Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

2006 Brownlow Medal Fashion

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:05 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

they were so so fake... whos woman was that anyway........
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:12 am

-magpies are 2 good- wrote:
carla and eddie mcguire

aww she was there, she always looks absolutely divine

melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:39 am

I thought Tania looked great, for once. That orange thing she wore a few years ago was hideous. Dids gf looked atrocious... i read somewhere she's a model. You've got to be kidding me. I hated that dress! Brendan Fevolas wife's dress was good. I don't mind black. Very slimming!
~Madness~ Aries

...The Cat...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:34 am

Oh I thought Tania looked ordinary. Gary Abletts girl looked gorgeous, so did Fevola's wife.

What the HELL is Didak doing with that girl. She looks like a man, and those lips? what goes on with them?

leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:17 am

i think steph macintosh (riewolts girl) looked great, but maybe thats just coz i know her and i'm biased lol
Carla looked great, stylish:D
Tania looked really good, not over the top, simple, and a nice baby bump Very Happy:Dhaha she looks really healthy!

Victoria15 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:41 am

cassie looks about 40 and as if shes had botox.. the dress isnt to nice either... tania looked stunning, elegant for once.. did anyone get to see heath and his girlfriend?? did you see dermet and his partner she looked like she could be his daughter.
woewys wifes pregnant again good on them!!

that a hero lies in you.
Magpiefan3 Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:12 am

luvlicca wrote:
i think christie looked quite nice, simple but appealing
especially to my other half

Christi looked nice......i can't seem to find a pic of her??

2017-2019 Player Sponsor for Lynden Dunn
bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:52 pm

i thought cassie's fringe was way too chucky and blunt. It was too heavy, like a pair of curtains! how was she able to see all night!?

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
tazzies_girl Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:04 pm
Post subject: Tazzies Full Brownlow Fashion ReportReply with quote

Yeh Christie looked gorgeous.. I seen her on 9am aswell, the Armani dress she could've worn was amazing, but as she said, she wouldn't of been comfortable in a dress worth the price of a small apartment.
My picks for the night included:

The beautiful elegance shown by the pregnant Tania Buckley, she looked amazing, definitely a favourite. And I love the way she holds herself in interviews, she's an allround good sort in my opinion.

Sam Fisher from St Kilda's girlfriend in the blue roman dress, (in todays Eye), probably my favourite of the night. Matched her skin, was one of the nicest strong blues we seen on the night. And showing off a large amount of skin, she still managed to show a good amount of class while doing so.

Mentions to:
Mrs Leshelle West
- Gorgeous
Lauren Phillips (partner of Gablett)- a touch of colour for the night, was brave, lacked a that elegance of a blacktie event, but still a natural face in a crowd of a few barbies, and looked beautiful.
Carla McGuire- Older than most of the girls that walked the carpet, I think she was one of the most youthful. She showed that she was not only one powerful woman with class, she also showed (as she does every year) thats she's still got it.

I think more importantly the worsts of the night, we all know thats more interesting! Heres mine:

Cassie Lane.. I can understand where she was headed with this, she looked like she'd walked straight off the catwalk (.. or fell off) but not always a good thing. The Designer was Manuell and Moore, maker of Luke Balls glamourous gf's dress, so she was on the right track. The dress had class, thats before it was cut out of it... right up to her thighs. Maybe it was the over the top hair or the lip job since her Temptation Island days, but this wasnt poor Cassies year.

The other Lane.. Sammy Lane.. I like the girl, I think she does well as a woman in football, but on the red carpet, she needs to find a designer that will make her a dress to suit her shape better and next time maybe avoid silver sequins. I like her so I might leave it at that, always next year Sam.

Jason Grams partner was completely.. I dont know one word that could some her up. Actually I know a couple but I wont say them. A really pretty face, but it went downhill from there. It was a bitt've stripper/aquagirl going on with her.

Couldn't find a photo anywhere, but I have to mention Heath Shaws partner. Didnt see her face very well, but was told she was pretty cute. I hate to be extremely superficial here (or do i love it?), but the girl was wearing a bright yellow Belinda Fairbanks from about 2 seasons ago. Sarita Stella wore it to The Copeland last year, and it wasnt even near latest then.

Finishing off with Rachel McCleod... what on earth was she thinking? I didnt even like it at first, but then she turned around and really topped it off.. What can you say, you can take the girl from Adelaide (and put her in a frock), but you cant take the Adelaide from the girl.. No class

To check out the photo's go to http://editorial.gettyimages.com/ms_gins/source/home/home.aspx?pg=1
I found that to be the best source..

Signing out from my bitch session, Tazzie xx
yadie05 

Oh Diddy your so fine.... I want to make you mine.... hey diddy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:11 pm

so glad everyone agree's on cassie, i been saying it for month she is horrid. she has had botox for sure, she didnt get those lips from sucking oranges!

didnt see much of heata's gf, was intrigued
abletts is quite cute
steph macintosh geez, needs something to fit her, she not model material to wear a dress like that

luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:01 pm

i thought that tania was a bit boring for me. i know shes preggers and probably couldnt find a great deal of gawjus dresses, but for me it really didnt seem that great. it was simple. thats it!
Magpiefan3 Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:07 pm
Post subject: Re: Tazzies Full Brownlow Fashion ReportReply with quote

tazzies_girl wrote:
Yeh Christie looked gorgeous.. I seen her on 9am aswell, the Armani dress she could've worn was amazing, but as she said, she wouldn't of been comfortable in a dress worth the price of a small apartment.
My picks for the night included:

The beautiful elegance shown by the pregnant Tania Buckley, she looked amazing, definitely a favourite. And I love the way she holds herself in interviews, she's an allround good sort in my opinion.

Sam Fisher from St Kilda's girlfriend in the blue roman dress, (in todays Eye), probably my favourite of the night. Matched her skin, was one of the nicest strong blues we seen on the night. And showing off a large amount of skin, she still managed to show a good amount of class while doing so.

Mentions to:
Mrs Leshelle West
- Gorgeous
Lauren Phillips (partner of Gablett)- a touch of colour for the night, was brave, lacked a that elegance of a blacktie event, but still a natural face in a crowd of a few barbies, and looked beautiful.
Carla McGuire- Older than most of the girls that walked the carpet, I think she was one of the most youthful. She showed that she was not only one powerful woman with class, she also showed (as she does every year) thats she's still got it.

I think more importantly the worsts of the night, we all know thats more interesting! Heres mine:

Cassie Lane.. I can understand where she was headed with this, she looked like she'd walked straight off the catwalk (.. or fell off) but not always a good thing. The Designer was Manuell and Moore, maker of Luke Balls glamourous gf's dress, so she was on the right track. The dress had class, thats before it was cut out of it... right up to her thighs. Maybe it was the over the top hair or the lip job since her Temptation Island days, but this wasnt poor Cassies year.

The other Lane.. Sammy Lane.. I like the girl, I think she does well as a woman in football, but on the red carpet, she needs to find a designer that will make her a dress to suit her shape better and next time maybe avoid silver sequins. I like her so I might leave it at that, always next year Sam.

Jason Grams partner was completely.. I dont know one word that could some her up. Actually I know a couple but I wont say them. A really pretty face, but it went downhill from there. It was a bitt've stripper/aquagirl going on with her.

Couldn't find a photo anywhere, but I have to mention Heath Shaws partner. Didnt see her face very well, but was told she was pretty cute. I hate to be extremely superficial here (or do i love it?), but the girl was wearing a bright yellow Belinda Fairbanks from about 2 seasons ago. Sarita Stella wore it to The Copeland last year, and it wasnt even near latest then.

Finishing off with Rachel McCleod... what on earth was she thinking? I didnt even like it at first, but then she turned around and really topped it off.. What can you say, you can take the girl from Adelaide (and put her in a frock), but you cant take the Adelaide from the girl.. No class

To check out the photo's go to http://editorial.gettyimages.com/ms_gins/source/home/home.aspx?pg=1
I found that to be the best source..

Signing out from my bitch session, Tazzie xx

Is there any on pics of Christi Malthouse......

2017-2019 Player Sponsor for Lynden Dunn
tazzies_girl Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:39 am

Na I couldnt find any either
Lu Lu 25 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:45 pm

They need to do the red carpet part better... we hardly saw anything!!!

COLLINGWOOD GIRLS
I couldnt find a photo of Heath Shaw and his GF or Josh Fraser and Kylie.
I saw Josh and Kylie on a current affair last night, she looked beautiful in a Green belinda fairbanks dress! Taz's girl, how did you know Heath's partner had an old belinda fairbanks dress?

Cassie Lane is SHOCKING!!!!!!! I actually shrecked when i saw her on TV she looks like a man. Her lips are revolting!! Why did we need to see her on the red carpet 4 times... once was enough. LOL

I thought Tanya Buckley looked AMAZING!!! She was glowing!!!
and Carla looked as stunning as always!!

SAINTS GIRLS
Um what was wirh Jason Grams GF she looked like a stripper!!!
Fishers GF looked good, Loved her dress!!
Steph Mac was ok in Belinda fairbanks...
Amy Pollard (luke balls) looked pretty and her dress was nice, but not my fav!!

Cats Girls
Abletts GF is cute, didnt like her hair though, to casual.
Oh my god, how beautiful is Danielle Aitken, i think she was my fav of the night!!!

I cant think of who else i liked or didnt like.

CASSIE WAS DEFINITLY THE WORST!!!! LOL
melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:19 pm

um... am i the only one to mention this, but did anyone think that Rebecca Twigley looked bloody ghastly? What was with the headband? Did she actually think she looked good? At the very least she wasn't trying to outshine her man on the night. Must have been going for the Statue of Liberty look;
And Cassie.... i hated the dress and thought she looked like the Janis puppet from the Muppets with those big lips and that heavy fringe.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4   

Jump to: