Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Indonesia hands out more justice

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:03 am
Post subject: Indonesia hands out more justiceReply with quote

Well more death sentences handed out on appeal for smuggling drugs. While these people conspired to smuggle drugs into Australia and receive the maximum penalty. People that conspired to commit premeditated murder in blowing up innocent civilians, only get a few years. While everyone is jumping up and down over the death penalty being handed out to those dumb drug mules, no one is up in arms about the guy who just got eight years for his part in the Bali bombing II. Twisted Evil

Indonesian justice is a joke as is our Governments reaction or non reaction. We can’t upset Bang Bang. Rolling Eyes

Let them all die by the gun.
pace 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:58 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think anyone would argue there are some inconsistancies and big flaws with the indonesian justice system. The whole Bali bombing penalties are very leneate cosidering the crime inflicted.
The harsh penalty on drug importation throughout asia is well known. And what i dont think is fair is that in some airports in indonesia, and singapore, they have almost created an environment to bait potential drug mules. I mean by that you just seem to be able to stroll through once your passport has been shown and even declarations seem almost to hard to bother about. And while im not condoning drugs there have been a lot of stories about foreigners getting caught and even set up with a few Es or some joints, and coping some whopping penalties, for really lets face it an every night occurance in a percentage of nightclub goers worldwide. How an earth can you weigh up someone being caught with a couple of Es getting a harsher sentence than someone that blows up and kills.
So my take is that if you get caught smoking a joint in Bali, rather than just doing nothing, you would be better off killing the police officer that caught you and throw away the joint and your sentence might just save your life.
Big T 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:55 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hate Indonesia. Been to Bali, never go again, locals forcing drugs on you everywhere you go. The justice system stinks and they would do anything to screw aussies over. Time to cut off all ties with these animals.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: