Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Round 16 VS NTH BALLARAT @ Burbank 2pm sunday

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:31 pm
Post subject: Re: Fanning flying the flagReply with quote

etcetc wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:

Slipped? lol Laughing To me it looked intentional, low impact, high contact, behind play, 5 weeks Razz

Yeah right...don't recall anyone going down, do you? The umpire saw it and made the decision on the spot:- added 50m to the kick out. I think if you were part of the tribunal process, the only players left playing after a few rounds, would be the Auskickers!!!

Yeah and I was closer than the umpire, it was only a matter of time before Fanning actually tried to hit the bloke instead of the wrestling they were doing for the previous minute or 2

A strike is a strike and how you can elbow someone in the head accidentally is beyond me unless they are alot smaller than you and that bloke wasnt much shorter than Fanning if at all
etcetc 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:42 pm
Post subject: Re: Fanning flying the flagReply with quote

eddiesmith wrote:

Yeah and I was closer than the umpire, it was only a matter of time before Fanning actually tried to hit the bloke instead of the wrestling they were doing for the previous minute or 2

A strike is a strike and how you can elbow someone in the head accidentally is beyond me unless they are alot smaller than you and that bloke wasnt much shorter than Fanning if at all

If the umpire was doing his job, he would have awarded Fanning a free when Spider started the wrestle. This was a deliberate ploy to stop Fanning from any marking attempt as the Willie player was taking his shot. The ball was not within 30 metres of Fanning, yet he was taken out of the contest. I didn't see that Fanning started anything.... maybe you saw something else.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: