and walking throu the crowd @ the end of the bris and bumbas grand final, i had fun laughin @ the red and black guyz and gals, who MUST have known they had wasted a day wen they had rocked up to the ground @ the start of the day.... ahh well, can't help it if those guyz have no brains.

got a few cheers wearing my cwood cap... man i just HAD to show those ppl the pies were still there... in a way..

but in the new season, i'll miss brent tuckey.. but thats no reason for us pies kick WHOEVA and WHATEVAS arse in 2002... bring it on!!

Luv da 1 da only da WHO!? da @sh Licuria

PS 100 days till brent rocks the stadium against us... kicks alota goals..... (whoops! just had to add that in...)
DON'T HURT ME!

RODE + #45 4 EVA!
#21 4 EVA GO BRENT!
always legends,will stay legends
Brown26 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 5:42 am

If Joffa wrote a book about ALL his thoughts, one: it'd have to be highly classified (or R rated) two: it'd be very short....

lol

and Ash, at least Tuckey will get a game now, he's got a chance. Give MM credit for not ruining his career totaly. He's not going to get a game with Tarrant Molloy and Rocca all fit is he, and Fraser dropping back.

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
@shLicuria 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 8:16 am

PPPFFFFFFTTTTT give him a break my arse! tuckey has HEAPS of talent, mickey just doesn't clasify him as a 'favourite' so no senior side for brent in the pies... it was unfair putting him in on the last game ONLY, wen he was racking up like 4+ goals for williamstown, getting great marks, and making BOG practically every wk, and then u had some playa(s)... going out of form in the fwd line, yet STILL the chances didn't come for tuckey..
it was a shocka...

ooooo its getting closer... THE DAY WHERE TUCKEY SHOWS EM ALL WOT WE LOST...
mwahahahaha...

grrrr.. it was so unfair for him
i just get a lil testy with this topic... about brent.. so lets kool down a bit eh........ hmm... i luv paul! lol

hahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

anyway!
Luv da 1 da only da @sh Licuria

PS, and an R rated joffa bk? bad luck for me! I WON'T BE ABLE TO BY IT... SINCE apparently i am in grade FOUR!.... no wait it mite be FIVE now....

RODE + #45 4 EVA!
#21 4 EVA GO BRENT!
always legends,will stay legends

[This message has been edited by @shLicuria (edited 30 December 2001).]
Brown26 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 8:01 pm

I think realistically Tuckey was never going to take Tarrant or Molloy's spot, and he's not a CHF at AFL level yet, so he was fighting with Rocca and Fraser for a spot which he wasn't even ready for - I'm sure he has tallent, but odn't be surprised if we don't see it for a while.

PS - 4 goals a game for Willi means jack all if you can't take the next step, and I think you'll agree, when he did get the rare chance, he didn't ooze class. Sorry, but it had to be said. (said so a child could understand.... lol)

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 6:03 am

Just can't wait for the first bouce. I'm having withdrawal symptoms. This season is going to be HUGE !

sweetypieleeshy 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 6:33 am

i miss footy too but i spose the tennis and cricket arnt too bad. only about 6 weeks til it all starts again im thinkin about doin more for the club and mayB joinin the cheer squad or somthin. now that im workin i can afford to do a bit more and all clubs prolly need their fans to do what they can.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: