Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

I always thought the father did it.............

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WhyPhilWhy? 

WhyPhilWhy?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:32 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

joffa corfe wrote:
Tell <abuse deleted> to leave me alone and all is fine, i dont send him crap PM's and i dont smartarse replies to his replies..it is harrassment!!
Im happy to strictly liase with Mike and London Davo both natures gentleman..
Sorry - no one gets to choose who moderates them.
joffa corfe wrote:
Sorry Whyphilwhy and magfan8 but the truth is you both dont like me
How do you know who does and doesn't like you - by whether they agree with you or not?
joffa corfe wrote:
and have made that known by letting constant harrassment from certain posters to continue.....infact i know magfan8 thoroughly enjoys it.
When the posts are reported the mods (all of us) review and take action as appropriate. What, you think some of us stop others moderating? If you're going to blame some of us, you need to blame all.
joffa corfe wrote:
Ive done whatever you have told me Whyphilwhy in battling the two morons who have nothing better to do but come at me all the time...no wonder i get nasty at times.

I took your advice and have ignored them whyphilwhy but the shit still comes...why is that ?
No wonder - I agree. But you don't know what interaction we have had with those two. The shit still comes because we don't control everything they post.
joffa corfe wrote:
Find one posting from me without provocation attacking the joffa bashers ...go on find one ?
Provocation is not justification.
joffa corfe wrote:
are you sending PM's to those who have nothing better to do but attack me ?
Absolutely we do - it might suit you to think we don't but we do.
joffa corfe wrote:
How would you whyphilwhy and magfan8 handle that sort of crap time and time again...
Oh believe me Joff, we've taken worse than you have copped on here. You have my sympathies - I understand your pain brother.
joffa corfe wrote:
Hey you gotta give it to me im one of the toughest bastards on here how many others could handle that sort of shit Smile
No argument - but you do choose to come here, just like I choose to be a Mod.

Its reasonable to allow you right of reply on the above, but after that its the end of the debate.

Either take it to Mike or email the sinister bastards with further complaints, as requested by the Rules
Eunos 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:27 pm
Post subject: Re: I always thought the father did it.............Reply with quote

MAGFAN8 wrote:
joffa corfe wrote:
Guilty here mate.

What sort of sick low life maggot pieces of shit would commit murder and sex crimes against children ?

One could also ask what sort of person decides her father did it with nothing to go on but the opinions of a scurrilous sensation seeking media wolf pack?

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_4191077

Quote:
Jan. 21: Police say they have narrowed their list of suspects.

Reports reveal the amount of the ransom demand equaled a work bonus Ramsey received.

Quote:
Jan. 22: Ramsey family reportedly refuses to submit to polygraph tests.

Quote:
Feb. 12: Ramseys refuse to agree to police conditions on interviews.

Quote:
April 18: Hunter says Ramseys are under an umbrella of suspicion, but no conclusion has been reached.

Quote:
April 23: Ramsey lawyers send scathing letter to authorities accusing police of a lack of objectivity.

Quote:
June 27: Colorado Bureau of Investigation completes an analysis of the fifth handwriting sample from Mrs. Ramsey. Investigators say Ramsey did not write the note, but the results are inconclusive on his wife

Quote:
1998 Jan. 16: Ramseys refuse subsequent interview unless investigators show them all the evidence.

Quote:
June 23-25: JonBenet's parents are questioned separately by police, their first interviews in more than a year. JonBenet's brother is interviewed for about six hours

Of course, only idiots would believe what the police believed.

The family were always suspect #1. But old men who seem to think they know better want to thump their chest and say "I told you so".
Still age does weary mental faculties. We must take that into account.

Eunos
Donny Aries

Formerly known as MAGFAN8.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:15 pm

Nice one Craig. I hope you enjoyed doing all that work.

Would be lovely if you put similar effort (in a positive way) into your general Nick's contributions.

See you in the chat mate. Wink

C'morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnn Maggies !!

It's a game. Enjoy it. Very Happy
Eunos 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:18 pm

MAGFAN8 wrote:
Nice one Craig. I hope you enjoyed doing all that work.

Would be lovely if you put similar effort (in a positive way) into your general Nick's contributions.

See you in the chat mate. Wink

C'morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnn Maggies !!

I had 2.3minutes to spare Donny.
That's all it took....

Yep, see you in the hottest room on the planet.

Go Pies!!!!

Eunos
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:21 pm

Do you prefer books or TV? If you could have any kind of robot what would it be? What is your real name? If you could have any kind of robot what would it be? I only hear that type of response less than five percent of the time. Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that. What you said was either too complex or too simple for me. Are we still talking about PM for a quote? Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans? I like the way you talk.
Didaicos Libra

The Macedonian Marvel = The Croat Confoundment!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:02 pm

David from Canberra wrote:
agreed. It pisses me off when people claim that they know who committed a crime... really they're just guessing in the end, I think it says more about them than it does the person accusing.

As for me, I think it was Colonel Mustard, in the Study, with the Candlestick Wink

Lindy Chamberlain is another example

SWAN'S GOING TO KICK A GOAL. THEY'RE HOME YOU'D THINK I KNOW IT'S A LONG WAY TO GO BUT THEY'RE KILLING THEM NOW!!
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:41 pm

agreed. It pisses me off when people claim that they know who committed a crime... really they're just guessing in the end, I think it says more about them than it does the person accusing.

As for me, I think it was Colonel Mustard, in the Study, with the Candlestick Wink

The police managed to find some evidence that lead them to believe it was the parents, One theory was the mum did it out of jealousy, I am not sure how they managed that one but they did.

I am sure there were many that still believed the mother had done it even when she passed away. But still they have to prove this guy they have now actually did it he can recant and leave them finding evidence to prove his guilt for it.

But I am guessing that the trial will be held, and he'd make a plea and get a deal to put him away for the rest of his life. Or whatever they decide in the end I think this is finally over.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:57 am

good point Didaicos. Actually one I was thinking about as well was the Schappelle Corby case, everyone seemed to have an opinion on whether she was innocent or not, the fact was nobody could really have known. I'm amazed actually that apparently the majority of people still think Lindy Chamberlain was guilty. That's pretty harsh, especially when she's been proven innocent.
Syd_Magpies_Girl 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:00 pm

I disagree, it was Miss Scarlett, in the Lounge with the Spanner.

Tess, Joff. Can it please! Stop bombarding threads with this crap!!

What freaks me out about this John Karr is that he looks freaky enough as it is! He gives me the creeps. The whole thing sounds completely sus though, I think there is a lot of stuff that has still been left out of the loop big time.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:36 pm

oh by the way, just thought I'd mention...
what kind of parents would put their six year old daughter in a "beauty contest"? I mean I know they do ridiculous crap like that in America, but there's something about the whole concept that disturbed me.

Donny Aries

Formerly known as MAGFAN8.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:33 pm

Many, many parents, esp. in the US. It's an industry.

However, that doesn't make them murderers.

It's a game. Enjoy it. Very Happy
Syd_Magpies_Girl 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:57 pm

Exactly, I agree with you MAGFAN8. That's just like saying that young children in Australian shouldn't be dolled up to be dancers and singers. It's called encouragement I guess.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:41 pm

MAGFAN8 wrote:
However, that doesn't make them murderers.

exactly.

although, it seems there's a bit of a twist in that the claims of this guy apparently aren't supported by the evidence. You've got to wonder how many times this has happened before... what sort of psychological explanation would there be for someone to admit to a murder they didn't commit.

Simone I'm still not happy with the concept, but then again I'm not a parent. It just seems like a bizarre and disturbing strain of ugly parent syndrome (you know, the thing where parents try to advance their children to greatness to fulfil their own aspirations)

Nutmeg Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:46 pm

and without child beauty pageants and talent quests, the world wouldn't have Britney Spears. What a terrible place the world would be Rolling Eyes

This Karr bloke is clearly nuts - he's been given alibis by both his ex-wife and his brother for the time he is supposed to have killed JonBenet (by the way, what sort of a name is that?? It's not far of Epponee-Rae of Kath and Kim fame)

The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:27 pm

Maybe he was going for an insanity plea on the rest of the charges he had? There must be something wrong with someone to want to confess to a crime they haven't committed...

That is, however if he didn't do that one.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: