Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

fabian francis ??

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
buckers5 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 5:00 pm
Post subject: fabian francis ??Reply with quote

fabian francis would be handy pickup he is quick and a deadly kick and can play in a number of positions , if we go for a recycled player he should be it if we cant get misiti , cant understand port letting this type of player go hardwick will fill his role , but fabian plays his best footy on a wing or a forward flank would be a dynamo for the pies what do u think ??

B.MAN 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2001 1:52 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

i totally agree with you there buckers5,he can play anywhere,has a deadly kick on him,yes i think he will be very handy if we ever decide to pick him up for next year and years to come,thats if the pies officials ever decide to get off their ass and go after him,not like with heath black they just mucked around going after him,and the year before with gehrig,all i hope is we have a go at him..anyone agree with me there??

Millane42 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2001 2:31 am

yeah why not, he's a good kick and can read the play - he is a magpie through and through.

Brown26 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2001 2:46 am

If not Misiti I think Francis would be a nice pick up - except he's not young. If he comes cheap though, that'd be fine. At first I though we'd be doubling up - more wingers, etc, but it would be nice to have an experienced guy just to fill the gap til Ben Johnson and Adkins, Didak step up.

I don't see him in our long term plans though - once he hits 30, he wont be as much value as a 22 year old Ben Johnson. Also, be careful not to give up a good young guy...

That's my view anyway.

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Broadie 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2001 3:40 am

Picking up Francis or Misiti (don't ever mention that other hack) wouldn't mean losing any of the young guns, so I can't see the problem.

Personally, I'd prefer Francis. Just hope he doesn't go before our #8 pick (which is HIGHLY likely).

Broadie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: