Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Sneak.....

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:16 pm
Post subject: Sneak.....Reply with quote

I just had to write this, it had to come out!

Sneak.......

Episode 1- The Freaks Always Come Out After Dark Bit, Part 1- The Introduction

Tonight. You could feel it in the air. (Hey, isn’t that a Phil Collins song, or something?!) The faithful flocked to the stadium, alive and raring to go. The stench of tension, excitement and bogan pride wafted through the atmosphere. The scalpers had also come out to play, screaming, begging for attention from some gullible sucker, dying to rip them off, just like the Australian Government ripping off the public (Don’t we know it!?) The cheap knock-off merchandise was also selling fast, hungry hordes paying s--tloads for useless crap they’ll eventually forget about.

Tonight was going to be a very strange, very risky, very life-changing night for six very different girls. One had written a letter. One was conflicted. One was a frazzled mother. One was a runaway. One was an independent career woman. And one was on the run from the law.

These ladies may all be different, but tonight, they would all be linked by the same event they were attending. Let us begin...................

“Mum, when is it gonna start?!”

“Soon! Now quit whingeing!”

The night out had only just begun, and Melissa was already bloody frazzled! Her two daughters, Sherise and Kayla, had already grown tired, and it was only 7 pm! She had been promising for weeks now to take the kids out somewhere special, and this week she had finally relented, after much begging and pleading. Along with Grandma, Melissa and the kids out to the footy, and she was now partly regretting it. Okay, so it really Melissa who wanted to go out to the footy, not her kids or mother, and she wasn’t going to enjoy any peace or quiet tonight. And she wasn’t going to be able to perv either, not with the kids present, and certainly not in front of her own mother!

“Do you know where the toilets are, Mel, I kinda need can’t hold on any longer?” groaned Grandma, squeezing her legs together.

’Bloody Mum!’ thought Melissa, rolling her eyes. She had already gone to the toilet twice before leaving, and she had to bloody go again! Damn old people and their bladders the size of walnuts!

“As soon as we get in, I’ll show you where they are,” sighed Melissa. She prayed her mother wouldn’t wet herself like the last time they went out in public. Time to invest in some incontinence pads, then..............

It was going to be a long, loooooonnnnnggg night!...........

Danni held onto the maroon envelope tightly, as if it were precious, like a priceless artefact or a gold bullion.

She didn’t know why she was doing it. It had only begun as a joke among friends, but for some reason, she felt compelled to send it. It contained her most private, most innermost thoughts, and it had the high potential of possibly humiliating her, but she just decided to seize the moment, let it all out. Who knows what would happen with the letter after tonight.

“Miss, your ticket?” said the cashier at the booth.

Danni snapped out of her nervous thoughts and back to reality. She quickly got out her purse and paid for the ticket, before the embarrassment threatened to redden her cheeks.

Without so much as a another word, Danni quietly and quickly shuffled off inside the stadium.

The trio of girls entered the stadium, making the way to their seats. They were all pretty excited about tonight, finally catching up at the game after a busy few weeks. Maria had had uni on, Jade was now an independent career woman, and Emily had heaps of homework, as per usual. But tonight, there would be none of that. Tonight was a no-holds barred ladies night- flowing beer, catching up and a little eye candy in between!

“I wish they’d hurry up already!” groaned Emily, a little bit of fear hidden deepen within her voice.

She wasn’t meant to be out tonight. After defacing the school skank Mimi Sanders’ poster of that twat Orando Bloom, and using it as a dartboard, Emily had been given a week’s detention, and grounded by her parents for two weeks. She had snuck out by climbing down the lattice and hitching a ride with Maria and Jade, her parents none the wiser. Hopefully.

But Emily just had to go out tonight. Fuelled by lust, desire and desperation, she just had to see him. Unable to stop thinking about him, she just had to seem him in action, in the flesh. She missed him. And nothing was going to stop her from seeing him tonight.............

“I’m starving! How about some pies or something?” asked Jade. Everyone gleefully replied in agreement.

Jade had been so consumed by work lately, she had almost forgotten about football. Hell, she had almost forgotten what life was! But hey, those were the trials and tribulations that came along with being a trainee an her father’s ad executive agency.

But she really did love the job, and wanted to build on and evolve towards a successful career in the future. Although it practically left her without a life at the moment- rare quality time with her friends, limited TV, no boyfriend.............Actually, that one didn’t worry her too much. Although she would love a boyfriend, she didn’t mind being single at the moment. She was actually quite loving the freedom, and no one had really caught her eye of late. For now, in the words of Destiny’s Child, she was an independent woman!

“I’ll have one of the mushroom meat pies, then,” said Maria.

Maria wasn’t sure about coming out tonight, especially here of all places. She still felt so torn, so conflicted. She didn’t know whose place to side on, who to support on the matter. It was eating away at her, the wounds still raw.

Things had changed so fast, she never saw it coming. Now she was caught between two worlds. She couldn’t decide between them, though. She loved both just too much to let go of one or the other. She knew it was wrong in some strange way, as many had told her already, but it just felt so right. Could she really have the best of both worlds?

“So, Maria...” began Jade. “How does it feel being here tonight?” she asked, with a smile on her face.

“Umm......” was all Maria could muster, her mind going blank. She weakly smiled, looking the other way. She desperately hoped in vain that the topic of conversation would quickly change.............

Lee kept looking over her shoulder. What if they had seen her? Did they know? She would be mortified if worse came to worse.

It had been a really shitty week. Nothing was going right at the moment- she was practically living in a crap shack, had run low of funds and rations, and pathetically even stooped low and resorted to pashing Wayne Carey for a $2.50 bet (She really needed the money!) Plus, she also had no boyfriend! If she had to be hit on by one more dero in her neighbourhood one more time, she would f--king snap big time!

Lee looked over her shoulder one last time. ’No, still not there,’ she thought to herself, still fearful and cautious. ’And hopefully, it stays that way!...........’

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
yadie05 

Oh Diddy your so fine.... I want to make you mine.... hey diddy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:38 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

bella great! i like where its heading, bery intriuging
leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:15 pm

wow i am a fugative ... i like it!
melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:54 pm

LMAO Bellastar, my mum won't like reading it tho, she's hardly old! And she's a bigger perve than i am!
leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:28 am

roflmao go mel haha (does ur mum come on here too?)
luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:37 pm

awesome bella. keep it going
melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:07 pm

No but if she didn't she wouldn't be impressed to be needing incontinence pads at 50!
Good story though, Bell, keep it going!

bellastar 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:46 pm

Mags, are you stoned?

melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:45 pm

She's on something.
What games are you referring to, Mags?

bellastar 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:14 pm

Wait, Mags...........You're a girl?

I thought you were a bloke!

bellastar 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:08 pm

Episode 2: The Freaks Always Come Out After Dark Bit, Part 2- The Startling Revelations

Disclaimer: All events and characters are fictional. Written without player and club permission. All other people mentioned in the story have classified their permission to appear in the story. All events and personas do not reflect those of the players and club. Personas of other people mentioned in the story do not reflect the real personas, ideas or beliefs of the actual individuals. All in good fun!

First quarter. It was about to began and it was going to be a very interesting game tonight indeed. For you see, it was going to be a bloodbath. Tonight was going to be when two tribes met, when two worlds collided. Tonight was going to be the night the faithful would be introduced to the one that was once one of their own. This time wearing the colours of the enemy.

Tonight, Collingwood would face Fremantle, this time with Chris Tarrant playing in his first game for Fremantle for the year, all decked out in green, purple, white and red, as if a clown had vomited all over his jersey.

You could smell the tension in the air. Some were willing to move on. Others were out for blood. It was going to be an interesting night tonight.

Maria sat stiffly in her seat, uncomfortable, a little bit frightened at what was to come. It had been a while, bit Maria had finally accepted that her favourite player, Tazza, had gone to some other lame arse team. Well, a little bit of her still felt bad about it all. ‘Oh well, c’est la vie,’ thought Maria. ‘It’ll be a hard sight to watch, but I have no hard feelings whatsoever. Never have, never will.’

“So, it must be really weird to see Chrissy baby in purple, huh?” laughed Jade, sitting next to Maria.

“Sure, I guess,” replied Maria, rather reluctantly.

“Its gonna be hard to balance both allegiances, isn’t it?” questioned Emily.

’Great, here we go again......’ thought Maria, rolling her eyes.

“You’ll have to choose somewhere down the line who you’ll support,” continued Emily.

“Yeah, and hopefully it’ll be Collingwood,” smiled Jade, with emphasis.

“Look, I barrack for Collingwood, alright?” sighed Maria, also with emphasis. “Always have, always will! Does it really matter that my favourite player just happens to play for another team?”

“Yes, it does matter!” replied Jade. “You have to fully stick with the team, no matter what! There’s no such thing as balance and freedom of choice in footy! Its all or nothing! We battle for our team, no alternatives whatsoever!”

Maria was rather annoyed at Jade’s proud and patriotic speech. It was so narrow-minded of her to say such things! Being her friend, she should’ve accepted Maria for who and what she supported. Ad Maria was still one of the Magpie faithful. Not even Tazza could compromise that! And besides....Fremantle sucked! Cocky b---tards!

“Look, I’ll choose your new favourite for you.......” offered Emily.

“No! I barrack for Collinwood!” blasted Maria. “Tazza is still my favourite player, regardless of the Freo scum! End of story!”

Emily and Jade decided to back down at that moment.

“Now,” said Maria, much more calmly. “Lets just watch the game.......”

Danni had decided to wait until after the game to send the letter. It was too late now, since the game was already 10 minutes into the first quarter. Although, she was still kind of reluctant to send it.

Why was she doing it? It was nothing but an impossibility. But it was churning her up inside.

It may have sounded stupid, but Danni’s letter had come from the heart. She had meant every word, every emotion inside of it.

Danni pulled out the letter from her handbag, taking it out of its maroon-hued envelope, scented with a hint of sweet blackcurrant and raspberry perfume.

Danni read the love letter for the umpteenth time, her heart skipping with every romantic word she read:

”Dear Paul,
You may assume this is some kind of sick joke from some deranged groupie. But I assure you this is the real thing.

My name is Danni. For a long time now, I’ve watched you from afar, admiring you, falling deeper and deeper in love with you. I remember the first time I saw you- all decked out in your black and white glory. I watched as you ran the ground with such grace and poise; how you used your hands in such a spectacular manner. I was in awe of you.

There is something rather captivating about you. I dream of your friendly smile, those gorgeous Spanish eyes, that body built like the most magnificent Italian stallion..........

I’ve dreamt of the most wildest, most romantic things. I dream of your sugar lips against mine. I dream of your hot breath against my neck. I dream of your uniform laying in a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor. I dream of screaming for more.

I know you’re probably thinking that I’m some kind of deranged fan out to molest you or something of that calibre, but I am the real deal. I know we were meant to be. I don’t know when I’ll finally have you or where we’ll finally meet, but all I know is it will happen. Now I have made the first move. The seeds of romance have now been planted.

All my love,
Danni

Danni felt like her heart was in a vice every time she read the letter. She wasn’t the most romantic or coherent of writers, but it was how she felt. She couldn’t believe she had purged out her feelings like that.

It was going to be very weird indeed. Soon enough, her favourite player, Paul Licuria, would be reading it.

Suddenly, the roar of the crowd interrupted Danni’s lovesick thoughts. Her attentions turned back to the game, just in time to watch Paul receive a hand pass, bounding up the ground with such athletic prowess. She couldn’t help but swoon! ’Soon enough, you’ll be mine...............’ Danni thought to herself........

Melissa sat slumped in her seat, arms folded. 15 minutes into the first quarter and already the whingeing had started! Sherise was hungry, Kayla was getting sleepy; and bloody Nan needed the toilet again!

Melissa needed something to ease the pain..............

’.........And here comes Heath Shaw! What a fantastic tackle from Shaw over there!..........”

That proved a good solution. Melissa felt rather impressed with Heath’s tactics; how he just lunged at the no-hoper Docker who didn’t stand a chance against him. It was so primal, so animalistic how Heath just pounced on his prey like that. In fact, it was quite a turn on.....................

“Mum! Kayla keeps pushing me!” cried Sherise.

“Kayla, quit it!” snapped Melissa. Nothing was going to interrupt her lusty thoughts at this very moment! Not even her bloody kids!

Melissa kept a close eye on Heath. ’I’d love a tackle like that from you!’ she thought to herself cheekily.

“Mummy, Sherise is hurting me!..........”

But Melissa wasn’t listening. She was in too deep now, so lost in her trance, still watching Heath.

“.........Mum, me and Kayla are hungry!.........”

Melissa imagined Heath pushing her down onto the mattress. ’Heath, tackle me, please!........’

“Melissa, where’s the nearest toilet, dear?..........”

Melissa then saw Heath remove his jersey from his trim, taut chest..........

“Melissa? The toilets, where are they?............”

...............For a young lad, she was ’Shaw’ he’d have a lot of endurance..................

“Melissa!”

“What!? Huh!?” Melissa came crashing back to Earth, snapping out of her toy boy fantasies. She then quickly wiped the drool from the corner of her mouth, hoping no one noticed.

“Melissa!” snapped Nan. “Where are you at, girl? The girls are hungry and I’m busting! Come on, then!”

“Yes, Mum,” replied Melissa, rather breathlessly., still dreaming. She stood up from her seat.

’.........Damn you, Heath and your titillating, boyish good looks!’

Lee was still on edge. She tried to enjoy the game, which was now beginning it second quarter, but her mind was elsewhere. If they found her, that would be it. She had been on the run for weeks now, and it was still haunting her. She would do it, but she just wasn’t able to now!

But they weren’t the sympathetic type. Not at all. They would bust her down in seconds.

Suddenly, just as Lee turned her head, she saw them. Lee froze in horror, panicking. What was she going to do? She had to move, fast!

Lee quickly jumped out of her seat, shuffling to a nearby seat much further away, trying to be as subtle as possible.

Lee sat back down in her new seat rather stiffly. She hoped to God they hadn’t seen her.

Nearly 12 minutes in as the crowd roared with delight with yet another goal for Collingwood.

However, Emily had floated off to another world, as she watched Dale Thomas with such intent. He was the sole reason Emily had snuck out tonight, defying her parents.

Ever since her attraction to Dale began, her parents had laid down their assault against him. They complained that he was too much of a distraction, an affliction on her good name. “Why would you go for a guy like that? What do you see in him?” her parents cried. “With all that hair, he looks like a Muppet!”

Emily’s parents encouraged her to go for a nice wholesome boy like Dean Geyer from Australian Idol. But Emily wasn’t so keen on the whole virgin-till-marriage thing. Besides, Dale seemed up for it, what with him begging for some action on Before the Game and all!

Emily watched as Dale lined up for goal. She held her breath, nervous but excited. ’Please make it............’ she hoped.

He launched the ball high into the air, making a perfect slice between the goals. Emily practically leapt out of her seat, with Maria and Jade both laughing at the spectacle. But Emily didn’t care in the slightest. She was proud of her man!

Dale then looked in her direction, giving a wink. Emily then started squealing in delight. “Oh my God! Did you see that!?” she screamed. “Dale stared and winked right at me!”

“Sure he did!” guffawed Maria. “Out of all the thousands of people in the stadium, he chose to wink right at you.”

“Oh, it must be love at first sight, then!” laughed Jade, sarcastically.

Emily felt rather hurt. “But he did! I swear it!” she cried.

“Its okay, we believe you, Em. we really do!” replied Maria, in a rather patronising tone.

Emily slumped in her seat. She didn’t care what Maria or Jade thought. Emily knew what she saw. He did stare right at her, he just had to!

’I wonder what he was thinking?............’ thought Emily, with a flirty smile to match.

It was eating away at Danni. She wished she could show Paul the letter now. Time felt like it was passing so slowly...............

Danni then had an idea. It was risky, but it would put her mind at ease...................

With nonchalance and subtlety, she calmly got out of her seat. What with the crappy security measures at Telstra Dome with that nutcase walking the rafters and all not that long ago, Danni knew it was going to be easy to sneak into the change rooms.

After weaving her way through the crowds and much caution, Danni finally made it. She quickly stepped in before it was too late.

With impressive Mission Impossible- esque tact, she carefully rifled through each bag till she found Paul’s. She then pulled out the letter and buried it under the folded clothes inside. Danni then placed the clothes and other objects back into their original positions as best as she could remember.

Really pushing it now, Danni skipped out of the change rooms happily, everyone none the wiser.

’Just you wait, Paul,’ she thought devilishly to herself. ’You have quiet a surprise waiting for you........’

22 minutes had passed in the second quarter. Maria still felt confused. Who was she even cheering for again? On the one hand, she was glad that Collingwood was winning. But on the other, Maria felt bad for the pummelling Tazza was getting from the rowdy supporters. Also, he was yet to kick a goal.

Suddenly, as if on cue in a rather eerie fashion, a free kick was awarded to him. Maria held her breath. She feared what would happen next.

With a mighty boom of jeers from the crowd, along with the other half cheering, Tazza launched the ball high into the air, fear in his eyes. Talk about pressure.

However, in a cruel twist of fate, the ball went off course, tumbling behind.

Maria’s heart sank. ’Poor Tazza’ she thought, yet another chance to redeem himself gone.

Jade and Emily looked at Maria, both with ’I told you so’ written on their faces. Maria desperately wanted to hide.

“I can’t believe you still stand up for him!” exclaimed Emily.

“Yeah, that then should’ve made you reconsider your loyalty,” added Jade.

Maria stayed silent.

Time flew as the third quarter begun. Lee hadn’t been able to concentrate on the game much, though, still looking over her shoulder every two minutes. However, with still no sightings, she decided to give up. ’Like they saw me!’ thought Lee to herself. ’How can they in a packed stadium?’

Starting to find relief, Lee decided to stop feeling paranoid and start enjoying the game. She finally started to relax.

But it came way too soon................

“Oi! You!” screamed a voice.

Lee jumped. She didn’t have to think twice. She immediately started running, dodging hordes of people in the process, ducking and weaving her way to some kind of safety.

However, just as Lee thought she could bolt her way out, she came to a dead end. Another of the enemies were waiting for her at the other end, stopping her. Lee gave up. She had no choice.

“Oi, where’s our money?!” screamed the old woman, breathing behind Lee’s neck.

“Yeah, where is it?” snapped the young lad.

“Look, I was going to............”

“We want it now, orright!? You told us at LiquorLand to put the money for your six pack and two bottles of Jim Beam on your tab! And you never cane back to pay it!”

Lee shook in fear. “I was gonna come back, but................”

“But nothing!” spat the old woman. “Now pay up!”

Lee sighed, finally admitting defeat. She pulled out her hessian sack (because she couldn’t afford a purse), and took out all the money she had- $15.50- which was meant for the ride home. The old woman snatched it out of Lee’s reluctant clutches. She then grunted and turned to leave, with the snivelling young lad in tow.

Lee wanted to cry. What was she going to do now?

Time passed, and so the fourth and final quarter began. It was a close game, and the victor would soon be revealed.

Maria still felt bad from the taunts of the third quarter from Jade and Emily. They were her friends- how could they have been so mean like that?

Maybe Maria was taking it all to heart a little too much.............

Suddenly, to heighten Maria’s fears, Tazza was awarded another free kick. Once again, a mix of jeers and cheers echoed throughout the stadium. Maria looked on scared. Even though it made her look like a hypocrite, she prayed he would make it. Her heart sunk as she watched Emily and Jade sound off with the rest of the crowd.

This was it. Tazza lined up for shot, finally taking the leap of faith. As if in slow motion, everyone watched as the ball flew right into the middle this time. Like an explosion, the stadium erupted in booing because Tazza had made it; and cheering because he had made it. Maria wanted to cheer, but stayed quiet, glued to her seat. Secretly, though, she couldn’t have been more pleased.

“Well, I guess he was lucky, then,” snapped Emily.

“Yeah, but it’ll be one of the few he’ll do!” laughed Jade.

Emily joined in the laughter.

Maria couldn’t believe how cruel they were being, especially in front of her!

As Jade laughed, though, a certain someone caught her eye. Her laughter ceased and her heart began to flutter. She liked what she saw. ’I’ll have to keep my eye on you...........’ she thought to herself, smiling, watching intently at the dark-haired man wearing number 4.................

The final siren sounded, a roar lifting from the crowd. In a 25-point margin, the Pies had beaten Fremantle. However, amongst all the pomp and circumstance of tonight’s game, many revelations had been revealed, and many awakenings had begun. How they would all evolve, as well as what would happen next, was still yet to come......................

To Be Continued...............

Last edited by bellastar on Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:05 am

Oh chicky, that was awesome!! Can't wait to find out what Paul thinks of my letter. I'm so eager to know. Don't wait to long..................
leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:31 pm

why am i assumedly broke and homeless? lol am i not liked or something?
bellastar 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:20 pm

no, you're cool! always were! don't worry, things are going to get better for you by episode 4.............

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:36 pm

so are we waiting long for episode 3???? I hope not!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5   

Jump to: