Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Boundary Line

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:48 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

come on, hasn't anybody read it? i need an answer! read my poor little masterpiece!

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
Daisy Chains Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:45 pm

Oh Bella, your Masterpiece is BRILLIANT!! You're so good at writing!!
I'll leave it up to the others to decide what tactic will be used!! But my brain is frantically ticking away for ideas though!!

Luv, Jess
xoxo
melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:37 am

Yeah great stuff, mate! Love how Fev says yeah your right! He does have a skank to pick up!
bellastar 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:02 pm

Its been a long time coming, but the next episode of The Boundary Line is finally here! I’m sorry that it has taken me a while- I’ve been on holidays, I haven’t been on the Net because my antivirus protection ran out and I haven’t wanted to take the risk going on the Net and I’ve been too busy! But hey, I’m back now, so everything’s going to be alright! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Boring!

And now, let me buy you a drank for the 33rd episode of…

The Boundary Line

What Has Happened So Far: Chris finally had the balls to call Estella, and organised to fly her over after a whole month of not seeing one another. Meanwhile, all horrific recollection and pining for Arabella disappeared when Ryan finally met the new woman of his dreams, Leeanne; while Denise was given a stern warning and a second chance from Eddie to redeem herself as equipment manager. Emma also spied a hot piece of spunky Muppet in the form of Dale; and Jen, whilst drowning her sorrows after the whole ‘new image’ debacle, was saved by the sleazy charms of the Fev ™ by a handsome and familiar saviour…

Monica, the new spiritual leader for Collingwood, was finally open for business. As she was preparing all her lotions and potions, her first spiritual disciple on the road to Nirvana arrived… Strauchanie!

“Hey there!” he smiled, waddling into the room.

Monica was unsure whether to laugh or roll her eyes in disbelief. Who was this tool?

“Strauchanie was wondering if you, well, y’know…Had any aphrodisiacs… For the ladies.” Strauchanie then wiggled his eyebrows in a rather suggestive manner.

Monica fought the urge to gag. What a dick. What did he think this was, a magical dating service?!

Then Monica had an idea… “Actually, I might just have what you’re looking for,” she smiled, feigning sweetness. This was going to be fun. Monica trawled through her lotions and potions until she came across a blue bottle, egg-shaped with a faded label on the front.

“This is what we in the business call the ‘Allure Mix’- the strongest aphrodisiac we have,” explained Monica, matter-of fact. “A concoction of rose water, blackcurrants and musk, one sip of this and no] woman will be able to resist your pheromones.”

Strauchanie grinned like the Cheshire Cat. “I’ll take it!” he laughed.

“That’ll be $15.90 then,” said Monica.

“Well, Strauchanie’s gonna be getting some tonight!” Strauchanie remarked with glee as he made the transaction. He then merrily skipped out of Monica’s den with the potion.

Monica made a low, evil cackle. The fool! What Monica had actually given Strauchanie was truth serum- nothing more than wombat sweat, manure and a subtle lacing of LSD! A lethal dose! And boy, was he gonna feel it!

Monica cackled once more. This was going to be very, very fun indeed!

“Scrub faster! I want to be able to see the face of God in those commodes!”

The nuns paced up and down past the cubicles as the girls scrubbed furiously, rulers in tow and ready to beat anyone who dare otherwise.

As the nuns continued to bark orders, Arabella continued to think up ways as to how she could escape the convent as she cleaned the shit stains from her cubicle door, along with the graffiti that announced ‘for a good time, call Lara on 1900-DESPERATE.’

As she scrubbed with her pathetic little toothbrush, the idea finally came to Arabella. Of course! Why hadn’t she thought of it earlier?

Arabella, for the first time since she got to the convent, smiled. It was the idea that practically guaranteed her freedom…

As Jess drew up the sketches for the new and very improved image of Collingwood, there was a knock on her office door. “Come on in,” Jess beckoned.

Strutting in Saturday-Night-Fever style was Alan, smiling broadly. “Hey, Jess,” he greeted, taking a seat.

Jess’ heart fluttered. “Hey. How are you?”

“I’m good.”

“Good to hear.”

Cue awkward silence.

Then… “Listen,” began Alan. “I…”

“Jess, can you file these for me?” said a woman from behind the office door, some papers in her hand.

“Yeah sure.” Jess walked over, taking the papers from her. “I’m so sorry, Alan. Do you think we can do this later?”

“Um, yeah, of course,” stuttered Alan, a little disappointed.

“Good. I’ll see you later.” Jess then left.

Alan sat there, his shoulders heavy, gutted. He almost had the chance then!...

Estella got her plane ticket and waited in the lounge. Any moment now she’d be boarding her flight, reuniting with Chris. But somehow, she just didn’t feel the same about things.

Waiting in the lounge provided the perfect time for reflection. Estella and Chris totally adored one another. At first. But with her father almost killing him and being sent to prison really tested things.

Then what happened- Chris left, without a word. For a whole friggin’ month! Not even giving time to let the wounds heal. Or even providing Estella with a shoulder to cry on. Just…nothing.

Even on the phone Chris sounded stilted, mechanical, withdrawn. Was he flying Estela over just because he felt obligated to? To please her? Because he had been found out and was now forced to provide answers? Did he really want her there at all?

Did Estella want to be there either?

Estella felt numb. She felt neglected by Chris. He had changed, become this person Estella didn’t recognise anymore. If he truly loved her, he would’ve come to be with her first. But he just left, thinking of himself. He had a new life now.

Estella was hurt. The epiphany had risen. Yet she also felt…vindicated. The end had finally come.

’…Flight 017 to Perth now boarding…

This was it. The crossroads…

Estella looked at her ticket, then the gates. Could she really take it anymore?

Estella then… ripped up her ticket and tossed it in the bin beside her. She picked up her bags and stood up from her seat. Took one last look at the gates, and then left behind what could’ve been…

Now You Decide: How will Arabella escape the convent?

luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:20 pm

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, intriging!! I love it!!!
bellastar 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:36 pm

c'mon, answer the question! i need to write the next episode.

magpiesgirl Aries

Crazy About Daisy!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:51 pm

Im stealing your avatar just so you know bellastar Wink

“I can honestly say there will never be another Strauchanie and the boys at the club can’t help but be thankful for that” -Nathan Buckley
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:19 am

she could jump out the window while others are taking there vows!! lol
bellastar 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:11 pm

magpiesgirl wrote:

hey, i own it! Laughing actually, i stole it off the p!atd message boards myself. irony! i wanted a different decaydance one as my new avatar, but it had too many pixels.

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:36 pm

next chapter please!!!
magpiesgirl Aries

Crazy About Daisy!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:44 pm

bellastar wrote:
magpiesgirl wrote:

hey, i own it! Laughing actually, i stole it off the p!atd message boards myself. irony! i wanted a different decaydance one as my new avatar, but it had too many pixels.

pixels are the enemy at times.wish patd were coming out with fob in september...sigh

“I can honestly say there will never be another Strauchanie and the boys at the club can’t help but be thankful for that” -Nathan Buckley
melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:31 pm

Yeah, I want to know what Arabella's big idea to escape from the convent is... maybe she dresses up as a nun and goes to do missionary work in... Broadmeadows!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:44 am

LOL good one Mel!!!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:44 am

LOL good one Mel!!!
bellastar 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:05 pm

Sorry I haven’t posted TBL in a while. I’ve been allowed with work and finishing assignments for Uni. But, in the meantime, I have[/] been planning TBL. Wouldn’t you [i]love to know what else happens in Season 3! But hey, you’ll just have to read like everyone else to find out! Enjoy…

Disclaimer: No!

And now, the 34th episode of that stripping scandal (oh, you know which one!)…

The Boundary Line

What Has Happened So Far: Monica, the new spiritual healer, started work, and gave Strauchanie a taste of his own medicine with a dangerous concoction of truth serum.! Meanwhile, Jess and Alan began to make a connection, and Arabella finally found a way out of the convent to freedom. Estella also made the tough decision to not see Chris in Perth, after being neglected and strung along for too long by his selfishness and sudden change in demeanour…

This was it. Arabella peered down from the third floor of her dormitory, looking down oto the grass, the midnight dew fresh and glistening against the night sky.

She knew it was a risk, but she had no other choice. All other means of escape were cut off, constantly under surveillance by the nuns and their really big rulers. This was now Arabella’s only hope.

Arabella climbed out the window, sitting on the ledge. Her nerves were starting to get the better of her, but she took a few deep breaths to ease her troubled mind.

She decided to aim for the bush down below- not too close to the wall, but not too far away from the building.

No time to deliberate anymore. Just do it already. Arabella counted down…3…2…1…Arabella took the leap of faith and jumped out of the third story window to freedom, complete with a little hobo pack- a rag with her meagre possessions in it tied to a stick. and down she went!...

...Straight into a pile of dung. Apparently, it was too dark for Arabella to notice, mistaking it for a bush.

But now wasn’t the time to worry about smelling of shit. Arabella then ran into the dark and spooky forest, never to return to the dreaded convent...

Denise was back at work, desperate to try and get through at least one day without any incompetence. She knew she had to pick up the slack if she was going to stick around. She just couldn’t get fired! And never see her true love again?!

Denise had to stop worrying. She went over into the corner to pump up some balls. That would keep her preoccupied for a while.

Until...There he was again.

Denise’s attention quickly turned away from her ball-pumping. He walked over to the weights area, proceeding to pick up a dumbbell. Denise preferred to watch him pump some muscle than to pump up some balls.

And that lead Denise to have another dirty thought!

And as she kept watching, still pumping up the balls...’Whack!’ Suddenly, the pump flew out of Denise’s hands... and straight into Strauchanie’s nuts (which is probably a good thing- now no other Strauchanies can breed on into the future!)

Denise gasped in horror. The whole room stopped and looked at her, not really caring about Strauchanie, because, hey, it was just Strauchanie, no matter.

Uh oh. Strike two!

Emma was doing some boring typing work, some letter from Eddie to his mistress in Frankston or whatever. She had to get out of here. Fast!

Then something hit her. The boys were out on the oval. Including Dale. Maybe she could go out and have a sneak peek.

Emma had to act fast. “Um, I have to go to the toilet, okay, Mum?” she called out to her, who was in the photocopy room.

“Yeah, alright.”

Success! Emma practically jumped out of her seat and raced down the corridor towards the oval.

As she reached the exit outside, she saw him. Dale was doing some handpass drills, oblivious to Emma’s perving, his regulation tights worn for training leaving little to the imagination!

Time flew by so quickly. Five minutes had passed before Emma had noticed, snapping back to reality. She had to get back before Attilla the Mum noticed!

Hey, if she had been too long in the ‘toilet’, she could always say she had ‘girl problems’ or chronic diahorrea. Who was going to prove otherwise?

Strauchanie was having his nuts tended to after copping a ball pump to the tackle. One of the hot nurses was working on him at the moment. Lucky he took Monica’s love potion that morning. Worth every penny.

Here goes nothing...

“Hey... you’ve got the hugest tits I’ve ever seen!”

The nurse looked at Strauchanie, appalled.

Uh oh. That wasn’t meant to come out.

The nurse gave him a good slap to the face, stinging Strauchanie. She then walked out.

Just then, Mick walked in. “What’s going on?” he exclaimed, confused.

“Woah!” yelled Strauchanie, eyes widened in shock. “Has anyone ever told you you’ve got a moustache like that cop from the Village People?”

Uh oh. That wasn’t meant to come out either.

Mick was totally offended. This time, Strauchanie copped a left hook to the head. Mick straightened up his jacket and then walked out in a huff.

Strauchanie was bewildered. Why was he revealing his innermost thoughts that no one else was meant to know?

What the hell was happening?!

Now You Decide: What kind of truth-telling hi-jinks will Strauchanie get into next?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 18 of 20   

Jump to: