Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Ch9/Ch 10 next year ....2002

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 9:57 am
Post subject: Ch9/Ch 10 next year ....2002Reply with quote

I think thats itys about time that BOSS man Eddie had a whisper in Packers little ear for our viewing.
I was under the impression that Ch9/Ch10 would be showing AFL live into Sydney....how wrong we are.Ch10 is showing all Swans games live,Ch9 are showing delayed games.....why becuase Packer says so....cant interupt his 'PRECIOUS ARL'who watches that stupid game any way....I DONT!!!!!!.....
Any ways it looks like Packer/Ch9 and the Management have sucked the listeners in again,so good luck with Foxtel.I have got a mate that works for Foxtel,so I shall catch up with hime and find out the serios side of what the hell is going on.....
WATCH THIS SPACE for furtjer news

Catch you all shortly

Peter

PeterWH
Bones 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 3:53 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Did hear on radio week or 2 ago that ALL games were to be LIVE...
This claim in itself is bullchit me thinks...
9 were to do 3, 10 to do 2 and Fox 2...Cant remember exactly but i think 9 does one on Friday night and 2 on Sundays.

I will beleive it all when it happens.

If anyone can find out what LIVE really means then let us know. Is it LIVE to all states at the one time. I presume the PIES in WA would be shown LIVE in Vic but not in other states etc etc..

Brown26 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 4:59 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I'm aware - channel 9 will get all friday night games, on 45 minute delay if they're in melbourne, but not to Sydney and Brisbane cause of NRL. Fox will show two games a week, one saturday one sunday, live. Ten will get teh best game on saturday, nine the other, live also unless it's in melb with 45 minute delay. they have to show interstate games live bu tonly if the state team is in it. that's why sydney and brissy ave no friday night games, but saturday night games

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: