Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Wallace lashes out at Magpies

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
die4pies Scorpio

Homeward bound

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:22 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Bitchmond supporters spit on their own. Wally-arse better check his own backyard first.
maggies2003 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:12 am

heard that aswell, if it is true these supporters are low life bastards with no heart.. we dont need supporters like that at our club.. piss off u miserable worthless human beings..
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:23 am
Post subject: Re: Wallace lashes out at MagpiesReply with quote

Caution: Hot Pies wrote:
Terry Wallace said he was pretty disgusted that certain Collingwood fans were calling Newman 'soft' and 'weak'. Pretty dissapointing if that's the case.

I think it's possible Terry Wallets may have made a mistake it just sounds too much like Richmond behaviour to me, i mean if you'd spit on your own surely it would be nothing to call one of your injured players soft and weak..Me thinks Terry the Tan Wallets should just shut up!!

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:34 am

Tess wrote:
He is just trying to develop a "new rivalry" with us. Pity he did it this way but he is hitting below the belt, we shouldn't be surprised.

I'd say we just ignore the dill, next time we play them, forget these words as he is just trying to USE Collingwood by riding on our coat tails. Richmond have done it before and look like doing it again ...IF WE LET THEM.

It's payback for the Pies telling them no to round 1 and sharing the gate in 2007.
Chad's Moped 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:20 am

magpie_1983 wrote:
i said get off the ground u weak @##$, whats happend the the collingwood supporters of old

Quote:
Hopefully they are no longer at the footy mate. That is unacceptable in todays footy.

You are living in dream land Wallsy, there are plenty of opposition and Collingwood supporters like that still at the footy, plenty don't have an encouraging word to say about their own players let alone an opposition player who goes down.
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:32 am

Wallace is more pathetic than I first realised. If this happened its bad but I have heard opposition supporters say worse when some of our lads have been injured.

www.facebook/the hybernators
Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:39 am

The things I have heard said about Bucks when he has got injured pale into insignificant oblivian comapared to that little spray. Talk about blown out of proportion. Who cares what was said, and who cares if Wallace the mercenary is upset. Stuff Terry wallace. Some poor silly bugger whos had a skinfull says the wrong thing at an inapropriate time and a media savvy shiester takes the chance to cash in on it.
Robert Walls (not really) 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:42 am

Terry Wallace must have fantastic hearing to hear the 3 or 4 Magpie Supporters calling names over the 40,000 or so who were standing up and clapping Newman off

But it is Collingwood supporters………..nuff, nuffs. Lets all have a go at them!!!! Right Sheeds, Right “talking with Terry”, they are a soft target and your fans love it.

Collingwood fans are the chewing gum on the boot of the AFL.

As I said the Richmond supporters behind me spent the whole day saying everytime Buckley or Didak or Taarant went near the ball

“You shit yourself Buckley”

“You pooed your pants Didak”

“You’re a soft cock Tarrant”

When challenged they raised their middle finger and said “Don’t look at me, look at the f@*ing ground, I paid my money to get in, I can call Collingwood losers whatever I like”

You would have thought with the Bowdens, Krackeurs, Gaspars, Brown back in form, they could have sat there and said “Well done (insert Richmond players name)”, but no all they did was abuse Collingwood players all day….

And look for fights. Sometimes you wish there were no laws against violence.

That is Richmond supporters.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: