Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Help please?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:59 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Eunos wrote:
Joel wrote:
Eunos, time to move on. It is not the end of the world afterall.

Joel, I'm having a ball so why "move on"?
This sniping is just so much fun, particularly when the QLD mafia take it so personally.
It's just like fly fishing, dangle the bait out there and wait to see how inventive the reply will be. Mostly very unimaginative unfortunately, but I await the day they wake up to the fact that I'm just having a bit of fun and join in.
The only mod I have any respect for told me "It's only the Internet after all" and since then I have treated it as such. A place to do unto others as done to you. But never let it get under your skin.
A nice little motto that means I now extract a lot more satisfaction than I ever did when I treated this place with respect.

Eunos - official NBB sniper by appointment. Proudly sniping since 2001.
PM for a quote.

lmao QLD mafia,
all just goes to prove how sad and empty your life must be

Steve.

Eunos 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:08 pm

Yep. so sad and empty MM.
Very unlike yours of course...............................

As I've said previously.........

PM for a quote.
Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:42 pm

Don't know what bought about your change, Eunos, but I can relate in some respects.

I was warned to pull my head in after standing my ground, but nothing gets said to the dumb phucks that inundate the forums with mindless, nonsensical bullshit posts.

I've learnt to control what I post. I'd prepare a reply, then read it, then nine times out of ten, realise that the only ones it would upset are the mods (because the ones it's directed at are too stupid to understand it), so I don't post.

I wouldn't worry about the chat room either. I haven't been in there for a match since who knows when, and to be honest, I don't miss it.

Mate, there's more to life than worrying about power mongers, so do what I did - take a breath, give yourself a week's break, then come back with a I-don't-give-a-phuck mentality.

Hooked
Eunos 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:31 pm

Dale, you are so spot on. This place has certainly gone down hill since the glory days. Like you, I keep coming back in vain hope that things will change, but as you say, the "people who matter" seem to get upset no matter what I post.
Quite a while ago, the "people who matter" accused me of being a particular type of poster, which I'm not and never have been, but I decided to take up the challenge and fulfill their narrow minded view.
I feel I've been very successful in this regard by the back room action the "people who matter" have taken against me. Today a more public action has shown that this place plays favorites.
Oh for the glory days!

PM for a quote.
Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:39 pm

Not so long ago, I informed a mod (one who can't help himself in having to look at an underage posters website, especially when the word 'pics' was mentioned) that I was going to post as a sniper, and was advised then that I wouldn't last here much longer.

But, as I pointed out above, it was always going to be a pointless exercise as those my comments were directed at are just too damn stupid to understand what I was posting.

BTW, got any MP3's you want to upload here? Rolling Eyes

Hooked
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:06 pm

Bickering doesn't make the place much better.

Btw, just because the mods don't tell you they have talked to someone, doesn't mean they haven't.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: