Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Yep Eddie...HUGE!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
boomer 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 1999 7:02 pm
Post subject: Yep Eddie...HUGE!!Reply with quote

For the last 25 weeks I have been following Ed's lead, telling all my mates that Collingwood are on the way up, smiling at my mates in a sheepish/sly fashion whenever Eddie would be on the footy show saying stuff like "yeah .... you blokes just wait and see" and "were on the way up" and "we are going to be major players in the drafts/trades". AND NOW I AM GETTING A FRIGGEN PHONE CALL EVERY FIVE FRIGGEN MINUTES FROM THESE PANSY CROWS SUPPORTER MATES OF MINE WHO ARE ASKING ME HOW MCKEE IS GOING TO LIFT US TO GLORY, AND HOW AM I GONNA COPE WHEN RICHMOND DRAFT PAVLICH? ANSWER ME EDDIE GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr_Plow 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 1999 7:22 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

There's one club that might save us some humiliation here........those stupid dorckers

Hopefully they will draft Pavlich at number 2 so we would have missed out on him anyway.

And hey guys look on the bright side, at least we didnt trade all our draft picks like carlton. Their first pick is at 63

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: