Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Tobes v Bokka on bringing peace to the Middle East

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bokka Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:22 am
Post subject: Tobes v Bokka on bringing peace to the Middle EastReply with quote

tobes wrote:

No further correspondence will be entered into.

That's the only good thing you said. And take your pedestal with you.
DidakinthePocket 

FIGJAM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:08 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Bokka, pull your head in.

By the way, its against the law to defimate a countries flag like you have.

bokka Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:15 am

What law is that? The sort of repressive anti-freespeech law that someone like you would love no doubt.
You like to suck up to the mass-murderers do you? I am well aware that my avatar annoys the hell out of a lot of brainless sucks on this bb.
DidakinthePocket 

FIGJAM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:30 pm

bokka wrote:
What law is that? The sort of repressive anti-freespeech law that someone like you would love no doubt.
You like to suck up to the mass-murderers do you? I am well aware that my avatar annoys the hell out of a lot of brainless sucks on this bb.

If we are all brainless sucks on this board Bokka, then do us a favour and bok off goose, and take your left ideals to somewhere like stormfront or the like. They would eat you up there, idiot.

If you want to bring in on Bokka, do it via Personal Message. You can give me all your left wing ideals there ok? Goose.

Anyway, this is turning into a s**t throwing contest so yeah.

WE ARE JUST SICK OF PEOPLE GOING ALL NEGATIVE AFTER A LOSS!!! We only lost one game! We are still top of the table!

Until we lose 4 and are on the brink of the spoon, stop carrying on about it!

3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:37 pm

Stormfront ? Mate don't start talking Politics in here we're talking about footy. Leave it to Vic Park Tavern.

www.facebook/the hybernators
bokka Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:07 am

tobes wrote:
bokka wrote:

If we are all brainless sucks on this board Bokka, then do us a favour and bok off goose, and take your left ideals to somewhere like stormfront or the like. They would eat you up there, idiot.

If you want to bring in on Bokka, do it via Personal Message. You can give me all your left wing ideals there ok? Goose.

No just people like you and the other 2 like you on this thread - only you might be the king judging by your ignorant political comments. You obviously don't have any idea what leftwing means - for example would the US constitution be called left-wing? The mass murder in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the law (if it exists) against misuse of a flag are prohibitted by that constitution. The USSR was as leftwing as you can get and also engaged in this sort of repressive behaviour. Stormfront?? Waht are you babbling about now?
maybe you should avoid embarrassing yourself by not discussing politics anywhere let alone on a footy board. I am not an expert on politics but it only takes a small amount of humanity and common sense to recognise what is at the extremes of immorality.
You people should be ashamed of yourselves for supporting mass-murder, you utterly disgust me. The sick joke is your slavish support of the current totalitarian regimes like the US and Howard is helping them rip you off!
DidakinthePocket 

FIGJAM

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:48 pm

If "Mass murder" gets rid of you Bokka then I support it all the way! Goose. If you want to talk politics, go to Vic Park Tavern, that way we can eat you up and spit you out like the goose you are.

I agree it hurts, Ive been there, Ive done that. But, I think things are taken over the top when we bag out the squad for everything! Like I say its one loss and people are going on about how Malthouse was out-coached, how we might not make finals, how we Might lose three on the trot, etc etc.

Rather then focusing on the negatives, how about you all focus on the positives? Ok, so we lost to Richmond, good on them, give them kudos for being able to out play us this time. They out played us, and out played us good.

Next time, lets turn the tables and out play them!

They had a week off, we didnt
They had a hell of alot to play for, after their last match in Tassie when they had to fly home on the same plane as the winners.
they can still miss out on finals

We played last week in Sydney
We gave Sydney a spanking
We didnt have as much to play for as they do.
We are in finals contention.

In other words, dont let one loss dishearten you. I hadnt seen my club win a match since 2003 against Sydney, but had seen several 1 point losses and a spanking by Carlton.

Until you have lived through a spanking from Carlton (which unless you are on the bandwagon you have), dont tell me how much its hurts to lose to bloody Richmond. Id rather lose by 100 points to Richmond, then by 1 point or more to Carlton any day.

Oh, and I still didnt leave the game early either.

bokka Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:05 pm

tobes wrote:
If "Mass murder" gets rid of you Bokka then I support it all the way! Goose. If you want to talk politics, go to Vic Park Tavern, that way we can eat you up and spit you out like the goose you are.

Yes that doesn't surprise me at all, since you suupport the mass-murder of "towel-heads" in Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine.

<"We" can eat you up...> Yes again that is what I would expect from a mindless confirmist who hasn't got the spine or mind to stand for himself. That's right, all you scum keep clinging together and patting each other on the back, and enthusiastically supporting whoever happens to be in power - I'm sure you would have been suporting Stalin too.
The people who I really admire are those amazingly brave souls who went to Iraq to act as human shields. I'm sure people like you have contempt for them, yet you're not fit to lick their toe-spaces.

The fact I got no support whatsover in this forum shows the moronic confirmist mentality of nearly everyone in this forum. it is sickening and ghastly, and I think it may have gone a long way to curing me of the ridiculously meaningless tribalism of following modern corporatized footy teams. I realise I've got meaningful things to support and work for, whereas nearly all of you have nothing else to fill your barren souls.
Have a horrible life.
Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:30 pm

bokka wrote:
tobes wrote:

Yes that doesn't surprise me at all, since you suupport the mass-murder of "towel-heads" in Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine.

<"We" can eat you up...> Yes again that is what I would expect from a mindless confirmist who hasn't got the spine or mind to stand for himself. That's right, all you scum keep clinging together and patting each other on the back, and enthusiastically supporting whoever happens to be in power - I'm sure you would have been suporting Stalin too.
The people who I really admire are those amazingly brave souls who went to Iraq to act as human shields. I'm sure people like you have contempt for them, yet you're not fit to lick their toe-spaces.

The fact I got no support whatsover in this forum shows the moronic confirmist mentality of nearly everyone in this forum. it is sickening and ghastly, and I think it may have gone a long way to curing me of the ridiculously meaningless tribalism of following modern corporatized footy teams. I realise I've got meaningful things to support and work for, whereas nearly all of you have nothing else to fill your barren souls.
Have a horrible life.

You imbecile! Take your hatred and your misguided views elsewhere. Agree or disagree this is not the place to discuss such matters. There are other avenues you know.

DidakinthePocket 

FIGJAM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:04 pm

haha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: