Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre Match Meeting Sat 5th August

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> SA Magpies Supporters Group

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DidakinthePocket 

FIGJAM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:13 pm
Post subject: Pre Match Meeting Sat 5th AugustReply with quote

Hi everyone,

Word on the streets, we have having a pre match meeting in the Mall at 1500hrs on match day. (note ammended time)

We will then move onto Glenelg for the prematch functons by the SA group.

Get to the mall and travel to glenelg on the tram. Lets show these croweater dickheads how REAL football fans act!!!!

MY NUMBER: 0423 110 558

Just so you all know and if you are interested...

We have booked into do the Haighs Chocolate Factory Tour at 11am. Its just south of town, we just get a bus there and then at the end you get a cuppa and chocolate. Its free too! You have to pre-book it, they only take so many on each tour. We are doing the 11am one coz it gives us time to get back to the hotel for a clean up etc before the function and the match

Im keen as to do the West End Beer tour also of the brewery, but it costs $8 bucks, and they only do it for a minimum of 10 people.

If we can get 10 people to put their hands up, and pay the $8 bucks then we can go to the brewery too.

If you are keen to do the chocolate tour and/or the brewery tour, PM me by next Friday and Ill get you on the list. If you dont PM me, then you will miss out! Ill put this in General Chat also for everyone to know!

Carn the Pies!!!

uey 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:35 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

hi guys
a mate of mine and i are definitely in adelaide friday night and coming to pre match function at glenelg. we are staying at the grand. problem is we dont have tickets to the game - if anyone can help with 2 tickets for 2 intelligent and passionate collingwood melburnians we would be eternally grateful. happy to pay a bit overs to obtain tickets. thanks
simon 0410492947

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> SA Magpies Supporters Group All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: