Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Boundary Line

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:14 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

lol.
After my brother went on msn and pretended to be me, all sites I use with a password are now made so the password has to be typed in each time. Razz
Anyway look forward to the next instalment Bella, keep it up Smile

bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:35 am

Sorry its taken me a few days to post something new! Thanks for all the feedback and accolades! My head has now grown so much bigger and my ego is now comfortably stroked!

Disclaimer: All events and characters are fictional. Written without player and club permission. He said I was the one, but the kid is not my son! (now I’ll be sued for using that! I‘m sure the money will just go towards Michael Jackson‘s myriad of court cases against him!) All events and personas do not reflect those of the players and club. Set your faces to stun!.........

And now, the 6th episode of The Aussie OC (except on a really tight budget!)..............

The Boundary Line

What Has Happened So Far: Arabella excitedly told Fenella and Estella about the party, and how her and Ryan were now an item. Meanwhile, Ryan was still in a daze of Arabella,, whilst Tazza berated Dale for such a crappy party, and the fact that he mistook Cameron Ling standing under the lounge room light for a house fire. Also, Brodie tried to get dirt out of Ryan about him and Arabella, so he could scheme to steal Arabella away from him, unbeknownst to Ryan. Arabella also travelled on a train for the first time to Abbottsford to see Ryan at training. Of course, they all got lovey-dovey, and he invited Arabella to the Fix bar opening. She agreed to go.........

How about the crisp blue velvet shirt with the black pinstripe suit?”

“No, Its so five minutes ago.”

“What about the silk dark green transparent shirt and matching pants?”

“You’ll look like you’re from Riverdance or something! How about the black glittery shirt and kilt?”

“Well, I guess.........”

“Great! Be quick!”

Brodie stared at the clothes that were laid out in the bed. He wasn’t sure about the strange ensemble that Sarita had chosen for him. She always did that, even though her choices were more miss than hit. She was also the one that picked out the horrid suit that he wore to the Brownlow medal count. You know, the one that made him look like a cross between the KFC colonel and a gay pimp?

Brodie continued getting ready for the opening tonight. He still had been thinking about Arabella, hoping she would be there at the bar. Of course, Sarita didn’t know a thing, let alone who Arabella was.

Its not that he didn’t love her or care about her, he was just so captivated by Arabella. She was so beautiful. She was a temptress, a mystery with her mass waves of deep red hair, milky skin, piercing green eyes..........

He knew his wedding was coming up soon, nearing closer and closer. He did want to marry Sarita and live happily ever after, but he was still distracted. He decided that Arabella would remain as just his ’woman on the side’- he was still committed to being a soon-to-be-married man. But he still wanted his forbidden fruit...............

“Are you ready, sweetie?” cooed Sarita, walking back into the bedroom. She was wearing a cocktail dress made entirely of peacock feathers, with matching earrings. Poor peacock.

“Nearly. I’ll be done in a minute.” Brodie put on his matching tartan heeled boots.

He couldn’t contain himself. He was dying to see Arabella again, this time maybe even talk to her, hypnotise her, draw her even more towards him..............

Tonight.............

The trio of the giggling girls were quickly getting ready, excited and beaming about tonight.

“I’m so glad we were invited, too!” trilled Fenella, applying some more of her M.A.C. lip gloss. “I can’t wait to go shopping for some eye candy!”

“I’m still a bit nervous,” sighed Estella, straightening her hair.

“Why?” asked Arabella, applying some eyeliner.

“I’ve never really been surrounded with so many footballers before. Its..........intimidating.”

“Oh, don’t worry!” exclaimed Fenella. “Once you see how gorgeous they are, you’ll be taken in immediately!”

“Ryan should be picking us up any moment. He’ll be waiting for us at the secret elevator entrance.”

The girls gathered their Gucci handbags and raced to the secret elevator, squealing in delight. When they got outside, they saw Ryan leaning against their mode of transport for the night- a black Holden ute that was so sleek, it practically screamed sex!

“What.......is this?” asked Arabella, confused.

“Its my ute,” smiled Ryan.

“A ute?” said Fenella, just as confused.

“We never knew such vehicles existed,” said Estella.

“Well, get ready for the ride of a lifetime! Arabella can sit with me, you two can sit in the tray.”

Fenella and Estella cautiously stepped into the tray. One false move in their 12 inch Prada heels and it’d be death by killer heels!

Ryan revved the engine. After giving Arabella a kiss, he drove off, doing a sick burnout, whilst Fenella and Estella screamed with excitement. Everyone was having their time of their lives.........

Arabella and Ryan stepped out of the ute, whilst Fenella and Estella stepped out of the tray. Their hair was a bit messy, but for the first time in their lives they DIDN’T CARE! They just smoothed it down and went on their merry little way!

They all got to the entrance, where Tazza was greeting the patrons, dressed in nice black pants and a crisp white shirt, with a brown T-shirt on top. He completed this ensemble with a top hat and cane (why, I don’t know!.........).

“Hello! Ladies........” he purred, taking his hat off to them.

“Hi.”

“So, can we go in or what?” laughed Ryan.

“Oh, of course!”

The quartet strolled into the venue, like those slow motion walks that all the cool kids do in American teen films. However, everyone else in the venue was moving normally.

They headed to a booth, all decked out in beautiful Indian silks and saris, and a harem of women feeding everyone peeled grapes.

“Ooh, its so pretty in here!” cooed Fenella, looking at the surroundings.

“Its beautiful,” sighed Arabella.

They all had sat down, chatting vibrantly about how great the place was. Just then, Tazza came strutting over, with pimp cane in hand, and a Bundy rum in the other (Could that be a subliminal message? Drink Bundy Rum!)

“So, do you like the place?” smiled Tazza.

“Very much so,” replied Arabella.

He rested his can of Bundy rum on the marble stone table. “I really like the silk pillows myself. Apparently, they really are made of Indian silk. I saw them in Better Homes and Gardens magazine, and thought they were divine.......”

Suddenly, Tazza’s hand bumped his can of Bundy can, which spilled all over Estella’s brand new Dolce and Gabbana knee-length, spaghetti-strapped cocktail dress.

Estella screamed in complete horror, like you would if you had just received an SMS from Shane Warne.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! You bloody idiot!”

“I’m so sorry, I really am, I didn’t mean it! It was an accident, I swear!” cried Tazza, trying to find something to help clean the stain up with, He picked up one of the saris off the couch and passed it to her.

“Here, maybe this will help............”

“Oh my God! You pervert! You were trying to touch my breast then!” Estella screamed.

“No, I wasn’t! I was passing to you!” exclaimed Tazza.

“Yeah right, you sleaze! You footballers are all the same!”

“Excuse me? You little rich tart!”

“Hey, at least I have class!”

“B--ch!”

“A---hole!”

“Alright, enough!” yelled Arabella. “Estella, calm down! Here, we’ll take you to the toilets and get you cleaned up.”

Fenella and Arabella took a now crazy with rage Estella to the toilets.

Ryan stared at Tazza. “ What was that all about?”

“I don’t know,” replied Tazza. “But she is one crazy b--ch!”

“I can’t believe he did that!” cried Estella, trying to clean the stains off with some paper towel. “This dress is absolutely ruined! Now I smell like some drunken hobo!”

“Estella, it’ll be fine, just buy another one,” soothed Arabella. “And you shouldn’t have berated Chris like that, he didn’t mean it.”

“And he tried to be a sleaze to me!”

“Oh, he did not! He was passing the cloth to you to clean yourself up!”

“Oh, sure!”

Fenella gave Estella a hug. “I think I know what will cheer you up.............dancing!”

The girls all giggled with glee and left the toilets.

Everybody was gettin’ their freak on, shakin’ what their Mumma gave them, and gettin’ down with their bad selves. Estella swayed to the hot tune of ‘If Ya Gettin’ Down’ by Five (does anybody remember that song?)

However, when she looked around, she couldn’t find anyone.

But when she looked to the left of herself, she saw Ryan and Arabella dirty-dancing, groping, kissing, singing to one another.

To the right of Estella, she saw Fenella sitting in one of the booths........making out with someone!

Estella gasped. She tapped Arabella on the shoulder, who had finally stopped groping Ryan.

“What?” she puffed.

“Look, its Fenella! She’s making out with some guy in that booth over there!” laughed Estella, pointing to Fenella.

“Wait a minute...............that’s Licca!” laughed Ryan. “Licca , you dog!”

I’m gonna get a drink, okay?” smiled Arabella, as she headed to the bar,

She stood at the counter, waiting for the barmaid to come back. She then returned to the counter.

“Hi, I’d like a red wine and lemonade, please?” smiled Arabella, as her order was taken.

Suddenly, someone tapped Arabella on the shoulder from behind her. She turned around..........

“Oh God, you scared me!” breathed Arabella, still a little shocked.

“Sorry, I was trying to get your attention,” smiled Brodie. He was finally going to have a crack at Arabella.

“You’re Ryan’s chick, hey?”

“Yeah. He’s so sweet and funny.”

“So you two are pretty tight, huh?”

“Yeah, it was pretty much love at first sight.”

Brodie moved closer towards her. Arabella was a bit confused.

Suddenly.......

“Don’t you wish your boyfriend was hot like me!?” sang Brodie, as he started dancing with Arabella. She tried to pull away.

“Stop, I don’t want to dance with you!”

“C’mon, just be with me! I can’t stop thinking about you!”

“Get away from me, I’m in love with Ryan!” Arabella ran away, escaping from Brodie’s traumatic song and dance act.

Then she turned, and was faced with both Fenella and Estella, who had both seen the incident unfold..........

Now you decide:

Does Arabella tell Ryan about Brodie trying to crack onto her?

*Reviews and suggestions appreciated!

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
sam. Capricorn

formally known as BRoDieZ^BaBY

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:31 am

she cheats on ryan with brodie, and then she leaves ryan for him.

Smile

every girl would do that.. Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:39 am

wow... awesome lol
I do remember the song by 5... and the many other songs u mentioned haha
I told u the stuff bout ryan for the story lol...
Still doing a great job lol... i keep looking forward to every time you write now!!!!! Yeah... what brodiez baby said lol... then ryan can find a not-so-stuck-up chick lol... or 1 of arabella's friends... and then arabella gets jealous...???? cause ryan was her man first big cat-fight situation muahahahaha
Anyways keep up the goooooood work Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:02 pm

Not every girl would leave Ryan for Brodie. Not me, anyway. Brodie's totally not my type.
sam. Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:10 pm

melissa wrote:
Not every girl would leave Ryan for Brodie. Not me, anyway. Brodie's totally not my type.

liar.

Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:36 pm

I wouldn't leave ryan for anyone... and i mean ANYONE
bellastar 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:00 pm

oh god.........do i really destroy everyone's new fairytale couple!.............

sam. Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:38 pm

YES! haha... i honestly thought that was your plan all along anyway... this story is too.. um... nice-ish. haha.
bellastar 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:31 pm

It wasn't always going to stay nice-ish.........: )

Can you believe it- Brodie harassing Arabella with a crappy seduction of severely untalented song and dance? I’m sorry if I have traumatised anyone with it. However, I will not be paying the legal costs for your pain and suffering endured during the course of the last episode! (Whether Brodie will get yet another black mark on his criminal record is now pending.) Whatever will happen now........

Disclaimer: All events and characters are fictional. Written without player and club permission. if you gotta $20 dollar bill, put your hands up! (And give it to me!) All events and personas do not reflect those of the players and club. Ready for a little scandal?.........

And now, the 7th episode of the soap based on Britney and K-Fed‘s ‘romance‘..............

The Boundary Line

What Has Happened So Far: Brodie schemed to get with Arabella, unbeknownst to his bride-to-be Sarita. Meanwhile, the excited trio of rich girls snuck out to go to the Fix bar opening in Ryan’s shiny black Holden ute, for the first time ever. Tazza played host, and whist talking happily about Indian silk pillows, he spilt Bundy rum all over Estella’s really expensive dress. They both got into an argument, and the girls helped Estella clean up, and Tazza then proclaimed Estella to be a ’crazy b--ch!’ Afterwards, everyone danced- Ryan and Arabella groped one another, and Fenella made out with Licca. Then, when Arabella went to get a drink, who then saw Brodie, who then tried to seduce her by singing “Don’t Cha”. Badly. Arabella ran away, upset, then saw that Fenella and Estella saw the whole incident unfold: does Arabella tell Ryan what happened?

“.........Then he just came up and started thrusting at me, and singing badly, it was just awful!” cried Arabella, recounting last night’s incident. “I swear, I never reciprocated ! You saw what happened! I don’t even like Brodie, and he has a fiancee anyway! You’ve got to believe me, I would never do that to Ryan!......”

“Its alright, Arabella, we believe you,” soothed Fenella. “Don’t worry, you’ve got witnesses.”

“And hey, at least you didn’t smell like Bundy rum the next day!” laughed Estella, trying to lighten the mood. “Do you know how much Chanel No.5 I’ve doused myself in just to hide the smell from my parents?!”

Arabella laughed softly, but still felt upset at the situation. “So, what do I do now? Do I tell Ryan or what?”

“Personally,” began Fenella, “I think you should confront Brodie, you know, tell him to back off!”

Arabella sat quiet for a moment. “Maybe I could go to his place and tell him. Apparently, they did some article on his house in OK! Magazine. It won’t be too hard to find- its all gold-plated, like a gangsta rapper’s paradise.”

“Well, good luck, then,” said Fenella, sitting beside Arabella.

Here I go, I guess......” sighed Arabella.

Arabella walked up the gold-plated driveway up to Brodie’s gold-plated front door. She then grabbed the gold-plated door handle, which suspiciously looked like a pair of gold-plated.........

“Arabella?” Brodie had opened the door.

“Hi,” said Arabella, sternly. She remembered to stand her ground.

“Come back for more, hey?” purred Brodie.

“No, I haven’t. I’ve come to tell you to leave me alone, .I’m with Ryan, and we love each other very much.”

Silence.

Then.........

“That’s the best you can do to persuade me?” scoffed Brodie, walking closer towards Arabella. “That’s not gonna stop me........”

“Seriously, Brodie, just stop! Or else Ryan will..........”

“Ryan? What’s he gonna do? He can’t touch me! No one can! Although, if you wanted to...........”

Arabella slapped Brodie’s hand away as he tried to caress her neck.

“Stop it, now! You’re getting married, for God’s sake!” cried Arabella, angrily.

“So, what Sarita doesn’t know won’t hurt her........”

Suddenly, Brodie’s lips came crashing upon Arabella’s. She tried to fight him off, but she just couldn’t resist, like Warnie cracking onto a British nurse. But then, she suddenly remembered Ryan.......

“No!” Arabella pushed Brodie away, running towards the door. But he pulled her back into his arms.

“Arabella......” he whispered. (Actually, at this point, its starting to get a little M-rated, so its best to put the kiddies to bed, and for the Mods to not get all hot under the collar over this.. Don’t worry, we’re not gonna get Big Brother-dirty or anything!....)

Brodie shoved Arabella against the wall, and in such a flurry, clothes were torn off from hither to tither (Unfortunately, Arabella had not kept the receipt to her mega-expensive Marc Jacobs T-shirt!)

And for the rest of the afternoon, Brodie and Arabella played silly buggers, yelling and screaming and groaning so much, that the neighbourhood dogs yelped themselves to death. And their owners enjoyed themselves so much, they smoked a whole packet of Peter Jackson’s. It was that good................

(Sorry nothing could get any dirtier and I had to sugar-coat it. I’m sure the Mods would probably have crucified me if I went all chandelier swinging and Big Brother Adults Only on all of you! Sorry!)

Now You Decide:

Does Arabella tell Ryan, and Fenella and Estella what happened, or do they find out through other means?

*Reviews and suggestion appreciated!

sam. Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:01 pm

she tells her girls, and then one of em decides to tell ryan but she wants him.. haha.
leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:06 pm

ooooooooooh the plot thickens... hopefully the mods will let you continue... if not maybe they could set up a forum that only certain people could get into or something like that if its getting to "ris-ke" lol
But i like it... although ryan is hypothetically getting hurt lol... mmmm sarita finds out about brodie and arabella? or they sneak behind her back continuously? and does ryan get told... ooooooooooooooooooooooh exciting stuff!

Hanskies Virgo

~~DUNN~~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:31 pm

keep it G

Dont take life too seriously.....Its not forever
Hanskies» Created by Mum & Dad » Powered by Food And Water ltd. Est 1984.
HANSKIES© 1984-2006. All Rights Reserved.
bellastar 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:24 pm

of course, hanskies, you have my word! i've been planning to go that way anyway (G-rated), so as not to offend. you don't have to worry!

thanks for your concern.

melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:16 pm

I'm sorry, okay Brodie's got a nice bod and all but his face just does nothing for me. Besides which i am a brunette and i've heard Brodie likes blondes so he probably wouldn't even look at me twice... Which is totally beside the point.. if i was in that situation i.e with Ryan there is nothing Brodie could do that would interest me in the slightest. As for the story, I think Arabella doesn't deserve Ryan and that he should meet a sultry, mysterious brunette who is about oh, say ten years older and a remedial massage therapist. Hehe....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 3 of 20   

Jump to: