Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

My signed black and white T.W Sherrin of the 1977 Grand Fina

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magpie_Dan Taurus

The KING And I

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 2:06 pm
Post subject: My signed black and white T.W Sherrin of the 1977 Grand FinaReply with quote

About 6 years ago my dad gave me a black and white T.W Sherrin football of the 1977 Grand Final side! The best thing about the prized possesion is that all the signatures are personally signed and all ligitament!

Just before I was given the ball my dad valued it down at Vic Park and the told him that it was worth about 6-$700, but when you think about it now, its been 6 years now since there was last a price put on it! I have always meant to write on Nicks about it but every time I recover it I dont get a chance to get on the net about it!

So I thought for all of you people that were around at the time would be interested that I had this possesion like this! I obvisouly wasnt around at the time but when I first got it I didnt think much of it! All I have to do to get it repaired is take it to a shop where they know what they are doing get them to undo the laces and get them to pump it up because the valve has gone into the football!

I was once upon a time going to sell it but then when I thought about it, I thought I could get it fixed and put it in the Collingwood Football club on loan or at the MCG museum and that way it could be there where everyone can see it and my name will be with it!

Well I have got to go now but if I ever put it at Vic Park or the MCG Museum Ill log onto Nicks and let you all know ok?

Go Pies!

Dan

Go The Richo!

UNLEASH THE TURBO!

ed healey 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 5:00 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

just lock it up and keep it!
i used to have a bit of memorabilia from the 60s and early 70s until some monkeys came in thru our window a while back.
and my daughter has just returned to perth after spending xmas with us and her flat has been burgled and she is now minus a lot of the things we gave her to set her up,ie tv,video,fridge,cds etc and the mobile phone so we cant even contact her.
f@#K this ,is there somewhere without heartless monkeys going in and out windows?Ive had a gutfull!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: