Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

RIP: Freedom of Speech on Nicks

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:54 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Joffa, this forum can be viewed by the public. However, it is not publically owned, and it is not unmoderated. So yes, it is a public forum, but their are restrictions in what can be posted. This forum is OWNED, and run FOR the public, but beyond that, people can't just do and say what they want.
Syd_Magpies_Girl 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:20 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not a PUBLIC forum! I don't see you making major financial contributions to the Nick's Board or website for that matter. Secondly, it's run by volunteers who give up their spare time to deal with this type of garbage.

Find a hobby, jesus christ people!

I wouldn't argue the facts with KYPREO either! He voluntarily runs another forum and has to deal with bigger morons that post here. I'm talking A LOT worse!

Be thankful that you're here, otherwise go and start you're own little freedom of speech fraternity. You accept the terms and conditions when you sign up to this forum. If you think it's such a problem, then stop coming here. It's a board to talk AFL, not to talk about unnecessary garbage that more than half of the forums don't even care about. I personally am not the least bit interested in talking about something so useless when that person did the deed and got themselves booted.

I am really starting to think that too many people here live on the internet way too much and need to go out and soak up some sunshine. Smile people, it doesn't hurt - seriously!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: