Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

At the barrier all standing well.......nicks gold cup

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2001 6:55 pm
Post subject: At the barrier all standing well.......nicks gold cupReply with quote

Waiting for dralf the rest are set dralf moves in, bit of movement from mr tateson, starter on his platform lights on and off and racing in the nicks bulletin board gold cup.

piesprem away early with carol showing early pace nick the pieman slowly away with magpie joffa.daicos settles on the rail and a fast mover early around the field is edhealey.

the field is strung over 30 lengths between first and last, piesprem scoots up and takes the lead from carol on her outside 3 wide and pulling hard is london davo and the jockey will have to let him go and away goes london davo 2 lengths in front of piesprem who is looking a treat one length in front of carol on her outside is brown 26 who is up near the leaders early.

behind brown 26 comes daicos 4 ever wheres kent butcher on the inside of him followed by magpie 24 greg j then followed by hoggy on his outside comes peterwh who is doing it hard, mr tateson has dropped out to the rear and will not complete the race.

going around peterwh is mags followed by dralf and magpie joffa is well back in the field with nick the pieman, nick the pieman will follow magpie joffa and out of the race is mr tateson who has pulled up lame.

around the side with a lap to go london davo still the leader and looks to be going well, pies prem moves ever so closer and the eltham winner says lets go and darren beadman takes piesprem to a length clear in front of london davo and the bonny little filly carol still sticks to the leaders on the rail.

brown 26 ridden patiently by cassidy is going ok followed by ed healey who is gone and is losing ground rapidly dralf races past him on the outside with wheres kent butcher followed by daicos 4 ever magpie 24, on his inside hoggy a neck away greg j, mags followed by nick the pieman who has taken off around the field with magpie joffa.........

At the two hundred its pies prem by half a length to carol who has gone to his outside london davo dropping off, brown 26 and here comes magpie 24 with a withering run, carol goes to the lead in the cup pies prem cant win, magpie 24 is running up and down in the same spot nick the pieman running down the outer and from a long way back here comes magpie joffa.
nick the pieman storms past magpie 24 carol kicking on the rail and magpie joffa still comes, its nick the pieman magpie joffa nick the pieman magpie joffa, brown 26 and from the clouds dralf magpie joffa kicks on the line and magpie joffa wins the gold cup dralf from the heavens gets second placing and i think carol has kicked again on the inside of nick the pieman to get third placing. brown 26 stopped as if shot late in the straight.

followed by hoggy who ran on with magpie 24 then followed by mags then wheres kent butcher who never threatened today, followed by greg j then daicos 4 ever it wasnt his day today followed in by peterwh london davo weakening badly was piesprem london davo tailed out in the finish to come last and being pulled up early was mr tateson.

placings

MAGPIE JOFFA

DR ALF

CAROL.

PLACINGS OFFICIAL.

'My God'i wouldnt go into hoddle street tonight for quids'.Bill jacobs 3aw, minutes after our premiership'That is like winning tattslotto and losing your ticket and some bloke puts it in the herald sun that he found it'Rex Hunt 3aw during the 1990 grand final'Well thats about as useful as a fly wire door in a submarine'sammy newman 3aw during the 1990 grand final

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2001 6:57 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

MY GOLLY GOODNESS ED HEALEY IS JUST COMMING PAST THE POST NOW.

'My God'i wouldnt go into hoddle street tonight for quids'.Bill jacobs 3aw, minutes after our premiership'That is like winning tattslotto and losing your ticket and some bloke puts it in the herald sun that he found it'Rex Hunt 3aw during the 1990 grand final'Well thats about as useful as a fly wire door in a submarine'sammy newman 3aw during the 1990 grand final

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2001 11:01 pm

Bloody Hell, who would have predicted a win for Magpie Joffa? Hope you trousered a few bucks after that Dr Alf.

Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2001 6:01 am

The connections of Greg Jay demand to see the footage!

Greg J
daicos4ever 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2001 6:43 am

Well I guess that beer and cold pizza for breakfast on race day isn't such a good idea after all.......

daicos4ever

2002 - The Year of the Pie
ck_nd Pisces

Pie Minister

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2001 9:34 am

Well, I suppose coming third behind Joffa is really like coming second....

Congratulations on setting a new course record for Cranbourne Joff. Good run for you to Dr Alf, well done!

Carol

Don't ask yourself what the club needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and go do that, because what Collingwood needs right now is people who have come alive.
Brown26 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2001 10:53 am

I'm not sure I like the idea of being ridden or shot!!

And anyone who put money on London Dave - ha ha - another underacheiving import!!!

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2001 12:05 pm

Well ... punters. What did I tell you?

Did I not suggest that Dr.Alf was great each-way value at 66 to 1.

And just think ... you too could have joined in the spoils ... if only you'd subscribed to

Dr.Alf's Turf Consultancy

Well punters ... it's never too late to be one of Dr.Alf's legion of satisfied customers.

Don't be a mug any more

Just send your cheque, money order, credit card details ... or better still, the keys to your safe ... to:

Dr.Alf's Turf Consultancy
P.O. Box 54321,
RANDWICK

Special introductory offer still holds ... but only for ONE MORE WEEK.

$195.99

floreat pica
My Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" is now available for viewing and/or downloading at http://alf.magpies.net
Brown26 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2001 4:45 pm

How much is Joffa getting for you little scam Alf?

What you think the title gives you credibility!!??

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2001 5:07 pm

Well ... as Joffa's Manager, I get 15 per-cent of nothing.

So ... that means Joffa gets 85 per-cent ...

... of nothing.

floreat pica
My Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" is now available for viewing and/or downloading at http://alf.magpies.net
Brown26 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2001 6:17 pm

Lol - now you're a Doctor you know what that actually means in real money!!

ed healey 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2001 2:40 am

I made it to the barrier?
I thought the warm up would have stuffed me.
Running days are long gone,but they do call me fast eddie at 8 ball still.
Obviously the stewards didnt make it to cranbourne.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: