Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Boundary Line

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:55 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

What, like that slut Brooke, banging her own daughter's husband? LOL what a slag! Who would do that to their kid? That's just evil!
bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:15 pm

Updates for my stories may be a bit slower than usual because I’ll be going away for at least 4 weeks, so I’ll be using my friend’s computer instead, so be patient! Also, TFS has been updated-check out my new story- Rom-emo and Juliet! Enjoy! P.S. Merry Christmas!

Disclaimer:...

And now, the 38th episode for your summer TV alternative...

The Boundary Line

What Has Happened So Far: Monica secretly fed Heath the love potion, whilst new aerobics instructor, Sandy and new PA, Laney, started work at the Lexus Centre. Meanwhile, Emma was overjoyed that Dale asked her out (even though Jenny secretly knows), and in true soap-opera tradition, Arabella made a shock return, scaring Ryan and confusing Leanne...

Ryan was still in shock. “Wh...Why are you here?

“I escaped the convent... I came back for you, Ryan,” replied Arabella, rather eerily.

“Excuse me, Arabella, but if I remember clearly, I told you I never wanted to see you again! You dumped me for Brodie! And now you want me back just to convenience you? Forget it, Arabella!”

“Wait, you two were together?” asked Leanne, confused.

“Yes. Arabella is my ex-girlfriend,” explained Arabella. “She broke my heart.”

“Hey, I was here first, Leanne,” snapped Arabella. “Now if you don’t mind...”

Arabella stormed over towards Ryan, but Leanne got in her way. “Get away from him, you psycho bitch!” she spat. “C’mon, Ryan, we’re leaving!”

Ryan obeyed. He and Leanne stormed out of the Lexus Centre Café.

“But, Ryan!...” Arabella called out.

Ryan stopped walking for a moment, then Leanne. “Just go, Arabella. Its not gonna happen! I love Leanne now.” They then both left.

Arabella was left al alone, standing in the middle of the Lexus Centre Café, still in her nunnery outfit, looking and acting like Maria out of The Sound of Music on acid. But she was oblivious to the sniggers and bewildered stares surrounding her. She had lost her true love once and for all...

Estella’s mobile rang. She checked the caller ID- ‘Marty’.

“Hello?

“Hey, Estella,” he spoke, rather softly.

Estella had to face the fact that Marty’s accent was doing things to her...

“I was just wondering... do you want to go out with me? I had a good time talking to you the other day, that I thought we could... talk some more.”

Estella was beaming! She felt like she had finally found a decent guy, a guy who actually listened to her and cared. And was quite a looker! “I’d love to,” she replied, though hiding her excitement so as not to seem too eager. “Just tell me where and when...”

Shae got a call from Estella. “I have a date with Marty!” she exclaimed cheerfully. “Y’know, the Irish guy?”

“Wow, going international, are we?” laughed Shae. “But I am happy for you, though. He’s a much more decent guy than Chris ever was.”

Estella gave a little laugh. “Well, what about you, Shae? Have you found yourself a bloke yet, been out with anyone?”

Shae was speechless. She still hadn’t told anyone, not even her best friend, about ‘him’. She just couldn’t yet, she just wasn’t ready... “Um, no... Not yet. Still looking,” Shae lied. She instantly felt bad for it.

“Well, I should ask Marty if he knows anybody. We could double date!” chirped Estella.

“Yeah, sure...” stuttered Shae.

He sorted through the various packages and envelopes, making out as if he was really concentrating on sorting them. But he had a much different, much darker motive...

“Darien, this needs to be taken to Eddie, ASAP, please?” asked a mail carrier.

Darien took the package. It was the least of his worries now.

It was only a matter of time before he found someone to satisfy what he needed. And to get out of this crappy postal outfit before he cracked it and showed Eddie the true meaning of the word ‘postal’!

It was only a matter of time...

[I[‘I can’t believe I took this stupid job!’[/i] Melanie thought to herself, annoyed I’m a bloody canteen lady, for Christ’s sake!’

As she served Dale his special diet food of refried beans and gruel, Melanie lamented on her situation- no money, living in a bumpkin shack , wearing flannies from the Reject Shop for $7.00 each (no,that was not a plug!) Could life get any worse?

“Hey, do you have any low-kilojoule, low-fat, high energy, but not too high energy pasta salad?” asked a very specific and fussy Sean Rusling.

Melanie rolled her eyes. “No, but we have some delicious, two-day old Brussels sprouts. They’re rich in some kinda vitamins,” she droned back.

F—k was this going to be tough...

Monica was in her magical den/office. She was sure if the love potion she fed Heath had worked. She had used it only once before. But that was a long time ago... She hoped it had worked.

Just as Monica was putting away some awls, there was a knock on the door frame. She turned around. “Heath?”

He had a strange, somewhat wicked glint in his eyes. “Monica,” Heath spoke softly. “I don’t know what it is, but... I must have you. Now.”

Suddenly, Heath leapt into Monica’s arms, kissing her uncontrollably and passionately. His lips crashed onto hers, feeding upon them, wanting them, needing them.

Monica’s self-control faded, lust replacing fear, fantasy fast becoming reality. She quickly tore off Heath’s shirt with a force she never knew she had. She threw it to the floor and Heath returned the favour, throwing it aside.

Monica’s stroked Heath’s virile young chest, both breathing heavily. Heath the ripped off Monica’s boho-inspired skirt, watching it as it landed on the lamp and creating a psychedelic pattern on the ceiling. Now the mood was set.

Heath moved his lips from Monica’s neck down to her chest. The love potion was kicking in. Big time!

As clothes, insecurities and dignities were soon shed, Heath laid atop of Monica. She smiled. “I want you, Monica,” Heath breathed.

And soon, both fell into a strange, noisy, animalistic sense of bliss...

Now You Decide: How will Arabella stalk Leanne?

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:37 am

Yay, Monica! You go, girl! He-he...

Yeah, I kind of had a thing for Lonie a while ago but I'm well and truly over that. I like real men who can crash packs and aren't afraid to put their body on the line. Not guys who avoid confrontation and run along the boundary like wusses!

mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:54 pm

Shit yeah, that's what I like! Love the way he stands in the huddle like he can't wait to get going! He's like a racing car at the starting line, it's so cute!
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:56 pm

LOL yeah... gentlemen, start your engines!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20   

Jump to: