Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Plot Sickens

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 52, 53, 54  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:48 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

i think dale's probably gonna lose something pretty precious to him in the next episode...............can't wait to read how this pans out!

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:05 pm

i just started reading all the episodes i like whats going on.....melissa please dont let my mum hurt dale Smile
luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:26 pm

yeah i think dale is in for one hell of a ride, or is that Emily!!!
leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:32 pm

i think they're both in 4 one helluva ride... lets see how quikcly emily can get dressed... or run up the stairs... leaving dale to answer for her???

OMG Melissa you are a champ... please don't make it complicated with Marcy i couldn't stand it! It would kill me! How about Jennifer finds a thing on Marcy's comp about what her plans are to sabotage me... then Marcy gets the sack just b4 she can carry them out??? I like that... then no heart attack for leelee Smile hehe

melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:37 am

that's a brilliant idea, leelee, considering the events that are about to unfold. I'll keep it in mind.

And now for the next installment of The Plot Sickens...

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:42 am

well where is it then!!! hahahaha
melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:42 am
Post subject: The Plot SickensReply with quote

Episode 6

Everything that can go wrong, will go wrong…

Dale rolled off Em and hit the floor running. He almost forgot his shirt. Em’s mother glared after him but didn’t try to stop him leaving. She had bigger fish to fry. Em tried to call after him about his shirt but he was gone before you could say shotgun wedding.
Em’s Mum (we’ll just call her Mum for the sake of convenience) sighed, exasperated. ‘The least you could have done was take it up to the bedroom. I’ll never get that image out of my head! What do you see in that skinny little bloke, anyway?’
Geez, where do I start? Thought Em. But she wasn’t about to get all soppy in front of her mother. She hadn’t missed the dirty look she’d given Dale as he sprinted out the door, in fear of his life. ‘He’s cute’. She shrugged.
‘Cute he may be, but did you even think about protection? You were just going to roll around on my couch. It’s not even Scotch-guarded, Emily!’
‘Muuuuum’, groaned Em. ‘I’m too old to get The Talk. I was going to use something. If it got to that’.
‘Well, looked to me like it was getting to that right in front of my eyes! For the sake of my sanity, Emily, use your bedroom!’
‘Yes, Mum’.
‘Anyway’, said Mum, turning on the kettle, ‘I thought you two were just friends’.
‘So did I, until a few weeks ago. I don’t know what happened. Something changed. I hope you haven’t freaked him out, Mum. He probably thought you were going to kill him’.
‘I might have if you were a couple of years younger! But you’re an adult now. I have no right, and you’d probably decide you wanted to move out if I said you couldn’t have boyfriends here. So what can I do? I’m a pretty cool Mum, huh?’
Emily laughed. ‘Yeah, you do all right. Just don’t tell any of my friends I said that’.

Leelee was running around like a cut kitty, organising seating for the big fashion show. The boys would be here soon and there was so much to do! She had roped in Emily and Jade to help, but the girls were arguing over who was going to be backstage helping the guys change into the various outfits, and who was going to be in charge of making sure the right guy got the right clothes. A couple of female models were also expected to show up but no one was interested in them. A few dresses hung to the back of the rack. Leelee wished there didn’t have to be any girls in the fashion show… what if Ryan liked the look of one of them too much? But there was nothing she could do. So she organised the ugliest dresses imaginable. That’ll stuff ‘em up, she thought, gleefully. Hard to look sexy in orange polyester! (not to mention snot-green taffeta, but that’s another story altogether). She was humming a Black Eyed Peas song she couldn’t get out of her head when someone grabbed her around the waist. She jumped out of her skin and prepared to wheel around and give whoever it was, what-for. But it was Ryan. Dressed in tracksuit pants and a t-shirt because Leelee had actually managed to talk him into being a part of this thing, despite his protests.
‘Hi, Lee. Busy? Need any help with anything?’
She surveyed the room. Everything looked to be in order. ‘Nope. Think I’ve got just about everything covered. Oh, just make sure that if Strauchnie shows up, he doesn’t eat all the kabana and cheese before the guests get here. He did that at someone’s birthday last year. You might have to bind and gag him’.
Ryan laughed. ‘I’ll see what I can do. Not sure he will turn up, though, apparently Balmey gave him his marching orders’.
Leelee gasped. ‘Strauchnie no longer a Pie? I thought he’d be around longer than Ben Kinnear! He was about as useless’.
‘Now, now. You guys can say all you want amongst yourselves but we played beside the guy for years. He was a mate’.
Leelee immediately felt bad. ‘I’m sorry. I think I forget myself sometimes. At least Ben got a game’.
‘Yep, I think Strauchnie would have been waiting around forever to get a shot in the reserves. He really needs a dose of reality, that guy. He’ll never be an AFL player’.
Unbeknownst to Ryan and Leelee, but known to us, Strauchnie had entered the room behind them and heard everything. Already down and out, hearing Ryan Lonie’s estimation of him as a player was like a kick in the cods. He slunk away, ashamed, and just a little bit resentful.
‘I’ll show Lonie and his mates you don’t mess with Strauchnie’, he muttered. ‘Oh yeah! I’ll show ‘em all! They’ll rue the day they threw Strauchnie out on the street! Now if I can just find my way home in the dark…’

People filed into the room as Leelee set up the microphone. A woman in her early twenties was reading her notes. That must be the MC, she thought. Jennifer had been in charge of organising the officials. Leelee thought she better go over and introduce herself.
‘Hi, I’m Lee. I’m the Assistant Events Co-ordinator. Are you Danni, the girl who’s going to be officiating?’
‘Oh, yes, I am. Sorry, I would shake your hand but I just got my nails done today! I don’t mean to be rude!’
‘Oh, that’s no problem. Just making sure everyone who is supposed to be here is, well, here’.
Danni laughed politely. She was dressed in a black cocktail gown and had her hair piled up in a French roll. ‘Well, I am. Don’t know about Bella. I think she was having trouble with her car again. But she’ll be here, I promise’.
‘Bella… the photographer?’
‘Yes. She has an assistant, too. Toby. Camp as a row of tents, that one. But lots of fun. He’ll probably sit there with his tongue hanging out of his mouth, with all the footy players around’.
Leelee laughed. ‘I don’t think he’ll be the only one. There is a swimsuit section’.
‘Oh, well, I’ll look forward to seeing those photos’, grinned Danni. ‘They zip up and down the catwalk so fast these days. I’ve just finished describing one outfit and I’ve got to start on another. I spend the whole night staring at my notes’. Alan Didak walked by, and Danni followed him with her eyes. ‘I think I might go and mingle for a bit, if you don’t mind. Who is he?’
‘Oh that’s Alan Didak’.
‘Ooh, is he one of the models?’
‘No, just watching’.
Danni smiled like a shark. ‘Excuse me, love. That one’s mine’. Before Leelee could pipe up and tell her Dids had a girlfriend, Danni was off and running. Leelee shrugged. She’ll find out for herself. She couldn’t worry about trivial things. She had a show to put on.
The photographer was here at last. People were starting to find their seats. Mostly fashion people, and some celebrities, and a bunch of very loyal, cashed-up supporters.
Danni had been right. Bella’s assistant, Toby was as gay as the day was long. He minced up to Leelee, took her hand and said ‘Well, this must be the delightful Lee! Jennifer told me so much about you, you’re like her right hand man! Sorry, woman’.
‘Oh, really? Did she say that?’, Leelee asked, trying to pry her hand away from his sweaty grip as politely as she could.
‘Oh, yes, she most definitely did, darling! My name is Toby, and I’ll be sitting beside Bella, basically doing nothing but perving. Yes, I know, I’m not backward in coming forward, am I, darling? I’m sure everything is just going to be faaaaabulous’.
Leelee smiled and finally manage to extricate her hand, and wiped it along the side of her skirt when she thought he wasn’t watching. She wondered, in the day and age of digital cameras, what Toby actually did for Bella. Probably there to stop her from being bored out of her mind while she took photos of corporate events like these, she thought. I mean, a photographer isn’t going to think much of a bunch of AFL players, dressed or not. She probably sees that kind of thing every day.
‘And now, ladies and gentlemen. We are about to start proceedings, so lets find our seats so the boys and girls can wow us with the latest fashion from our sponsors’. Jennifer was an old hand at this kind of thing. Leelee wished she could get up and have the confidence to run an event like this. But she was comfortable with her role behind the scenes. Speaking of which, she had to get back there and make sure all her models were ready to go.
Jade and Emily had apparently decided they were both going to help the boys get dressed. Brodie was kitted out in a formal suit, Ruz in a black jacket and purple shirt, and Chris Tarrant in tails. ‘I feel like a total dork in this monkey suit’, he complained. ‘Oh but you look amazing’, a voice cooed behind Leelee. She turned and saw Bella.
‘You’re not meant to be behind here’, she told her.
‘Oh, but I thought it might be fun to take some behind the scenes shots, you know?’
‘Out’, Leelee said, firmly, pointing her toward the door in case she forgot where it was.
‘Okay! I get the hint! I’ll be wanting your number, boy’, she told Chris, with a wink. He grinned and high-fived Brodie when she was out of the room.
‘Okay guys, this is it. Everyone ready?’

‘Our first model, Brodie Holland (there were loud cheers and some wolf-whistling from the audience) is wearing a suit by Hugo Boss. Provided by Roger David’.
Brodie grinned at a couple of girls in the front row, and Leelee recognised Sarita Stellar, his fiancé, not looking at all impressed.
‘Followed by Ryan Lonie in a casual blazer and white shirt by Van Huesen. These shirts don’t even need to be ironed, guys, so they are great when you have to just throw something on’.
Ryan got to the end of the catwalk, smiled nervously and turned to go back. Leelee felt very proud of him. He’d never done this kind of thing before.
‘And now we have Sean Rusling, in… oh, hang on… that’s not Sean Rusling!’.
Leelee looked up from her notes, alarmed. And almost dropped her clipboard in horror!
Strauchnie had somehow switched places with Ruz! He was wearing a hideous Elvis inspired pant-suit, complete with rhinestones and emeralds, and had worked his mullet up into some weird version of a pompadour. His flab hung over the rhinestone belt and spilled out of the bottom of the black shirt. He got to the end of the catwalk, wiggled his hips and yelled ‘This is Strauchnie, ladies! Feast your eyes on this!’
He turned, pulled his pants down and mooned the entire, elite crowd. Leelee thought she was about to faint.
‘That’ll fix you all! Teach you to mess with Strauchnie! You watch! I’ll find a better team, a team that’ll want me in it! A team that’ll give me a game! A team that’ll…’
He didn’t get much further because security finally managed to get on stage and force him out of the building. Leelee thought that was the end of it. Just a little hiccup in proceedings. But suddenly she smelled something horrible. Something ripe. Like a basket full of rotten eggs! Yellow smoke rose from under the stage.
Stink-bombs!
Everyone got up out of their seats, holding their noses. As they bolted for the door, they heard a tape recording of Strauchnie saying
“Just a parting gift, courtesy of Strauchnie”.
Leelee fumed. Her fashion parade was ruined!
‘I’m gonna kill him!’ She said, not caring who heard. ‘Kill him dead!’

But the surprises of the night were not over. After the smoke had cleared, a figure emerged from the back row. She strutted confidently past Nicole and her cronies, and went to console Leelee on the complete disaster that was the Charity fashion night. People – well, the people who were left – ooed and aahed as she passed. Wearing a simple black dress with a low cut back, and her new short ‘do platinum blonde, Pinky looked like a mini Gwyneth Paltrow. Even her nails were painted to perfection. She looked as though she had strolled out of a Vogue catalogue. Travis Cloke, seated next to Cameron and conspicuously without a date, couldn’t take his eyes off her.
‘Oh God, Lee… Can’t believe Strauchnie would do something like this’, she was saying. Leelee nodded, not really knowing who this chick was but not really caring. She just wanted to go home and down some top-shelf spirits, and pretend this night had never happened. Celebs, D-list celebs and Stephanie MacIntosh filed past, patting her on the shoulder and offering their condolences. Brodie made matters worse by daring to ask if he could keep his suit. ‘No, no, and absolutely not!’ Leelee had had enough and stormed out.
‘Hey’, someone tapped Pinky on the shoulder. She turned around and almost died. It was Travis. He looked so hot in a dark blue shirt and black pants.
‘Hi’ she managed to choke.
‘You’re the girl who interviewed me the other day. I like your hair’.
After he had taken her phone number and promised to call and organise a date, Pinky couldn’t help but swan over to Nicole and Lindsay, grinning away like the Cheshire Cat. Leaning over, she said to Nicole, ‘Tell your boyfriend to get a decent haircut’. Jason, hearing this, was speechless. He ran a nervous hand over his army style blunt cut.
Pinky sauntered off, with a sassy wiggle in her walk.
‘But… but…’ Nicole stammered, ‘Who fixed her hair? Does anyone know who fixed her hair?!’

Will Leelee get the sack for the disaster that was Charity Fashion Night?
What will she do to Strauchnie? (that’s assuming she can find him first)
And what became of Sean Rusling?

Find out next time on The Plot Sickens…

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:22 pm

well done Melissa, very good. just one thing though, I dont want didak, i want Licca!!!
leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:28 pm

haha straughnie straughine straughnie... i will send him down to my m8's at peninsula kickboxing and let them have a few rounds practice on a mobile punching bag!

LeeLee will find lil sean when she goes out the back to inspect and damage... tied and gaged... lol

NO I WILL NOT GET THE SACK! haha it wasn't my fault straughnie turned up! lol

bellastar 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:21 pm

fan-freakin'-tastic! loved it! can't wait for the calm after the storm! trust me, i'm not as assertive as i'm being depicted in the story! in reality, it'd be more like me giggling nervously, excusing myself, then tripping over something, whilst he stares at me in disbelief and absolute horror. 'who is this wanker?' he'd think.................=)

bellastar 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:23 pm

woah! who cracked into my post, then!? i didn't write that!!!! what the f--k!

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:12 pm

bellastar, who knows
and when is the new chapter of the boundry line coming!!!!!!!!!!!

melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:51 pm

damn, sorry, luvlicca! okay... i have an idea! She doesn't crack on to dids cos he's got a gf.. so she hits on Licca instead! I wrote it late at night so my memory isn't what it should be!
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:14 pm

i want the next eppisode
yadie05 

Oh Diddy your so fine.... I want to make you mine.... hey diddy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:41 pm

this is just fantastic i love every episode
i want dids!!!!!!! lol
em u would so die if ur mum walked in on u two hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 52, 53, 54  Next
Page 3 of 54   

Jump to: